What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R&D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for resurrecting the thread @JAHNODUB and for sharing with us your new adventure :smoke: this time with Purple Zamal x Bangi Haze! The look, leaf shape, and flower structure are so far very Bangi Haze dominant, stretchier and slower flowering than straight BH, as expected, but with great hybrid vigor, indoor adaptability, and potentially a big producer.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Figured I would add in my two euros for the Honduras x A5 Haze cross in the R&D section. I have always been intrigued by these genetics and liked the Honduras I grew out previously.
Please ignore the colouration, I was unable to feed these plants for a bit.
The flowers are voluminous, even at this early stage and have a very hops like structure to my eye.
The smell when touched is as if someone dug a huge orange carrot out of the ground and then broke it in half and stuck it under your nose.
At about day 60 of flower.

Thanks for giving a try to the cross with A5 Haze after experiencing pure Honduras @plant_omnivore 🥰
How did the plant finish ? Glad she flowered with loud fruity terpenes.

JAHNODUB

Looks wonderful! Great combo with purple Zamal too….. bet that smokes gonna be great! Please keep us updated I wanna see these finish 100%
Hi Ozz,
Give tanx! Jah know i will be able to give her a good life ;) will try to keep update bredren !
Thanks for resurrecting the thread @JAHNODUB and for sharing with us your new adventure :smoke: this time with Purple Zamal x Bangi Haze! The look, leaf shape, and flower structure are so far very Bangi Haze dominant, stretchier and slower flowering than straight BH, as expected, but with great hybrid vigor, indoor adaptability, and potentially a big producer.
Hi Dubi,
Yes a new adventure begin with this one! seems to be a very strong genetic again, like the 2 Pangi's i'm running actually who are very vigourous too! will try to do my best with her :)
Max respect Family!

Latest posts

Latest posts