What's new

purple-bastard & jackhammer

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and here are some of mine ....i have to say i had a minor setback
and i must admit jaws you where right for 85 % ......
at least i made shure for some followups :joint:

the followups i referd to...
cut in 24/24

cut in 12/12

G

looking good bro! jackhammer has now got my interest for sure!

core-be patient with that cut that was flowering. it will take a little longer, but it'll root. ive had good results taking cuts in early flowering. :)

Last edited:

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes they tend to get more bushy imo dus more buds :)

WW cut in flower and veged again.....i'm running them now

G

hello friends :joint:

jonny, ya bro i'm hitting them decent right now and getting heavyer each time, i need to get some pics up soon i need you to see something and let me know what you think...

killa, well buddy i had a couple hundread of those seeds but i have sence given pretty much all of them away to friends and newer growers....i can only hope some one keeps a male and makes some f2's of them, hahaha its funny now but if i had known they were going to turn out so good i would have kept a few more for myself...

teresa, thank you for fielding that one for me...

core, damn brother now thats a nice looking clone dude, thats the kina work i want to see you pulling up very very nice man.....sorry but i gotta laugh at your cut in 12/12 are you going to let that cola fill in all the way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh i kill me some times hehehehehe......
sweet work dude :joint:

G

hello high..
ya man you need to get a few of these your Gfriend would really like this one...i have no more on hand but i think jonny is working to get some to seed-bay so you might want to try there they will be worth growing out this much i know for sure...
peace bro..

Core

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ohw shit heavy...and great news BTW !!!!! :yoinks:....i looks like i got me a heads up on this 1 :woohoo: :woohoo:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

:ying:

jaws said:

core, damn brother now thats a nice looking clone dude, thats the kina work i want to see you pulling up very very nice man.....sorry but i gotta laugh at your cut in 12/12 are you going to let that cola fill in all the way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhh i kill me some times hehehehehe......
sweet work dude :joint:

thank you thank you ....i gonne try and keep this up :D

ohw yea thats the idea ...did you try this cutting in 12/12?
with the PB i mean...

Last edited:
G

My girls are getting the blues outside....no deep purps yet..stay safe and happy turkey day tomorrow...

F

Father Time

High Jaws,
Looking good mate,i have chopped all bar one Jackhammer down now,thay finished up fat and thick as JonnyB advised thay would. :woohoo:

i have,however left one to re-vege,it is already over 4 foot tall and is getting tied down today to be trained out into a huge fan as she will be popping over the fence in another 2 weeks at the rate shes growing, so i figured i best get her into bondage for the summer run.

i'll keep you posted on here progress as im loking foward to seeing just how big i can get her outdoors.

i must say,that out of ALL JonnyB's genetics i have grown out,i have never not once been dissapointed with just how good thay are good big plants with great return and amazing flowers,so very big and thick! :joint:

Kindest Regards,FT :wave:

G

twisted passion said:
ha ha ha i dont think so :bat: :dueling:

:moon: There goes TP again posting pics of that same old tired purple bud!!!!! :yoinks: :moon: I wonder if i'll get any purple off the F-1 clone he gave me? :chin: I think that's a pic of the bud from the mother? :confused:J/K Bro.

GCG

G

hurricane, man i'm sure those blues will turn into purps for ya, if they dont notning wrong with the blues :chin: :chin: ...

father time, ahhh man great to hear from you again my friend, crap revegging a 4footer huhhh i bet thats a sight for sure....ya jonny is starting to get into the grove of breeding hes been making some great calls on what to match up and i know its paying off big time.....i'm very happy with the Jhammers i have going and there still lots of time to fatten up even more, i'm getting close to that 2litter behind the bud shot :yoinks: :yoinks: :chin: ....

garlic, well buddy i think i know whats going on here i think TP has been useing "PURPLE MAXX" all along and JUST SAYING its his magic GREEN finger :yoinks: ahhhh hahahahahaha thats was good rightthere....

just ribbing you TP my friend, OHHHH and just for the record i did not start the mines purpler then yours callenge... that was that trouble making pain in the coors light assssss GARLIC :bat: :bat: :confused: :confused:
heheh peace :joint:

G

:confused: Come on Jaws don't be a wimp!!! tell it like it is!!!! :yoinks:

Smart :moon: Garlic is at it again!!! :bat:

Just kidding
GCG

G

hahaha Garlic the pain in the purple coors light ass :biglaugh: Can't wait to see the purple show-down! :woohoo: :dueling:

Nice work on the PB everyone :sasmokin:

J

jonnybgood29

thanks for the props ft my friend. it always glad to hear that people like what you make!

jaws man i kept warning you all along that this one get big and heavy, like a baseball bat!

hey jaws i think gcg is just mad at me,i started a keger at his house when he wan't look'n :badday: :dueling: man what are best buds for if you can't evan threw a little keger at your bro place whiles he not there :bat:

maybe this will encurage you as i know it's your fav pic i have :moon:

G

Nice shot TP... and I love the healthy set of lungs on your avatar...stay safe

G

hello there :joint:
just some quick pic's.....

purple bastard.....

jonny's jackhammer.....awesome plant wish you all had a few of these seeds...

peace :joint: