What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

B

blue_tick

PIPELINE THANKS FOR STOPPING BY SHE IS GETTING ON THE DENSE SIDE BUT I CAN DO WITH OUT THE WATER (RAIN WATER THAT IS ) WE ARE GETTING WAY TO MUCH THIS YEAR. WE HAVE HAD RAIN AT LEAST THE LAST MONTH OF DAILY RAIN AND I AM TIRED OF IT. I NEED SOME SUNSHINE NOW TO GET THEM FLOWERS ROCKING.

STAY SAFE AND KEEP IT GREEN BROTHER

Saltlife

saltlife i have not run into that problem so i have no idea what could be that issue. if possible throw up a pick so i can see it

peace

Hey flboy
All i got is a phone to take pictures
i dont feel safe taking them
but in gorilla ganja outdppr thread
i seen where two heads posted slugs damaged his plants
mine looks just like that

Everything comin along ok for ya

B

blue_tick

saltlife all is good here but the weather. i see the slug damage your referring to. but i wonder in your case that it would be rodents of some kind. do you have any wire net at the base or no. i have seen in some other threads that fruit rats, rabbits, rats, mice look similar in the damage they can do

peace

B

blue_tick

been a little busy the past two weeks (out of town work) so i have not been able to post with update pic's but got back a little while ago and thought i would see how the lady's are doing. all seem to be going about there business. looks like i have 2 of my purple haze x malawi could be a little slower than 1 that i have(maybe a week) here is the one i think is a little ahead of the other two

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

here are my malawi s1 from the breeders pack. we have had nothing but rain for seems like for months and they are holding up beautifully as you can see. looks like we have good sunny days in the forecast so they should love this for a change. we have had reasonable low's for this time of year around low 70's at night and upper 80's daytime.

stay safe and keep it green

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

up date on my purple haze x malawi starting to show whats to come.hoping for christmas harvest. 14' or so 1 of 3

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

update on my purple haze x malawi. these are all that is left standing as of now. i have 3 of them going and it looks like christmas time before completion. they have reached the 14' mark and looking to be a very good yielder. plant 1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

oldprolg thanks for stopping by and the kind words. i will let them take as long as needed i have come to far to stop early. only mold can change my mind but not sure that will happen. plant 1 will be the only one to be by end of year i think and the other 2 end of january

peace

B

blue_tick

corpsey thanks for the kind words and the well wishes.i hope they make it all the way thru

peace

B

blue_tick

buddle thanks for the kind words. i think some times that being able to go till end of jan. is not a blessing due to the waiting i must endure but i can grow some of the best sativa strains out there so i guess it is give and take

peace

gorilla ganja

Can't wait to see those beauties finish for you. Taking the best buds at different times you will be harvesting for a month.:biggrin:
Glad to see you got some nice harvest already on the other strains.
Cheers GG

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow those are just huge, flboy! Very sativa plants, you are gonna be really stoned with those. So lanky, but its worth all the trouble. Looks like you have them under control. You dont need anything special.... 14 feet, that's wild! I'll be watching! Thanks for the update!

Holeshot

Malawi

Malawi

Great work mate. Should get get an Awsome yield off those girls. I have Malwai, Zamaldelica, GT and Panama waiting to go in the ground .But the weather has been so terrible. I worry so much about putting my babies out in the elements, but I know they will grow huge , just like yours. Good luck.

FLboy, Do you think your ace gear would make it just N off GA-FL line? Great grow! We used to use green fly fishing line for high support. I crave that 70's col gold,had a sail boat pal, 80% would be low /land and 20 that fantastic gold!!! Lord what I would give for those beans!!! very best HR

Latest posts

Latest posts