What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple haze x malawi and malawi in the south east

B

blue_tick

H R i am a little south of gator land. the plants i have out phxm are a little longer than i like so if i do them again it will be to cross with bangi haze or guatamala to try and reduce the flowering time. the malawi will also hold up in this area real good. i checked on my plot this morning and found mold on one of the plants and with the weather we are going to get i can only hope they hold up if not i will have to take what i can to salvage all that is possible

B

blue_tick

HR i have started the harvest on the #1 plant due to her issue with mold. she is close enough for me to enjoy the smoke. the other 2 i have are doing fine so far.

peace

B

blue_tick

little up date after the cold weather we had. the weather is back in my favor for the 2 remaining plants. here is a pic of the plant being harvested

picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

plant 3 that has some time to go yet. she looks to be a good yielder as well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

well here is plant one after the harvest. i let her go as long as i could let it happen. the infected area was spreading so i had to do it. i will miss her. she looks good but the smoke test will tell it all

peace

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

HR I JUST WENT ON THE SITE WITH NO PROBLEM. I JUST WENT TO FORUMS CLICK ON SEEDBOUTIQUE VENDORS CLICK ON ACE. AT THE TOP OF PAGE CLICK ON ACE SEEDS TAKES YOU TO THE SITE CLICK ON STRAINS YOUR IN LIKE SWIM WEAR

B

blue_tick

plant #2 is down as of today. i sampled a flower last week end and she is pure pleasure.i took her down do to my liking as i grow for me not the market. she is a beast

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

and the one that still has a month or so to go. she looks to be the big yielder of the 3 i had. she will also have the purple thing going as well

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

blue_tick

coba
thanks and glad to see you do go outside the other thread. i troll from time to time and haven't seen you out and about. thanks for the props you gave in the other thread much appreciated

peace

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Very nice broda! Nothing like living in a place where you can grow these beautiful sativas! I hope they treat you well! Peace man, great job!

B

blue_tick

BUDDAH WATCHA

THANKS BROTHER. LOVE LIVING WHERE WE CAN GROW THESE TYPES OF GENETICS

PEACE

This has been the perfect year for the long season girls! I have deer hunters to contend with... need to be out and gone by Oct 15th, could have a couple for personal much like you are doing, good job! HR

Coba

Veteran
heya flboy, yah being a hermit online is serious bidness lol.

j/k man, I have a couple info threads in the organic soil sub-forum if you are into composting and beneficial microbes an junk... but, oh and my diary.

Dude, looks like you have everyone talking Ace Malawi genes over there in the other thread :). That's cool.

tell me more about flipping plants on it's side bro...

I have a ton of those (Velvet Rush x Northern Lights#5/Neville's Haze) x (SSSDH x Jack Herer) seeds if you are interested, I will start a thread. the VRxNL5/H is from Swami's organic seeds in Washington state and the SSSDH x Jack is Karma's Genetics... I had plan on starting a thread as soon as I have enough pictures of something worthy for sure but, all that depends on if I can ever break away from the damn Florida Grower's thread :biggrin:.

B

blue_tick

coba

i will pm you and talk a little more. i only grow in soil/soiless medium. if you have the right gen pool (vigor) no need to force feed. but alot of indoor growers want to pump them up. i prefer the flavor from organic