What's new

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

Jon 54

What part of the SouthEast are these plants growing in? I plan to grow somw Malawi next season in the South West.

Jon 54:tiphat::tiphat:

B

blue_tick

happy rancher most of there gear would be great for your area. these lady's are suppose to be done end nov. but these pheno will go at least christmas. i think the malawi,golden tiger,napal jam, malawi x pck,kali china, and a few others would make it for you in my opinion

hope it helps

peace

B

blue_tick

jon 54 if you can make it till mid-end october you will be golden with no problems from humidity or rains. we had record rain this summer and this week we have had record high temps for this time of year in fla. and i had no problems what so ever and didn't use any preventative's at all. so themalawi is a true champ in my opinion

hope it helps

peace

happy rancher most of there gear would be great for your area. these lady's are suppose to be done end nov. but these pheno will go at least christmas. i think the malawi,golden tiger,napal jam, malawi x pck,kali china, and a few others would make it for you in my opinion

hope it helps

peace
FLboy, Im kinda a lurker here,do more reading than writing, any way to private mess you here? Thanks HR

FLboy, I tried to pm you, I guess I dont have required post to use that feature. ? being do you get your beans direct from ace? TIA very best HR

B

blue_tick

happy rancher i think you need 50 posts to pm. yes direct from ace with the best service and freshest beans. plus you can choose your own freebies from there list just remember the more you spend the more you can choose from i think over 100 you have the option to pick fem seeds on the list.

i wouldn't buy them from any place else than them

hope it helps

FLboy,Thanks the most,Im an old timer sun farmer and rancher, been fkd twice from unnamed seed companys! Thanks and we will talk after I have required post. Computers make me a little nervous.v best HR

B

blue_tick

HR no problem i as well have been burn from seed banks i.e. not viable seeds, no delivery but ace you will not have any problems. i have beans from 2 yrs and they still kick every time. not a one has been a let down. keep on posting and you will 50 post in no time

B

blue_tick

HR i just tried to pm you with no luck so i guess you need the 50 first

Thanks FLboy, Im a very careful guy,never same garden,skip several years, sativa and oil lover...a little ,work alone! Had a strain of purple going for 30 yrs,some years for seed only! Again thanks my friend,us old south guys have to stick together ! V BEST HP

Tried another pals strain few years ago,fantastic except you could smell the indica from 40 yards! 3 weeks from BINGO 2 weeks of cloudy showers ruined half a crop ,SOO OLD SCHOOL for me! You are second guy to give thumbs up to ACE gear and honesty! V BEST HR

B

blue_tick

HR i started in march and i think it was a little early due to the height these things can reach. if you can go till end of nov. here is what i have that will have no problem doing there thing here.

i have bangi haze
and the ones you have seen ph x m and

picture.php

there are a couple that you will not see on the web site yet as they are new works and have not posted them yet. follow the gallery link and you will see the new works pics and you will see them. the different malawi came from the breeders pack

peace

Mr FLguy, Being you not mind sharing info with me, Im so dog damn "old school" that Im not sold on FEM seeds! Do you put your OK stamp on them? My thinking was go with several for seed stock and see what I and my about 31 deg N likes, not in it for money but want investment back! I love breeding cattle and good old school smoke!Again, thanks for your tips!!!! The very best Happy Rancher

Im old enough to remember that good old Col AND Acupo Gold,and the true Pan red,Tie sticks with tiny buds wrapped with fiber from a reed plant ,dipped in liquid opium all almost black,talk about relax! Viet Vet pals brought it back in spare boots and canteens! All these
strains I speak so fondly of were up lifting and made you want to go or 'get it done' with a smile! I swear some of this strong indica stuff makes smart people dumb and dumb people dumber! That is what I'm on the search for! Now the sticks were nice for bonfire,stars and that sweet gal!!!!! I hope you got a taste of what Im trying to relay ! Very Best

Edit, Im not after the heavy weight make you curl up and hide from folks indica cat piss stuff! Rather not have a puff of that! VB HR

B

blue_tick

HR i am like you when it comes to getting some thing done and that is why i bought these strains as they have no drag to them. as far as the fem seeds i have not had the first problem with nanners or hermies. the one i don't have is the jamaldelica and it has alot of thai in it in the fem version that i will be getting in the near future. i remember the sticks back in the day and the columbian. the panama ace has is also from the 70's stock if you look at the breeders pack of them you will see they have them in fem or regular seed form to cross if that is what your interest is . i grow for my own smoke as you know sativa is hard to purchase on the market and i wouldn't trust it if i was told it is sativa. i think ace is the only one that is producing old school breeding these days and 100% sativas from around the globe

peace

FLboy,I may end up with 50 post one day, until then good luck,one more question,do you ever start inside to get an early start on last frost of spring,I like em hard asap! V BEST HR

Latest posts

Latest posts