What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R&D

Cactus Squatter

Currently just past 6 weeks since the flip to 12/12. All vegged 3 weeks after sprouting and were up potted at flip.

A5 x Panama - mostly Panama smells when touched. Sweet lemon, some incense. Looks like it’s going to be very bulky when it’s done the way it’s building buds.
18F29432-524B-4628-BA30-1FC1CC6C3334.jpeg

Neville’s x Panama. Very similar sweet lemony smell, but also some hints of something almost minty and super fresh smelling. Some variegated and curved leaves. The outdoor one did this as well. This one showed a lot more trichomes about 2 weeks ahead of all of the others.

2CC3A2EC-A6A4-44A3-8471-F0028F09837B.jpeg

Zamaldelica x A5 - smells like Zamaldelica! 😂 it’s a massive, super stretchy and much slower flowering version of the last zamaldelica I grew. It really didn’t respond to 12/12 at all and just kept growing. didn’t start to flower until I flipped to 11/13 last week to slow her down. If I hadn’t tied her down I think she’d be around 7ft tall. I didn’t want to top any of them this time. Oops. 😂 this would be an excellent LST plant. Fairly tight node spacing considering it’s size and lots of budsites.

Smells absolutely amazing. One of the clones I took from it has a crazy 14 bladed leaf. This will definitely be the last one in the tent.

3FD2A04F-3889-4CFC-8411-51616E64683B.jpeg

Panama x A5 - much deeper smelling. Like a heavy incense and just a hint of citrus. Also has the slightly variegated and curved leaves here and there. Growth structure is fairly similar to the A5 x Panama but the flowers are more elongated.

1CCA2FD2-E642-476F-A3FB-C3B58C69DB44.jpeg

Cactus Squatter

Tomorrow will be 11 weeks since 12/12 flip. They were flipped to 11/13 on 12/25 and then to 10.5/13.5 on 1/27.
I accidentally bumped them a little too hard with some ferts a few weeks back and scorched a couple leaves but overall they’re still doing great.

The A5 x Panama is still a couple weeks to go. Smells like lemons, leather and incense. Dense colas.
DD9F6DF8-9D5D-4502-8C70-9759AA465553.jpeg

The Panama x A5 is just a beast and has a few weeks left for sure. I couldn’t get it all in the pic but almost every branch is an arm of bud. Good density. The smell is amazing and hard to explain it all. Creamy honey lemon, incense, floral. I really, REALLY, hope it smokes as good as it smells.
8435990A-B5EF-45E2-8616-613E8A533B18.jpeg

The Neville’s x Panama is coming down tomorrow. The top of the main bud is foxtailing a little and trying to reflower from getting too close to the light. Aside from that little bit it looks done and isn’t reflowering anywhere for the last 2 weeks. Smell is a Lime, cleaner, some organic notes and incense. Very dense buds. I’m super excited for this one.
0E5D158A-575D-4285-9613-C05E0A21231B.jpeg
8F796D0B-45E8-42B7-B4E3-5D787BEDEFA1.jpeg

The Zamaldelica x A5 is still looking like it needs several weeks. The smell is crazy. Overall it smells extremely similar to the Fruity Malawi kind of smell plus floral and a little bit of a leather note. The mango/carrot thing has faded substantially but is still present on stem rub. The flowers are starting to fill in every bit of the branches but are very fluffy. It’ll be interesting to see how long it takes to finish up.
2892590F-AA95-46E3-957D-ED875A915106.jpeg
7346DB56-24FC-4B44-8A52-010269C77CE4.jpeg

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks! They’ve been really easy to grow.
I’m just not sure when the Zamaldelica x A5 is going to even begin to think about finishing. It just started to heavily reflower again, lots of fresh pistils everywhere. Today is week 12.

You’ve probably got a 15-16 weeker there. Some of those killer A5 phenos go that long so not too surprising you have one popping up that’s similar 🤙🤙🤙

Cactus Squatter

You’ve probably got a 15-16 weeker there. Some of those killer A5 phenos go that long so not too surprising you have one popping up that’s similar 🤙🤙🤙
She honestly smells a lot like a very Malawi leaning KA5H I had that ran around 14-15. Fruity but in a weird way. This one has that same fruity Malawi smell plus an occasional sweet carrot smell. The. It’s are starting to pack on a little density this week.

Cactus Squatter

The A5 x Panama has started to really push a lemon smell again. The leather is still there, but the dominant aroma is bright lemons. She looks maybe a week out from finished now.

The Panama x A5 is still very creamy/lemon/incense smells and looks to finally have stopped reflowering and might be slowing down.

The Zamaldelica x A5… wowza! Open the tent and it now absolutely wreaks of over ripe pineapple, some other tropical fruit smells, carrot, and an incense smell. It’s hard to accurately smell the other 2 sitting beside her. She is starting to really add some density to her buds and though she isn’t producing huge donk colas like the other a5 crosses, I think overall there is maybe double the flower on this plant. Tons of egg sized buds just everywhere. Every place on a branch that can grow a bud has a bud. 😂

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A pleasure to see all these new sativa hybrids being finished together under your good cares friend @Cactus Squatter :love: next months are going to be interesting there hehehehhehe

As you know, we have officially released some of them this year. Super Panama Haze is Nevil's Haze x Panama and Panama A5 Haze is Panama x A5 Haze. For lemony terps and uplifting effects my favorite was without any doubt Super Panama Haze, i found it better and more consistent for such outcome than A5 x Panama.

