What's new

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

that is a purple bastard indeed! jaws i think you are right on my gf liking the jackhammer. it would be one of the jars i have to dig through her shit to find cause she's trying to hide it from me, lol.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
hey jaws
nice color on that purple bastard. those jackhammers are thickening so very nice. how much longer do they have left roughly?

G

hello there :joint:
ahhhh ya high i think your girl would enjoy the the jackhammer for sure, "uummm there is a dirty joke in there somewhere i'm sure of it"...

milo, thank you my friend she did pretty good in the color department....the jack hammers will go another 10/14 days i'm thinking, we shall see though..
peace :joint:

70s_PotHead

That Jackammer looks to be leaning to the Afghani Shark side of the cross :yummy: A-shark is some killer weed and very stinky, its the only decent cross KK ever made IMO, so how the smell with this one

70s :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

very nice purple bastard! and what can i say but magnificient job on the jack!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

J

jonnybgood29

just remeber, that they are notttt! done yet. i warned you that they like to take a little break about now. just keep an eye on those trichs, they will tell you that you have a while to wait! if you cut too soon, you will lose a lot of potential weight!

G

hey there :joint:
no worries jonny she will be the last to come down.....i have flushed the PB's and when they dry there coming up, the JH did not get a flush but instead a MASSIVE does of KOOL-BLOOM in plain phed water......

the buds are swelling for real i can see a diference about every two days, the tops use to be round like a golf ball now there going in all directions and the gerth is getting massive....i will run these in the next grow and hope to get a male, if soo i will cross it with something and up that straind overall yield.....
beautiful strain jonny :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

you know your getting close, when she looks like she is wearing a light tan mask over they bud! there is so much resin secretion at the end, that the trichs going amber colors the bud!

F

Father Time

High fellas,
well i finally got that picture of the "Jackhammer"
thats her there on the right hand side of the picture beside the fence,the other is re-vegeing "White Widdow" x "Bubblegum" and some "Chocklet Thai"
Kind regards,FT :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

very nice ft! that one will give you some serious poundage come time to reflower! :wave:

F

Father Time

Oh yah Jonny for sure,
You notice the room i left for her,she will be tied down this week and branches re-trained in the right direction to fill that big hole and then some. :woohoo:

i am putting everything into bondage this season,will try to get as much out of them as i can,i have a heap of sativas tied down across the beds,some are laready over 6foot long/tall :woohoo:
Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

GroNut said:
hahaha Garlic the pain in the purple coors light ass :biglaugh: Can't wait to see the purple show-down! :woohoo: :dueling:

Nice work on the PB everyone :sasmokin:

YES I KNOW JAWS BUT NOW LOOK AT THIS JOKER FEEDING THE FIRE :dueling: JUST MESSING WITH YA GRO I HAD SOME TROUBLE WITH MY PC AND HAD TO PUT XP BACK ON AFTER I HAD TO WHIPE IT OUT :badday: SO I WENT BACK AND FOUND SOME PICS FOR YOU

MY AFGHAN BERRIES :bat: I LOVE THIS PIC

AND THIS ONE LOOK AT HOW DARK THEY ARE MMMMMM :dueling: CAN'T WAITE TO SEE HOW YOURS COMPARE TO THAT IT LOOK TO ME THAT YOU ARE OFF TO A GOOD START

G

Damn jaws what a run you had this time...everything looks covered in sugar....AWESOME job my friend.....stay safe

G

hello friends :joint:
ahhh ya TP my friend where is that pic with the china doll in it i love that FN pic :yoinks: :yoinks: ......

i'm going to take down the PB'S in a couple days, ahhh may be tuesday or wednesday....

the JH are starting to get a redish brown tint to the bud, its the tri-chomes going red just like jonny was talking about......

i'm difinitly going to run a couple more seeds next round and i'll be looking for a male to use in a cross.......

wounder what it would do to the yield of say OG kush :chin: :chin: :chin: ...
peace guys :joint:

G

I'm a daddy jaws....some pregnant AG carrying Lavender's Bastard children....wish me luck

Hey TP....

G

hello hurricane :joint:
those sound like a good match as well, i'm guessing were going to be talking very soon....
congrats :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just dropping in...

just dropping in...

hello jaws :wave:

mmmh your gonne make room for other plants.....:D
i loved those PB nugs you cut....they look so sweet :yoinks:
i feel privelidged of grow them... :joint:

mine are fattening up ..almost time 2 add some pk 13/14
but next time i'm gonne veg them for longer as jonny said
also i woz a little confused on the lifecycles of the first clones i ran.... :confused:

G

hello core :joint:
well i havent really cut any PB's yet i got a couple really small sticks cut but there not dry yet......there mostly still fully intacted at this time, the buds are fruity smelling and very sticky with dark areas of purple and the buds are quite solid and should way nice when dried....
peace brother :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts