What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

B

blue_tick

here are the malawi. i have 2 out this year and one has been broke due to high winds and rain ( my error ) the first pic is of the broken plant and the second is of the break. as you can see multiple tops on the malawi s1

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

so here is a little update on my out door grow.first pic is my home made bracing job. one thing about the woods it will provide you with things you need. all i had to do is take in a few furn strips and zip ties.purple haze x malawi

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

my malawi s1 fem from the breeders pack starting to come on strong for the next couple months

stay safe and keep it green

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

bangi haze. they are on the limey side and not as green as i would like but still trucking along.

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

GG i hear you brother on the hurricane. it is a little heavy duty but they were already down and i didn't want to cut up any still standing so i went with what i could. we were suppose to get that tropical storm but it died out thank goodness but i hear there is another one named frank so i am as ready as i can be.

how is the bangi looking for you?

stay safe
peace

Saltlife

Starting from bottom limbs goin up
Its killing the limbs
Any idea what it might be
ive never had this problem before
seein if u might know

B

blue_tick

saltlife i have not run into that problem so i have no idea what could be that issue. if possible throw up a pick so i can see it

peace

B

blue_tick

virginharvester i as well hope to fill my jars up. and i am curious to know what you mean by careful and watch my back if you don't mind elaborating on that

peace

B

blue_tick

martianmarvin thanks i will be posting more pic;s in the near future. i will wait till they have some flower on them. should be soon.

thanks for dropping by

peace

hey man i am curious as to what kind of soil mix you are using and what are you doing as far as watering?? Do you ammend and then just water with natural h20 all season or mix in ferti with the water or chicken or goat shit on top layer?? The plants are lookin good btw. Hadnt noticed the date on the pics when i asked for more pics lol. bro i had naver heard of ace seeds untill i popped in here and i went onto attitude and saw the ace line up and jaw dropped bro all the tempting land race genetics that ace has i am always down for crazy land races good lookin out .take it easy

B

blue_tick

MM i amend my soil with blood,bone,kelp,green sand ewc. i mix a ewc, and guano with liquid karma as a tea. i am top dressing in bloom with guano's. i have a water source not far from the plot to bucket from. all this rain kinda help me out some this year but this weather needs to end

peace

B

blue_tick

soiledmyself the genetics are off the charts as far as i am concerned as well. it will not be much longer for a couple maybe a month or two and i can't wait

thanks for dropping by

stay safe

B

blue_tick

little up date on one of the bangi haze. the biggest tops of the 3 bangi plants i have. i have not posted any pic's of this one due to being in a crowded plot. needs 4-5 more weeks

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts