What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

Standaman

Oh yes then! Well only need one lady to start a legacy and if not then i will have some pollen to store for the future.

there femmed bro long as they germ well there deffo be girls ive never run the beans cus ive got the cut but watch them for herms on the first run! i didnt do the run to get these seeds my boy did i trust his methods but just saying look for herms i doubt there'l be any but i dont want your garden going to seed on ya

just plant them id say and hope for the best i got some g-force s1's some where too il try dig them out and i think there a few of my cherry ak47 x bubba kush x deepchunk some where il see if i can dig them up to send too while im in the process of things

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strawberry Cheesel [Suburban Seeds]

picture.php

picture.php

size wise ,,, this and Cheese x SSH [So7omon Seeds] are the biggest yielding UK Cheese crosses that we've seen so far (relative to veg. time) :canabis:

Peace peace peace

have you ever had the neb cheese doc??? massive producer and very close to the reals imo. whats up with your boy you should gt him on a leash if the man cant be humble peace

the weaver

Standaman

Shit the bed!! FDM Gforce? Or the Brummie G? Cherry AK x too!!

My Mrs and kid are looking at me like i'm wrong

Wicked mate

its the old school g-force cut reversed s1 line they at first they grow looking abit wierd ( mutated ) but there all surprisingly uniform imo the greens killer kills the cheese off bro and the cherry ak x is at f1 but if i can dig them out your bound to find something nice they lean more to the bubba side of things ;)

Standaman

Yeah no that is some real shit there mate!! I have a cheese like that total freak in veg then it just sorts itself out.

S1 F1 F2 or whatever it's fine with me honestly

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up with your boy you should gt him on a leash if the man cant be humble peace
the weaver

yo weaver,, think cannaboy took offense when you said "none of you have the real cheese" at the start of the thread... (might be wrong) .. in effect this means yo dissed all LGA Cheese images shown in the thread. (our brethrens) Years back I n I would have been beefing with you myself,, lol

Cannaboy is representing the clan man. Exodus clone was double checked by LLP last season (jah bless) :joint:

These days cheese-heds can fight for the 'cheese crown' between them.. but beware it might crush ya heads! :canabis:

I agree with whoever it was that said ..."Where has all the peace n love gone?"

Peace n love ppl..

erb, roots, reality
DocLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IT IS AGIANST THE TOU (RULES) TO DISCUSS TRADING ON THIS FORUM!

PLEASE KEEP ALL PERSONAL STUFF TO PM / PRIVATE MESSAGES

where did i put *none of you have the real cheese doc?*i can asure you i didnt say none of you have the real cheese go back and check my posts!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
personally I love how much hate can be generated by the herb that also generates so much love.... some folks just need to smoke more ...or less...lol :)

FIYAH!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This part perhaps Gene-weaver...

havent read everyones reply so forgive me if its been said but the real exodus cheese will only ever produce 5 fingered fan leaves...
...jst looked thru everyones post n pics, all afghan cheese, uk never foxtails or swells like those pics which is why we crossed her with afghan, uk is renowned for her small yeild... all best mrc

Even rude-boys nah play with us,, hehe :D :dance: :D

Peace n love :canabis:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
personally I love how much hate can be generated by the herb that also generates so much love.... some folks just need to smoke more ...or less...lol :) FIYAH!

Smoke more , fight less,,, :yes:
I'll smoke one to that now :canabis: