What's new

purple-bastard & jackhammer

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jaws said:
hello core :joint:
the buds are fruity smelling and very sticky with dark areas of purple and the buds are quite solid and should way nice when dried....
peace brother :joint:

they do have a nice smell to them ...but mine are 2young to determin what kinda smelll it realy is

this pic i enterd in the 'macro contest' .... :woohoo:
cmon mate why dont you take a nice macro an join the contest...you can win a nice stachbox and a pack of strawberry D :joint:
i did !!

G

hello core :joint:
ahhh hahaha i suck at contest i never win shit, + my macros are not at all good enough to enter any contest....i can take decent close ups but not macros....
good luck bro :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaaah...yea you do need a somewhat good camera......pitty though.....altleast our PB is in the contest...you can vote ...hint hint ....lol?
naaah man there are already better entery's then mine imo... :joint:

thx for the mojo bro :wave:

hey hf whats up bro :wave:
hey core don't forget this one

it's in the contest but i got to say pack got us beat i think yea jaws i think i can pull that pic up got to give me a few :bat:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:yoinks: she's a MONSTER !!Outstanding grow Jaw's my friend no doubt best to date from ur Klozit i :chin: .You did Johnny very proud i'm sure on that J.H. and urself as well with ur Purple Bastard.Hope all is well with u and the little lady handsome.Uploading few pic's of my P.B. now so i'll post em up in a bit my :friends: :wink: .

G

:chin: I say we take a vote here!!! Who thinks Jaws is doctoring his pics?????I think he is sprinkling sugar on all of his buds before he takes pics?? :moon: :moon: :yoinks:

Just Kidding bro. :moon: You got some mad skills for sure!!!!! :woohoo:

GCG

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
garlic city gro said:
:chin: I say we take a vote here!!! Who thinks Jaws is doctoring his pics?????I think he is sprinkling sugar on all of his buds before he takes pics?? :moon: :moon: :yoinks:

GCG

:chin: hmmmmmm now theres a thought i hadnt had hehehehe.Nah he wouldnt do such a thing now would he :confused: . :pointlaug you crack me up Garlic :moon:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Purple Bastard's gifted to me by Jaw's .......... :yummy:

Well 3 of 4 have shown female one still to show i'm still hoping for a male :yoinks: .......

J

jonnybgood29

yeah jaws, it looks like its time to hit with one more double dose of kool bloom( i know that sounds like a lot, but its not) and then start flushing about friday my friend! if you super dose them now, itll bring out some madddd "sugar"!lmfao

yeah from the looks of it, youve got about 12-14 days before cut! watch the buds swell when you dose them my friend, and dont worry about the tip burn. that will not have a chance to progress enough to affect the bud! just let me know what you think of the high when you can pick yourself up off the floor when it stops moving on you! :sasmokin: :sasmokin: :pointlaug

J

jonnybgood29

by the way, what is your guess on yield, my friend? want you to guess before you cut, so i can see if you realize how dense those bats are!

hey ft, im glad you liked the smoke of the jackhammer! i think it beats most strains out there, but im prejudiced!

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Damn fine buds there my friend, still think there leaning to the A-shark but thats JMO. hows the smell on her?

70s :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

as for the contest, i refuse to enter another one after i got scr@#!ed out of my winnings on a certain other kup! it still really pisses me off that they ripped me as bad as they did!

J

jonnybgood29

oh, by the way 70s, its actually running parallel to both strains, the jock i used for the cross was a short fat indica pheno, that refused to get above 3 1/2' indoors as well! but that smell which should be getting pretty strong about now will let you know of its shark parentage as well!

G

hello friends :joint:
teresa, ahh thank very much and yes your correct this is my best so far 14 strains filled my closet to the macs.......hahah and 10 of them never got over a foot tall what a shame that was.....

i see you got your PB's heading upward thats great to see, cant wait untill you get them to flowering....also hopeing you get a male as well but i only got female you may only get females too.......

garlic, easy man you were not supose to tell any one about that, I DID NOT TELL PPL THATS WHAT YOU DID IN YOUR LAST GROW hahahahahaha :dueling: :dueling: and that :bat: .........

jonny, hahaha i guess we were thinking the same thing my friend...i hit her this morning with anothe double shot of kool-bloom, she is looking fantastic.......ummm shit its hard to guess a weight i would love to see an ounce per branch but not going to, if i get a QP i''l be beside my self with happyness and pride you cant bet your ass on that.....

she is putting on some resin day by day and looking awesome by each passing day....like i said i will drop two more seeds in the next grow, i will be looking for a male i must breed this beat with something kick ass but low yielding...i have something in mind but have to wait and see if i can get it in hand before i go any futher with the thought....

TP, give garlic a swift kick in the ass for giveing away our secrit the next time you see him :bat: :bat: .......ahhh hahaha no tricks here just good genitics..........

pothead, hey brother whats up?....hummm well cant really say for sure on the smell just punget at the moment, i do know if i had not bought myself a filter this grow would have ended long ago :yoinks: :yoinks: .....

thanks for stopping by my friend, were getting close to finishing this thread up....ahhh looking forward to desiding what to run with next, got some thinking to do..
peace :joint:

70s_PotHead

pothead, hey brother whats up?....hummm well cant really say for sure on the smell just punget at the moment, i do know if i had not bought myself a filter this grow would have ended long ago

Well thats a damn good thing to hear my good friend, that means it functioned properly and was well worth the investmen :woohoo:

70s :joint:

G

hello friends :joint:
hey core nice buds bro cant wait to see them in another month, they should be nice and sticky purple by then....

pothead, man like ive said many many time youve always got my back my brother...if you had not guieded me in the right direction on hooking this system up i would have probable destroyed it shortly after getting it hooked up........i thank you once agan my oldfriend.
peace :joint:

G

well I was hoping to drop in and show pics of my PB girl....guess who grew balls...oh well guess i'll sprout some more this spring....sorry Jaws...Core buds are looking good....stay safe

Latest posts

Latest posts