What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

hello there :joint:
ok so i guess its time to do another grow report, i'm going to run two strains in this thread and before two long there will be two new threads rolling around here as well......

ok in this one were going to be runing the purple bastard which is one i made lass time out, i origanaly got this cross from a friend and then i grew it out and breed the male back to the female and gave it its name.....and ya before any one jumps on me i ask my friend if he minded if i gave her a name he said no problem....

purple-bastard
black russian X double purple dojo

the second strain in this thread will be the Jackhammer it was made by a friend of mine as well, this is my first run of then but so far they are very nice..

Jackhammer
afghan sharkk X jock horror

can never remember that one, if i'm wrong i'm sure my buddy will set it straight....

purple-bastard

these are not very old, as you can see there still under the floros....

Jackhammer

these are even younger then the PB's, ummm just getting started here but i though i should get a spot ready with an opening report.....
peace friends :joint:

P.S. and to the ppl who have some of my PB's this is where you will see just exactly what there all about........

Last edited:
G

hello teresa :joint:
thank you my friend, lets see if we can get some nice frosty purple buds going in this thread in a couple months...
peace :joint:

G

:wave: Hey bro looks like we will be having some fun :woohoo: I'll be taking a front row seat next to T. :lurk: :lurk:

Can't wait to see the sharkk and PB's . I have my note book in hand and will be taking quite a few notes. :yummy:

Is that the same sharkk as what you gave my friend? If so he says it is a one hit killer. :yoinks:

Can't wait to watch a pro in action.

GCG

G

hello garlic :joint:
thanks buddy, and yes i'm having some fun and going to have alot more once i get everything in house and vegging :yoinks: ......

yes this is the same sharkk you speak of, but the ones i sent TP are the straight sharkk no cross of it...ummmm well maybe i did send him a cross too i cant remember i send out so many packages :chin:

but ya i told him that the Asharkk was/is some wicked ass weed no doubting her ever, she will leave comatosed(sp)......

ohhh and ya the sharkk reekssssss really really bad when growing and smoking.....
peace bro :joint:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice and healty green colour jaws ...whats the floweringperiod of both plants?

G

hello core :joint:
thanks for stopping by dude, hummm lets see well i'm going to run both strains as close to 10weeks as i can but 9 weeks will probably do the trick....ahhh dont go by number of days for harvest but i do use it for a guide line.......

as you can see the PB's are very indy in stature, short wide leaves with very tight internodes this should be very interresting when we get things going a little heavyer my friend....
peace :chin:

J

jonnybgood29

hey my friend.... jackhammer is a cross of afghani shark(great white shark/afghani) and jock horror( indica pheno strong smelling and strong aas hell)

the resultant cross creates a very strong fast growing plant that normally tops out at 4 1/2 to 5 feet no matter how long veg indoors. very tight resinous nuggets that yield very heavy .
the smoke is a real lung expander that will leave you realing after a couple of hits. you better stop after that because the second wave hits like a jackhammer right in the forehead and will have you catching serious trails if you did too much. i actually layed down on the bed and could not sit up the first time i smoked it! not for the faint of heart!!!!!!

taste is strong like shark on the inhale and more nutty like the jock on the exhale. smell is a very dirty dog meets skunk type smell that has your eyes watering when you trim it. i had to take a rest between the two test plants i ran because i was actually getting high off the fumes from the plant and could not focus well for a few minutes if you can believe that. the plant smells strong of skunk in veg as well when brushed up against.

Last edited:
J

jonnybgood29

as for the flower time jaws, expect more like 11 weeks for the hammer!

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok jaws thx ......i'l sit this 1 out for shure :lurk: .......even your strains name sounds interesting :))

G

hello jonny :joint:
ahhh thank you my friend, i knew if i had made any mistakes you would clear them up for me......

i can tell you these babbies dont waste any time getting going, nce there above soil the just rock :yoinks: .....

core, the doors always open my friend.....
peace guys :joint:

G

looks like fun jaws... I look forward to seeing how they turn out for you :lurk: I guess you're keeping pretty busy in the garden eh?

G

hello gro :joint:
ya bro i'm going to be jacked to the roof before to long, i'm still awaiting the arrival of a few more clones once they get here i will be opening yet another grow thread sooooooo ya you could say i'm going to be very busy this fall and winter....but with gift from you and some of my other brothers it will be totaly worth it in the end, my oooomy am i going to have some wicked ass bud come Xmas my friend........
thanks for stopping by bro :joint: :joint:

G

hello teresa :joint:
ya there going to be awesome once they start budding, i made these lass round i got about 150 perfectly stiped beans from the harvest....i have sent many off to ppl here and there, i still have plenty though :chin: :chin:
my box is open always :chin:

F

Father Time

Jaws,
hopemyou don't mind mate,ill be pulling up a seat for the show,looking foward to seeing how the Jackhammer goes! :lurk:

i am compled to tell you,that i have set my own stash of "jackhammer" in the soak on the heat pad about 5 min ago,thay are destined for the great outdoors. :woohoo:

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

Hope you get some purple ones! My DPD is as green as Kermit the damn frog! Great smoke though - smells just like Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice!!!

G

hello friends :joint:
hey strainwhore whats up bro, ya man i did hear that about the DPD thats the main reason why subcool stoped making the seeds.....hes going to try it again i hear but hes not sure if he is going to release any next time :badday: :badday: .......

i was trying to get my hands on the straight DPD but that did not turn out for me and i was also working a deal for some straight black russian, and that deal is still on the table....

soo i guees you could say i got the best chance of getting some purple in this in this cross....

black russian...
ak-47 (cherry pheno) x blackberry (somas stock)

double purple dojo..
black russian x sputnic 2.0 (i think) from subcool

as you can see there are some very nice genitic in this mix, three that are/have purple power plus a nice hard kick in the ass by the ak-47....this strain should rock weather it gos purple or not, how could it not.....

father time, hey bro the jackhammers will pop quickly and once they break ground they just take off....these are very fast growers and dont mind showing off, jonny done a fantastic job with them i.m very impressed wqith how they turned out......

i would be honored to share this thread with you if you want to drop some pics that would be fantastic!!!...
peace friends :joint:

P.S. i know your running yours outside but your still very welcome to drop some pics bro......

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
found on the net coz never heard of it....dont now if its tru that you cant buy it

Description: The Black Russian is an AK47 x BlackBerry hybrid. this is a one-of-a-kind Northern Californian bagseed find and exists only in clone form. This unique phenotype exhibits intense anthocyanin expression in the form of a deep dark purple, bordering on black, colour on 100% of it’s calyxes (even nodal) under all but the most extremes in high temperatures from the start of flowering through harvest. The Blackberry’s taste is as unique as it’s appearance, with scents all in the ‘high-note’ range, tip of the tongue, if you will. Even the trichomes of the Blackberry are purple.

if this is tru you gotta have good connections to get it ...or lots of money :chin:
witch is it .....lol

damn now ive seen this plants pic im heartbroken that i dont live in the U.S of A...send her over will ya :rasta: :yummy:

G

hello core :joint:
ahhh hummm thats a report i have not heard before :chin: interesting, well i'll tell ya i'm not rich at all i survive from one paycheck to the next soo i guess its the other one.......exactly where did you get that info......
hummm :joint: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts