What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

OlOneLung

Flboy,

I'm thinking about growing Malawi next season. I am thinking we are at a similar lattitude, just wondering when you chopped the Malawi and if you have sampled the smoke, what did you think?

B

blue_tick

olonelung
i got lucky with the new killer malawi. the one i had was a quick pheno. i cut it in mid october. i have smoked it and it is top notch. i have a jar put away for special occasions lacks a little in flavor but it will rock your world a bit. i think the average time would be mid/late november. so will not have any issues here and excellent mold resistance

peace

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year FLBOY, ACE is first rate!!!! I mean boom bang done and gone! great communication and customer service! thanks for tip... HP

B

blue_tick

HR
GLAD TO HEAR IT BROTHER. YES THERE SERVICE IS TOP NOTCH. WHAT DID YOU END UP GETTING? I AM SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH WHAT EVER YOU DECIDED ON.

BEST WISHES TO YOU AND YOURS

PEACE

B

blue_tick

same to you brother coba. hope all is good for you and the family.

peace

hailand3r

flboy very god work, buy some purple haze x malawi, and will try next summer, what was the size of your vase in litre (L) ? you think 110L is a god size to the plant develop all shes potencial?

B

blue_tick

hailand3r

i used 100 gallon pots and was in them for 5 months or so.(to long) i had one go to christmas so it should have been a little bigger pot but all done good. i pulled 28 oz dried,clean and jarred from the one that went the longest. the other 2 still pulled around 1.5 # each. they were 14 ft' and they were pruned a few times (topped) so they got big. i would just put them out for them to get a month veg and you should be fine

hope it helps

peace

hailand3r

thanks helps a lot,. good harvest. 28oz dryed in one fem malawi x purplehaze plant from seed, with one month veg and 120 days of flowering, in 100L gallon? (that's what you done?) great job!

B

blue_tick

hailand3r

i let mine veg for a little longer. at my lat. they started to flower around mid to late september . they will yield large. i think with a little more care for them they could yield even more

peace

B

blue_tick

HR

DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU VEG. AND THE CARE THEY RECEIVE. I THINK I AVERAGED 1/2 TO 3/4 EACH AND I THINK THAT CAN BE APPROVED ON

PEACE

Start Monday, flower from longest day of summer till done. Have you ever tied the long ones over in an arch with dark green flyline, The 14' Christmas trees scare hell out of me! HR

B

blue_tick

happy rancher

i am thinking of doing just that this season. i am going to veg them as long as possible in a smaller pot and when i put them in the final i think i will lay them over on the side and tie the top down and see how this works. i agree 14' is nerve racking to say the least.

peace

Going with the B H and the freebees , Golden Tiger and ACE tropical mix. All are std, I like to pick from the first male and first female of each and have a seed crop. Bred a purple line many, many years ago and let it get away from me, took a 15 year sabbatical...