What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Dear All,

Having a bit of trouble identifying my cheese. I bought it as "Uk Cheese" here in NL and it was hinted that these were "exodus" cuttings...but I really wouldnt know either way...

any of you seasoned cheese handlers have an idea?
cheers
j

2 pics of mine (pre flower) and 2 pics of my mates in flower (2weeks) - same cuttings..

Attachments

• 001_1892.jpg
    001_1892.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 001_1896.jpg
    001_1896.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03532.JPG
    DSC03532.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC03534.JPG
    DSC03534.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 9

andl

i was in amsterdam in august, so it was season and the herb wasnt that great this time it was dissapointing i found 2-3 strains fromdiffrent shops which i ONLY smoked

one of that was the homegrown fantasy cheese so i tookalso 10 seeds of them, and i can say they smell all incredible, i just got them 11 days into flower and then i ll choose which to reveg for a cutting and a mother.
They still smell like the endproduct as i smoked in dam even in veg.

i got some more indica leaning with broad leaves but also some like yours,

i havent seen exodus cut in real but as i heard of its a great cut.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An observable characteristic in Exodus clone UK Cheese is double-edged leaf serrations.

Please take some closer images of the main leaves if possible.. :D

Hope this helps

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id say your absoloutly right doc!!......

that extra jaged leafshape seems indicative with the old uk stinky clone,,,,,

ive guessed at it being a mexi trait beffore now:),,

TBL420uk

I`m not a big fan of "Cheese" its just a Skunk No.1 pheno thst got made popular. I would have prefered Big Buddha to have stressed the plant to turn it hermie than backcross it to an afghani. Where i live getting a Exodus Cheese cutting is like trying to find Unicorn shit. The amount of cuttings i`ve had that were deffo the real think turned out not to be!
I suppose its down to what you like, but if i se any more blueberry or cheese been sold round my end `im gonna cry. Plus i`m sure people are using the tabbaco spray to to spray crap weed with a berry flavour. My mate managed to get 18oz of 20 plantsd with the temp at 45 for most of the grow & was left with weed that had the cut grass smell. ! bottle of strawberry spray later he was selling Arjans Strawberry Haze at £200 quid a pop!

BIGGS

Veteran
I`m not a big fan of "Cheese" its just a Skunk No.1 pheno thst got made popular. I would have prefered Big Buddha to have stressed the plant to turn it hermie than backcross it to an afghani. Where i live getting a Exodus Cheese cutting is like trying to find Unicorn shit. The amount of cuttings i`ve had that were deffo the real think turned out not to be!
I suppose its down to what you like, but if i se any more blueberry or cheese been sold round my end `im gonna cry. Plus i`m sure people are using the tabbaco spray to to spray crap weed with a berry flavour. My mate managed to get 18oz of 20 plantsd with the temp at 45 for most of the grow & was left with weed that had the cut grass smell. ! bottle of strawberry spray later he was selling Arjans Strawberry Haze at £200 quid a pop![/QUOTE

i think its a very rare pheno of skunk #1. i'm sure 100's of thousands of skunk #1 seeds have been popped since and no one has come up with a pheno to match it yet. hope you eventually get a cut mate, as it sure is dank.

Dank-j

Where i live getting a Exodus Cheese cutting is like trying to find Unicorn shit.

I laughed, thanks.

I am running a solomon seeds UK Exodus Cheese X SSH, the main pheno I have so far seems to be mostly ssh leaning but it def had some funky gouda sock smell early in flower.

Doyu

i was in amsterdam in august, so it was season and the herb wasnt that great this time it was dissapointing i found 2-3 strains fromdiffrent shops which i ONLY smoked

one of that was the homegrown fantasy cheese so i tookalso 10 seeds of them, and i can say they smell all incredible, i just got them 11 days into flower and then i ll choose which to reveg for a cutting and a mother.
They still smell like the endproduct as i smoked in dam even in veg.

i got some more indica leaning with broad leaves but also some like yours,

i havent seen exodus cut in real but as i heard of its a great cut.

I have a very similar story. We were there in September but HGF became our favourite shop very quickly (and it was right down the street from our hotel!!). Everyone that goes needs to check it out!

Sent back 5 Cheese seeds, all 5 popped with 3 looking really good. They are all looking really heavy indica though - super short and big fat leaves. I hope one of them is that nice heady/chatty high that we got when we were there.
They are about 2 weeks into veg, another couple days and I'll take a clone from each one to flower out.:woohoo:

JamieShoes

Veteran
I've grown that one mate, but this one doesnt seem like any of the phenos I found when I did... this one already smells and isn't even been flipped yet..

not saying it isnt... but it doest seem to be in my liimted experaince.... could be his cheese stock though?

JamieShoes

Veteran
as far as I know it is... but no doubt it's been "selected"..I'm still none the wiser really :)

stanky1

I have a 2 chunky cheese from seed 5 weeks into flower and they just started showing the double serrated leaves that are present in the mother, (UK cheese x deep chunk). One has the typical deep chunk smell with a extra bit of funk while the other is a complex mix of skunk/pine/hash/berry that is so nice, im really excited about this particular plant, super frosty with the classic deep chunk crystal caked leaf curl:woohoo:. I know you know what im talking about. I voted exodus by the way, gotta love super pungent herb, and that is the cheese.

-stanky

SuperConductor

Veteran
Looks like cheese to me but it's early to say. The double serrations seem to occur half way down the leaf, not on all leaves tho. The structure looks right. It grows side ways just as much as up in veg I noticed, very branchy.

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks for your input :)

I dont suppose you have a foto I could look at of the double serations, SuperConductor? Mine are very "serratey" but I'm not sure I fully understand what you guys mean by "double serrations"...

many thanks for any help
j :)

Latest posts

Latest posts