What's new

purple-bastard & jackhammer

G

Hey Jaws my PB is looking great now. -She has some of the shortest fattest leaves I've ever seen. They look like maple leaves. I'll get some pics for you soon.

Thanks bro
GCG

G

hello friends :joint:
hey hurricane ahh man i was hopeing you would get a female, ummm i bet he would be good to breed something with??......

garlic, awesome bro some pics would be fantastic, snap a few when ya get some free time :joint:
peace bro :joint:

J

jonnybgood29

im putting my guess conservatively at 3 oz, but may push to more than that my friend. a cupie is not out of the question. i have had my colas go as much as 2 oz a piece with the jack!

J

jonnybgood29

so have the trichs started to turn good yet, or are the buds still trying to grow my friend?

F

Father Time

Holey crap!
looking real nice the J-Hammer :woohoo:

man,i can only imangine what this big bastard i got outdoors is going to finish up looking like.

its fighting for room with some other fast movers but still is nearin that 5foot mark already :yummy:

i have about 8 weeks to go before things start to shorten up in the daylight hours,to make a differance and send them to flower! :yoinks:
Kind Regards,FT :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

8 weeks! man, that lady is going to be a nice one to see, youve got me drooling already!

ive got the shark lady that made the jack sitting in my veg room right now just letting it get as big as it wants to see how big she will truely get. so far she has hit 36" with 4 colas at that height, and 3 more colas at 25" and growing still. i decided to do a double fan configuration, with some massive supercropping techniques to keep deeep light penetration, and it is forming two solid walls of vegetation, waiting on the second wall to catch up with the first to see just how much this lady will produce inside. the crazy thing is, it will be the first time ive grownt this breed past 60 days veg, so it should be interesting. it still wont do as well as the jackhammer would under the same circumstances though.

F

Father Time

JonnyB.
thats sound really wild,cannot wait to see some pic's of her! :woohoo:

i'm trying to fight :dueling: / train :spank: 2 x White Widdow x Bublegum girls that are in re-vege to make more room for the J-Hammer,she's going to need a lot off room me thinks.hehehe :chin:

Kind Regards,Ft :wave:

hey jaws check this out man i am call'n it agent x :pointlaug

kind'a cool i thught tomarrow afghan berries update :woohoo:
boy i got my eyes on you man :bat: :moon: :dueling: good work bro love the updates you benn put'n up

and you thought my avatar was hot :pointlaug

J

jonnybgood29

hey jaws, any new pics? would love to see how she finished for you my friend!

J

jonnybgood29

well, i had to throw that shark in flower when it hit 38", will let you know how big it gets in flower. man its drinking close to a gallon of water a day!

F

Father Time

High,
well,where's an up-date of the J-Hammer re-vegeing,she getting a good move along,but lots of time left this season for her to really get big. :woohoo:

from the stuff thats been smoked,ther's been nothing but praise,with my friends i have gifted some to,commenting on the couch-lok effect there getting from it,not the genetic to be tokeing if you are wanting to get out and do anything.!! :yoinks: )one stateing he greened out a tad,heheheh :pointlaug )

the flowers,finished up solid,just thick and solid,dryed very well wiht a ,ot of size/body remaining after cureing and a very fuelish taste,a treat to smoke actually.

im looking foward very much to have a bit mor room in the patch,at the end of the season,so i can run a good bed full of these for the wither stocks.

Kind Regards,FT :wave:

J

jonnybgood29

thanks my friend! yeah, thats going to be one monster by fall! you say you still have about two months to go right?

F

Father Time

Hay JonnyB,
yah mate,our longest day is aorund the 22nd of december,so things wont change until well into the january,so ther planty of weeks vegeing ahead! :woohoo:

we''ll see just how big she can get mate.hehehehehe
Kindest Regards,Ft :wave:

G

very kind indeed...awesome work JB....I am impressed with it's growth from watching this thread....stay safe

J

jonnybgood29

i just created the seed, jaws did all the work! and what a good job he did!

G

:wave: Hey bro I got some pics of my purple bastard. She has been revegging and it has gotten cold as hell lately.

Jonny I have the shark in flower now. she is a nice plant. can't wait to smoke her. I took cuts of her to keep. Thanks Jonny.

Merry Christmas
GCG

J

jonnybgood29

trust me, you wont regret it, and if you let her get to 30" before flower and spread her out fan style, you will yield verrry well my friend! 20" plants yield 1-2oz while 30+ plants yield 3-5 per plant my friend!