What's new

POLL: Which Cheese?

POLL: Which Cheese?

• Total voters

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Nice pic of the blues nug. I've said it before and I'll say it again - the blues was around years before Cheese in these parts at least - as was the mystery strain, which is definitely related (probably Psychosis but I've never tried it). Cheese was disappointing to everyone I know who tried it - kind of a 'shrug' strain really. We were all like: 'Is that all?' Just seemed like a less-sweet blues, admittedly without the dozy effects that one can produce.

I didn't keep it (or the blues) - much better stuff to be playing around with, IMO, though they grow fast and yield well - I wouldn't ever diss them on those terms, and the blues does taste fantastic...;)

As for the liberty caps, they're very common around these parts, and I find them much more fun than other species - I thought P.Cubensis was more like MDMA than shrooms, and quite disappointing. P.Semilanceata contains baeocystin, it's true, fresh or dry, which may help the extra-special trip to unfold. Third-strongest species on earth, and the other two are ultra-rare, so not that relevant really.

They're also almost all psilocybin, rather than a mix of psilocybin and psilocin, which gives them exceptional keeping properties, as it's so stable, but I believe may also account for the unique high. Didn't get that many this year - just a few hundred - but enough for some good times, especially if they're as big as these!

Sorry to wander so far off-topic...;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blues an LibityCaps,,,,,,,,,,perfect combo,:),,,,,,add a zipy sativa like a kali or haze an you got yourself a real trippy bugged-out party:),,,,,,,,

"^^^libitycaps contain baeocystin!!".......even when dry EM?..that makes sence to me tho:),,,,i could always tell libity caps were packin extra heat,,,,,,,so libitycaps have the baeocystin in them too?, like the copalandia hawian?,,,,,,,,,hawian is way more evil tho, "i think" ,,,,i used to be that kid who wants the strongst mushoom,,,,but after a year runnin a smartshop ,Hawi was all too mutch!!:),,,,

do you never get emune to the active chemical EM,,,,i uded to switch mushrooms too maintain effects,,,,flipin crazy days,,,dropin 2 portions a week

id say you get slightly more active chemical when its fresh,,,an you dont need to rehydrate inside your body ither,,,,,you need loads of water with dried mushis in my experence

Last edited:

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A good buddy of mine(a real fun-ghi...soz couldn't resist it.lol) collected about 400 this year from a newly found patch in kent...They were a very good size though this year I thought. Haven't tried 'em yet but fancy some over the holiday. Sometimes they make weed taste better for me and sometimes not(weird)...wotabout u lot? ;]

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im trippin if it tastes good to me:)..,,,,,when i find that popper spicy kalimist or nailvanish smellin SSH with big fury calax,,,im trippin in heven just with that!!!:)

i used to crave weed when i was trippin,,,,,only good weed tho,,,,gota be tasty!,,,,,,but once i smoked i would instantly feel a metbilizm change and id become mutch quicker,,,,,an i always needed sugger.,,i would go white white,,,when im tripin i always go a pale colour

anyone here had MOA inhibitors with weed or shrooms?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First time we ever smoked "Skunk" we were told... "this stuff u'll get you mashed tonight,, but when you smoke it tomorrow it wont be as strong". The dude was right :yes:

We still find this with Cheese... nice the first time you smoke it ,, after smoking other strains for a while,, but Cheese gets boring fast,, and has a lethargic effect. Blues is more up / active and thinking weed IMO :D

Peace

Edit: shinobi won LGA CC with Cheese :canabis:

H

heavy dank nugg

what i wanna know is who has this blues cut ? and how do i get my hands on a cut???????? wat up rick you cheeky monkey you.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if ya wana be my lover,,,, ya gota get with my friends,,,makin lasts forever ,,,frienship never ends,,,ohhhhh,,,if ya wana be my lova!

I didn't keep it (or the blues) - much better stuff to be playing around with, IMO, though they grow fast and yield well - I wouldn't ever diss them on those terms, and the blues does taste fantastic...

im sorry no pun intended here elavator man! but what you said above ^^^^ was you reffering to the uk cheese clone when you said yield well???? because if you got a cut that yielded well then it definately wasnt a uk cheese cut the yield is shite! simple as that you gain in nice smoke and suffer in amount ;)

peace

cannaboy

Gene-weaver You talk a lot of shit for someone who has no idea nor an Inkling of what your on about do 1 and us a favour( NOB) It has been a week and I had to post and tell you to go away as you are worse than ARJIAN with no idea of what you say I guess you are a zelous indervidual with pent up aggression anger and confidence problems along with extreme parinoia and a week perception of the scene Sorry MOD'S , GYPS'Y everybody but (ITS MY B'DAY AND I HAVE A CHEESE SMOKE GOING AND) He won't know know shit so long as he got a hole up his arse..

Last edited:

EZlistener

i've tried both the 'cheese' and the blue cheese both from big buddah and i would rec the blue but the cheese wasn't cheese, big buddah went in with greenhouse seeds to mass produce the cheese which lost something somewhere, the high was ok but no cheese smell

big disappointment

lmfao

lmfao

Gene-weaver You talk a lot of shit for someone who has no idea nor an Inkling of what your on about do 1 and us a favour( NOB) It has been a week and I had to post and tell you to go away as you are worse than ARJIAN with no idea of what you say I guess you are a zelous indervidual with pent up aggression anger and confidence problems along with extreme parinoia and a week perception of thr trade and the mind of a TWAT!!! Sorry MOD'S , GYPS'Y everybody but (ITS MY B'DAY AND I HAVE A CHEESE SMOKE GOING AND) He won't know know shit so long as he got a hole up his arse..

yeah i was informed you had some kind of problem kidda little div.

so lets have it cannaboy whats the issue you obviously seem to have one! ask me any question you want mate and if i can answer the question with whats within my collective database that i call a brain then you will certainly hear my oppinion lol people like you make me laugh buddy, what is it to you what i do and dont know? i know one thing for sure everything ive typed i can back up, but you just totally out of the blue dont know me atall have had no quarms with me and then decide to punch shit into your keyboard at me whilst your turning green and popping out your clothing because your angry that its your birthday and your upset because just like peter pan you really dont wanna grow old.... go and fuck yourself... get on a bus to brum town and i'll show you the real cheese little man lmfao dont talk shit on the net like your some super hero or something and please state your beef so i atleast no where i stand and why im being attacked.

stay merry ;)

Last edited:
C

cheesey

im sorry no pun intended here elavator man! but what you said above ^^^^ was you reffering to the uk cheese clone when you said yield well???? because if you got a cut that yielder well then it definately wasnt a uk cheese cut the yield is shite! siple as that you gain in nice smoke and suffer in amount ;)

peace

its all down to growing skills . i got just under half a kilo from x2 uk cheese plants under a 400w .

i always preffer cheese in a sog i think that way it does yield just as much as any decent yielding plant, if you got that then fare play bro im impressed! dwc? my friend got 9 ounce of each plant once 2 plant uk ched, in aqua farms but i just cant stand massive plants mate i preffer short and tidy keep them small under a 600 keep the light about 1 and a half foot away from the canopy with 32 in a square metre in 5x5* pots and i get about 0.7- 0.8 p/w

peace

weaver

Standaman

Haha people just get too angry on here lately man!

Anyone that posts almost gets landed on with both feet, isn't this meant to be a place where you find stuff out or air an opinion?

Somethings i want to say don't even get said cos i know some little letch is gonna pipe up and start talkin out their arse.

It's not about that for me i just want to learn everything i can on here and ask whatever i want on here, but lately i see that it's not cool to ask a question or cast a personal view.

What changed at IC this place was the best site i ever found but now i question it.

Ps I have the real cheese no one else! It's called bell-end cheese! Joke!

H

Hazyfontazy

Gene-weaver You talk a lot of shit for someone who has no idea nor an Inkling of what your on about do 1 and us a favour( NOB) It has been a week and I had to post and tell you to go away as you are worse than ARJIAN with no idea of what you say I guess you are a zelous indervidual with pent up aggression anger and confidence problems along with extreme parinoia and a week perception of thr trade and the mind of a TWAT!!! Sorry MOD'S , GYPS'Y everybody but (ITS MY B'DAY AND I HAVE A CHEESE SMOKE GOING AND) He won't know know shit so long as he got a hole up his arse..

sounds like he's smoking the suicide cut

Standaman

Well it's his bday and he has a cheese smoke going and....... I wanna hear what he was gonna say?

Haha Gene Weaver your worse than Arjan! Now that is the worst thing i have ever read!! I know that your truly hurt by that.

Latest posts

Latest posts