What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

cannaboy

I belive that if you obtained Shantibaba's Widdow farther blended it with a Pure or better a potent haze that is so strong like acid (SSkunkman) or a good haze bread Hybrid line true for selective traits of quality of likeable smells Fresh/Dry smell&taste, resin % tight flowers and potency of course after many open pollinations over 5/6 generations you could bang a male to the cheese but I'd probably have some DARKER SHIT. magic breading.. `I want shantibabas male to get pollen and more resin on a cheese tasteing plant as dried nugs would be so small and weighty I'd imagion with all the dimonds they'd carry and the smell Lol

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
CC - yeah, that's the one - it's the Abusive cut, so not the strongest on flavour, but as I've not tried the other cuts, it's the best I've got. Extremely potent though, and not too narcotic at that. Bat guano really seemed to improve the flavour this time round though.

I've never come across Herijuana myself, but it doesn't appeal really - a strain that puts me to sleep will only be used once a day - at bedtime...;)

indifferent

Veteran
Herijuana grows like a typical Afghani #1 type Afghan and has nothing unusual in resin, yield, smell, taste etc, it just looks like a normal Afghan.

Then you smoke it and discover it's so strong you struggle to finish the joint as your eyes get heavy and you struggle to stay awake.

You have to cut it a week early to avoid this sleep inducing effect, even then, it's not really a recreational weed. The high isn't there, it's all pure lethargic, sedative stone, good to have a jar around for insomnia etc. The OG gets you high, the Heri doesn't really, just stones and sedates you.

Taste of the Heri is okay, bit bland, like leather and some hashiness, not strong tasting or smelling, when growing it is very low odour.

Herbalizor did a beautiful Heri grow recently, I believe BH gave him some old Heri seeds.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
EM and Indi' thanks for your time, replies

All taken in, I have just grabbed some "Bubba Kush" and "OG Kush" pips I am looking forward to running, appetite whetted by some pukka kushy/kushty West Coast bud I blagged the other day.....

The Heri has been a long time wish, yes, she might only get used 1x a day, but sounds like a really interesting thing to breed with, the polar opposite of a pure Haze or just something to give Sour Diesel a bit more balls.....

Thinking about it a bit more, the Herijuju could also be really very handy for getting rid of unwanted visitors, bores, braggards and joint hogs.... :elf:

indifferent

Veteran
Thinking about it a bit more, the Herijuju could also be really very handy for getting rid of unwanted visitors, bores, braggards and joint hogs.... :elf:

Oh yes, used it for such things many times. Went to a party once, they had no good weed so were very pleased I turned up. Then some knobheads turned up and were ruining everyone's buzz. I rolled a heri j and give it to them.

One spent half an hour puking in back garden, other two fucked off without him, we had to shove him in a taxi to get rid.

The Heri, as I say, lacks taste and smell, so is ideal hybridisation material. I imagine it would be perfect to cross to sativas that are tasty but lack punch. Herbalizor's cut is supposed to yield pretty nicely too. The pheno I had from seed years ago didn't yield great, lacked some vigour, needed a good veg time, but you didn't care about yield as even a gram of it would fuck you up good.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gona get my WWF figures out soon,,, gona watch the royal variity performance,,,,,,after that im gona make some cheese bubble hash

you should see the new bags i just got,,,,,,,,man i can climb into them,,,,,,need to take a pic of me inside the bubble bags,,,,,,,7 bags bro,,,this things a monster!

oregon024

The first time I smoked cheese.I went to put something in trunk of car.Threw the keys in the trunk and shut that bitch.Had to call a wrecker to unlock car.I like the cheese!

cannaboy

The top of my upskirt shot earlier in thread (JUST DONE)

The top of my upskirt shot earlier in thread (JUST DONE)

picture.php

picture.php

dondeago

i suppose i've been really lucky on this one. I had a mate who set me up with a plant about 8 years ago. Back then, i wasn't to clued up on genetics or names... bud was bud. He set me up with 4 clones... Told me that between him,his brothers and his dad, they had kept the strain of cheese going for almost a decade. So i am the adoptive parent of a uk clone only cheese mom that now thinks its almost 20 years old.... YAY.
No other cheese that i've brought beans for comes anywhere close to what i can bang out.
ALWAYS some in my cab!!! Can't live without it.....!

Blue Cheese from Barney's Farm is veryy goood imo I've grown this strain 3 time and everytime it never lets me down strong buleberry inhale and a cheesey exhale , gotta love it...mmmmmmmmmmmm

OldSkoolDank

mr cheese, there is always a slim chance that yo don't have real Cheese.. lol

We went through at least x3 "Cheese clones" before finding the real one :canabis:

Foxtailed Cheese x TW clone

View Image

This was a result of heat stress and the influence of TrainWreck.

We've never seen a UK Cheese clone do this,, Cheese normally gnarls up and corns out into solid wheat ears,, and sure doesn't run away from the base calyxes.

Hope this helps

lol do you boy's even have the real deal cheese clone?, after all, the blue's clone you clowns handed out to con people out of there elite cuts was nothing more than a fake blue's cut, i think i'd stick with what mr cheese is telling us, :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts