INSIDE 2
picture.php

MAIN CONTROLS, GROWCHAMBER INTAKE
picture.php

OLD CASE AND MARK 1 ALLTOGETHER
picture.php

See part 3.

escutobelchior

Hello all. Im working on my first pc grow. Its almost done...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey....
Have you ever think about using two pc cases to do one larger grow?

Attachments

• P_20151003_184114.jpg
    P_20151003_184114.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 45
  • P_20151005_222744.jpg
    P_20151005_222744.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 46
  • P_20151005_222713.jpg
    P_20151005_222713.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 45

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Here is my PC, you can see the whole thing from the beginning here (https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=313850)

Purpetual uSOG 12/12 from seed
4x Vero13 @ 350ma
90mm light exhaust
120mm exhaust w/ carbon filter
Thermostat w/ fan speed controller
Timer

This is the front opened up. You can see the 90mm fan pulls air over the heat sinks. This fan will automatically adjust its speed based on temperature. This area is light and air tight, so there is no need for a light trap or carbon filter.

This is what it looks like from the back. At the top is the 90mm light exhaust. Just below that is the 120mm fan and carbon filter. This fan is controlled by the thermostat and speed controller. When the case is cool this fan runs at whatever speed the controller is set to, but when it gets too hot, it will run the fan at full throttle. On the bottom right is the LED driver. Mounting it outside reduces the heat in the box. Finally at the bottom is the 12V power supply, speed controller, and timer.

This is the box empty. Here you can see the thermostat in the middle, the LED COBs are at the top, on the right is the intake using ScrubNinja's light trap, and on the left the exhaust.

Finally this is what it looks like fully operational. I grow 12/12 from seed in a perpetual uSOG. Each week I add two seeds and removed 1-2 (depending on males) plantlets.

This was my first harvest. Two Pineapple Express that averaged 3g with seeds. I did a little pollen chucking and now have enough seeds to last quite some time.

My goal here is not quantity, I have other grows for that. My goal is variety. Every week I get a couple of joints worth of something different.

Stealthy999

Hey all.

Joining the PC club, I have pretty much all the details worked out, thanks to a combination of threads from this forum. I have one question that I'm hoping ReikoX can answer. I understand your perpetual sog system, but how do you fertilize your plants to get seeds?? I want everything after my first grow self sufficient and your grow best fits my needs!! :).

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I had a male that I let flower in my bathroom on a piece of plastic. After he spilled his pollen, I brought the girls that were flowering in the bathroom and used a paintbrush to pollinate the buds.

Stealthy999

Thanks for the reply. How do I give out rep??
So just to understand. Standard 12/12 perpetual sog, add two seeds per cycle, if there are any males separate them and pollente choosen females outside the box??
I think that's righr- just read your journal after posting

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
You give rep by using the scales icon on the upper right of the post or clicking yes on the bottom where it says was this post helpful?

Thank you, I had a lot of help on the way. It's just my little playground, but it is the most fun project I have going right now.

Stealthy999

Thank again for the help. Going to reread you journal so I know what characteristics of seeds in looking for and I'm set to go.

Can't find either option to give rep- my posts display scale icon but not other- maybe as I'm new??

algol

wow you input fan power cables, into the power supply's socks directly woth out any modifications to the power supply or without any damages to it, is that safe what are the risks of do what you have done ?

algol

power suppply

power suppply

how did you connect the fan cables directly to the power supply ?

is that dangerous ?

Stealthy999

Sorry not my grow, but from what I know, people are splicing the fans to old mobile phone charges or running direclty from PC PSU. There are threads on the forum and throughout this thread that detail the methods

Latest posts

Latest posts