And for super loud leather incense and destroyer effects my favorite is Panama A5 Haze, better for that than opposite cross: A5 x Panama.

I'm really excited about the new Zamaldelica x A5 Haze hearing your descriptions of her terps and with her long flowering development :D please post an update of her if you have the chance!

And yes, the chubby pistils is a Panama trait, very strong in Panama Goddess offspring.

Good luck with your Amnesic Panama @Koondense !

Enjoy and take care, dubi

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

My Zamaldelica x A5 was cut 3 days ago and is currently hanging.
Smell is leaning heavily to a Malawi smell, very similar to the KA5H Malawi pheno I had. This plant was insane to grow. Extremely branchy and every part that could grow a bud, few a bud. Not huge colas like the other A5 crosses, but tons of basically egg sized buds everywhere that cover every branch. It’s like squid arms covered in buds.

The Panama x A5 is phenomenal @dubi. I had vaped a tiny bit of it a few days ago just to check taste/smell. Extremely Churchy incense smelling. Vaped 2 bowls yesterday of it and wow! Very cerebral and for the first time in my life a truly psychedelic experience from a smoke. It really plays with my vision and how light reacts with my eyes, very similar visually to when acid is just starting to kick in and be noticeable. Extremely good mood from it, very calm and peaceful feeling, zero drag on comedown like the KA5H can have.

Zero mold on the Neville’s x panama & A5 x Panama which is shocking due to cola size/density. The Panama x A5 had a little bit of bud mold in the main cola. Panama x A5 was double the final weight of the A5 x Panama as well.

I have clones of all 4 of these R&D currently running again under my LED setup to see the differences in final product between the two lights so I’ll be able to get some better pics this go around.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
When I placed the order I left the last pack for someone else Could grab the last two but in reality the more people grow, the better, imo.
I'll post some pics when the stretch starts.

Cheers
Thank you I guess ;). Mine doesn't look as good as yours... Can't tell if that's too much phosphorus and as such Ca/Mg/Fe/Zn deficiencies or if it's just Ca/Mg deficiencies... (growing under SANlight EVO). Any thought?

2023s9_amnesia-haze-x-panama-jpg.18816407

The Panama x A5 is phenomenal @dubi. I had vaped a tiny bit of it a few days ago just to check taste/smell. Extremely Churchy incense smelling. Vaped 2 bowls yesterday of it and wow! Very cerebral and for the first time in my life a truly psychedelic experience from a smoke. It really plays with my vision and how light reacts with my eyes, very similar visually to when acid is just starting to kick in and be noticeable. Extremely good mood from it, very calm and peaceful feeling, zero drag on comedown like the KA5H can have.
And how exactly am I supposed to keep my hands off the checkout button after reading this? It's not like I don't have enough seeds, but acid kicking in effect, come on man... You're not making it easy :D

Oh well, what's 3 more packs right? Panama A5 Haze, C5 x Zamaldelica and Panama x Bangi Haze coming in :)

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

Thank you I guess ;). Mine doesn't look as good as yours... Can't tell if that's too much phosphorus and as such Ca/Mg/Fe/Zn deficiencies or if it's just Ca/Mg deficiencies... (growing under SANlight EVO). Any thought?

2023s9_amnesia-haze-x-panama-jpg.18816407

And how exactly am I supposed to keep my hands off the checkout button after reading this? It's not like I don't have enough seeds, but acid kicking in effect, come on man... You're not making it easy :D

Oh well, what's 3 more packs right? Panama A5 Haze, C5 x Zamaldelica and Panama x Bangi Haze coming in :)
It was a very weird thing to have my vision start doing that after vaping some extremely uncured flower. It wasn’t tracers or anything like that, just every place light landed was enhanced and just kind of sparkled a little.
It didn’t feel like acid at all though body wise. Just how the visuals just begin to become noticeable.

BenoitV1984

Veteran
Kinda remind me the Golden Teachers last summer before the world around me started breathing and the sky melting :). I kinda got that feeling with my Killer A5 Haze/Malawi pheno a couple time at sunset. Like every last bit of light was enhanced and becoming more intense somehow. ACE genetics truely feel like magic, I can't thank @dubi enough for making those jewels from another era available to us :)

el mani

Veteran
full

full

Mine has been in the jar for about four months, also very bushy with horizontal branches and full of buds like flames.
In my case the ZamA5 is not very similar to my previous KA5.
This one smells of sweet carrot, flowers and incense, very delicate in comparison, maybe it shares some of that incense with KA5 which seems to me a little more fruity, meaty and leathery.
In terms of effects, also more subtle, progressive and joyful. The KA5 is more beast, intense and fast.
Now it is beginning to shine, although I will have it curing for at least two months before packaging and in the fridge.

My Zamaldelica x A5 was cut 3 days ago and is currently hanging.
Smell is leaning heavily to a Malawi smell, very similar to the KA5H Malawi pheno I had. This plant was insane to grow. Extremely branchy and every part that could grow a bud, few a bud. Not huge colas like the other A5 crosses, but tons of basically egg sized buds everywhere that cover every branch. It’s like squid arms covered in buds.
Salu2

Latest posts

Latest posts