What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

purple-bastard & jackhammer

B

BeAn

Hey Jaws..

Hey Jaws..

Hows it growing hombre?? :lurk:

Hope you had a good new years and holiday season!! :wave:

G

hello

I've recently been offered a "Black Russian x DPD" selected cut not named "Purple Bastard" just "BR x DPD"

will keep you updated to see how she turns

good job jaws

:wave:

G

hello friends :joint:
"PARANOID" yes bro there are other BRXDPD out there, and if its a cut then its most likely a cut from the perents i made my "purple bastards" from...

i got my seeds from HEATH awhile back and grew a few out and then took a male and hit a female and gave her the name purple bastard, also have some c4 x DPD that should be awesome when there time comes...

CORE, damn brother those are killer dude, very nicely done...very glad to see your still digging that one...
peace :joint:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Just put to flower my Purple Bastard............

1483Tree790.jpg

G

jaws said:
i got my seeds from HEATH awhile back and grew a few out and then took a male and hit a female and gave her the name purple bastard, also have some c4 x DPD that should be awesome when there time comes...

thanks for the input Jaws :wave:

this "BR x DPD" cut I got is originally from Heath R :yummy: , might be a good selection knowing the guy

much appreciated

pa

G

*off-topic*

Hi Paranoid Andriod.........!!!!!

Do u reconise my online name ?????.......(one word....PSY)
if so...small world hey....!
anyways.....cant PM yet

PLUR

G

hey theresa...was that plant kinda slow growing compared to the other PB's or was this the only one you had?? that looks like the third pheno i had and was kinda the runt...

Latest posts

Latest posts