What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RADICAL LST...White Domina x Qrazy Train by Nugbuckets

nugbuckets

thanks everyone!

Mile High....i did a test run with G.O and Roots line last summer with identical clones in 10 gal smarties, one with G.O, one with Roots, and one with G.O plus Roots HPK, (i use G.O Grow and Roots Grow interchangeably, roots now cause i am out of GO).....and i always use organism......so it is kind of just adding HPK, witch IMO kicks some serious ass.......anyways, the G.O yielded better, but the roots had more concentrated flavors, and aromas, and also more color.......but the third one that had both, fucking killed it! so now i do what i do with both....but i still use very little...like total PPM of 400 throughout.....i also use sucanat at day 30 and 50 respectively..........as far as the high P guano, i use that in my supersoil, and also use it as a catalyst for some bennie tea, mostly in the beginning of veg, and through transplant to establish root mass.......(organism/guano/sucanat).....16 hours, and my tea bucket is foaming over!...hjope that answers your question.....

as far as the Wappa...i ended up with a killer pheno, and wouldn't have bred with it unless it was dank.....its nice outdoor too.....so give her some love! she has this great high that pulses....you think you are coming down, than bam! she hits you again! i posted photos of her above! thanks for following along, and feel free to ask anything about my ways.
peace and love, nugs

nugbuckets

Mile High, this is my Wappa....hells yeah!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

probably the best "candy" i have ever grown....you just have this irresistable urge to pop the nugs in your mouth and chomp them down! not the biggest producer though of course.....thats why we refer to her as WTB wappa tiny bomb.....enjoy

nugbuckets

also, i only use the serenade once, about four weeks into flower....right before the mass phase, my theory being, i want the good bacteria in the bud while they are still open before they close up with density, donkey dick style.......i like neem a lot, not only for preventative pest, and mildew control, but also for a leaf polish.....the plants LOVE it, and helps them become even more efficient at converting light......i only use 400's, so i need it.

but in the end, i try to K.I.S.S. as much as possible.....simple, simple, simple...so less is best IMO.

nugbuckets

found this pic going through my albums.....this is another Wappa cross we did called "Jewel"......Wappa mom, and a Bubblegum/NYCD(Bubba-Deez) male.....she was awesome.....but was a huge bud flopper...really thin stems, so we set her aside for now......if i get the time/space, i will try to select out another winner with better stem strength....

picture.php

G

guest8905

very impressive to say the least. Simply gorgeous, your dedication shines through

MileHighGuy

Veteran
thanks everyone!

Mile High....i did a test run with G.O and Roots line last summer with identical clones in 10 gal smarties, one with G.O, one with Roots, and one with G.O plus Roots HPK, (i use G.O Grow and Roots Grow interchangeably, roots now cause i am out of GO).....and i always use organism......so it is kind of just adding HPK, witch IMO kicks some serious ass.......anyways, the G.O yielded better, but the roots had more concentrated flavors, and aromas, and also more color.......but the third one that had both, fucking killed it! so now i do what i do with both....but i still use very little...like total PPM of 400 throughout.....i also use sucanat at day 30 and 50 respectively..........as far as the high P guano, i use that in my supersoil, and also use it as a catalyst for some bennie tea, mostly in the beginning of veg, and through transplant to establish root mass.......(organism/guano/sucanat).....16 hours, and my tea bucket is foaming over!...hjope that answers your question.....

as far as the Wappa...i ended up with a killer pheno, and wouldn't have bred with it unless it was dank.....its nice outdoor too.....so give her some love! she has this great high that pulses....you think you are coming down, than bam! she hits you again! i posted photos of her above! thanks for following along, and feel free to ask anything about my ways.
peace and love, nugs

Nice, I love the photo's of your wappa and thanks the detailed response. I'm sure I'll have more questions later but I just made a crap ton of hash and smoked more than usual so I may not be able to finish tyupaz;k anfl ,

nugbuckets

well......some changes are being made on the fly for this grow....i bit the bullet, and ordered 2- 600 W Lumateks with Horti Eyes.....no more 400's......but still chasing the gram per watt, i guess i will need to squeeze out another 335 grams........the challenge continues......should have them up and running within a week or so......

nugbuckets

had enough with this new piece of shit Fuji camera, its going back.........just picked up a Nikon D3100, so bud pics should be worth checking out.

warthog

really nice grow man, im in for the ride. all those plants are under one 400w? and are those all wappa.. that shit is soo bomb! grow the danks man, ya killin it!

nugbuckets

really nice grow man, im in for the ride. all those plants are under one 400w? and are those all wappa.. that shit is soo bomb! grow the danks man, ya killin it!

they are under two 400's for another three days, then they will be under two 600's........

no wappa this time, it is White Domina X Qrazytrain...

will be doing updates every week through the flowering stage, and harvest.....Nugs

Latest posts

Latest posts