What's new

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

B

blue_tick

HR JUST SOUTH OF CENTRAL. I DO NOT START IN DOOR I PUT THESE OUT MARCH 25TH SEED TO CUP AND UP THEM TO 2 GALLON POT THEN TO WHAT THEY ARE IN TODAY. KEEP POSTING YOU WILL HAVE 50 IN NO TIME

PEACE

FL boy , I really wish I had the required 50 post to be able to PM on these simple questions, sorry for the hassle but I may as well gain some insight while building the 50 post required, I an not a nosy guy nor am I trying to pry into your simple pleasures of life! thanks HR

B

blue_tick

HR I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER AND THEY HAVE JUST RELEASED THE NEW FEM LINE OF NEPAL JAM AND BANGI HAZE ALONG WITH THE PANAMA X MALAWI, CONGO X AND ANGOLESE X PANAMA SO I SAY WHEN EVER YOUR READY SHOULD BE GOOD. I ORDERED THE PURPLE HAZE X MALAWI I AM GROWING NOW 2 YEARS AGO SO I THINK ALL THERE GEAR IS FRESH WHEN IT COMES DIRECTLY FROM THEM. EVERY SINGLE SEED I PUT DOWN TO SPROUT IT HAPPENS WITH OUT FAIL. I KEEP MY STOCK IN THE FRIDG TILL I NEED THEM. YOU JUST NEED TO ORDER DIRECT AND YOU WILL BE GOOD TO GO. I RECEIVED MY ORDER IN ABOUT 10 DAYS MAX.

PEACE

FL boy, I really thank you for helping me here! I guess I am overly paranoid when it comes to computers, given whats going on overseas, and mark my words the SOBs are here and they walked right across the southern border or walked in with a passport and then threw it in a shitcan! We have a lot more problems than a country boy trying to fight a little pain!!!! I will keep plucking around till I have the 50 required to be able to PM you, After 2 big seed rips from con seed companys you do make me feel better about trying these folks! peace to you my southern friend! HR

B

blue_tick

little up date. we had 54 degree temps for the first time last night and calling for the same tonight with high in the low 70's day time. plant # 1 will need 4 to 6 weeks more the other 2 will need more time mybe first of the year. here is plant # 1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

OLDproLg

Veteran
oldprolg thanks for stopping by and the kind words. i will let them take as long as needed i have come to far to stop early. only mold can change my mind but not sure that will happen. plant 1 will be the only one to be by end of year i think and the other 2 end of january

peace
A VERY FINE JOB HERE IN THE DEEP SOUTH MY FRIEND!!!!

WOW,you DID IT hahahaha,just like i knew you would.....

GREAT JOB!!!
LOVE SATIVA,,and i am a believer!!!
in weed...
Lg
:)

Irotas

Wow nice, Wish I could grow plants that big, I would be paraniod.

Have you tried bangi haze? What does the it smell like?

Fantastic photos! Thanks for sharing FLboy! I will be in touch when I get up to required 50! Im hoping on a very late freeze for you, Years ago I felt like a very light frost sweetened the show up a tad! keep the updates coming! the best HR

B

blue_tick

HR I HAD A LITTLE COOL SNAP OVER THE WEEKEND BUT NOT LONG ENOUGH TO SWEET THEM UP. I AGREE THAT A LITTLE COOL WEATHER HELPS THEM OUT AS WELL WITH THE COLOR. I WILL POST TILL THEY COME IN

KEEP POSTING BROTHER YOUR HALF WAY THERE

PEACE

Well we had a tornado thru here, back in go -go 80's a n early hurricane go half a late season Christmas tree crop of high percentage sativa, I was a sick cowboy! I then realized it was just farming! No more no less! Im hoping on a late hard frost this year. I sure would like to PM you before placing an ACE gear order. I only want to do it once, I love to breed and save good genetics, getting up in golden years . same with cattle! HP

I know Im going to have to do some with a percentage indica , to come off earlier and for a few friends, Of aces gear which of the indica percentage varieties have you tried and like. thanks HR

One trick that worked back in old days was training them ( 18 ft Christmas trees) with green floating fly fishing line! worked like a champ! Just an 'OLD SCHOOL' trick, When the skunk came about the smell was overwelming from 35 yards out! Lord would they produce the weight! had to pray for dry fall as mold would go thru them like wildfire after a week of damn , cloudy weather! Ever hear of Miccosukee 2 toke? best WP

B

blue_tick

hr i ordered the nepal jam which is 60-40 indica and the bangi haze due to the early finish. very good resistance to mold. the malawi is also very resistant and the one i did this year finished in october. never heard of miccosukee. i did the malawi x pck that was good and just a touch of mold but we had so much rain this past summer it should be good in a normal season

Thanks for the tip. rain at the end can ruin the show with the skunk type plants! Plus nobody wants to ait till Christmas down here to enjoy! HR

Back in go-go 80's some local breeders developed the Miccosukee 2 toke, It took Tallahassee FL to heaven ,still around..... A fewbof the old breeders have passed on, named for a tribe and lake east of Tallahassee FL. An FSU favorite HR