What's new

RADICAL LST...White Domina x Qrazy Train by Nugbuckets

Booner47

week one update.....kicking ass....after one week, they are 16 inches tall....have not needed to raise the lights yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

will try to get a birds-eye canopy shot tonight when the lights go out....

Beautiful canopy... How much do you think you will get out of 1200 watts?

nugbuckets

booner, if i top 30 oz., i will be happy.....that only computes to .7 g/w...which is reasonable.....my last grow i reached .776 g/w.

nugbuckets

milked my stud bull today........will use his donation in about 10 days for the inbreeding. he reeks real good, and has huge flowers!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Opus53

wow, thats a stunning male nug! whats your call on the best time to pregnate?

best quality seeds iv ever produced where bagged on a single branch of exodus cheese x big budha cheese sativa pheno around 21 days bloom, the seeds where the biggest iv ever seen but its a while back since engageing in a pollen chuck.

nugbuckets

wow, thats a stunning male nug! whats your call on the best time to pregnate?

best quality seeds iv ever produced where bagged on a single branch of exodus cheese x big budha cheese sativa pheno around 21 days bloom, the seeds where the biggest iv ever seen but its a while back since engageing in a pollen chuck.

18-21 days from flip for me, i like to get it out of the way early. gives them 6 weeks to finish developing. i hit a small lower branch on each plant, maybe 3 nodes worth of pistils, usually end up with 100 beans on each branch.

warthog

that is a stud male! how many did you have to choose from? is this your first time growing the wdxqt f1's? or are all the ladies you got now from a selected f1?

nugbuckets

that is a stud male! how many did you have to choose from? is this your first time growing the wdxqt f1's? or are all the ladies you got now from a selected f1?

believe it or not, i planted 20 seeds, 19 sprouted, and i ended up with 17 girls! so 2 boys, one was stretchier, this one was super stout , thick and knarley looking, so i picked him.......this my first f-1 run with these, but they come from two pretty homogeneous parents
picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Holy nugbuckets!!! Everything looks So good. That cross you have going seems delightful! One day I will have the space to chuck pollen but it will be some time.

I love how clean your set up is. Everything looks in its place and well thought after. You're show is going to be so great to watch. Thanks for all of your help so far with my thread. It's bc of caring members like yourself that allow people like me to grow the best herb around. Thanks!

nugbuckets

thanks s.c.

it is really getting packed full now, looking forward to the end of stretch, so i can do some pruning for ventilation.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I really like those mini mater cages, nice idea. And your topping/ lst practices; much like my own. Keep up the good work. cheers

nugbuckets

had the girls out for a feeding, and decided to do a little pruning, i usually wait till the third week, but they were a little light colored for me, and tightly packed, i also needed some more air movement, so i took about 25% of their mass out to tilt the root mass/foliage differential, they will feed much more efficiently now...i also fed them extra heavy at 800ppm for a jump-start into flower. also installed the under canopy fans...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php