Light--> Led lamp Heavengrow 70 watt agro

1 twilight fem.. a week to be ready

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

continue...

Very nice and clean setup canna:bis. She looks huge man!

Soulrebel it says

Pc--> full tower 600x400x200 mm
Light--> Led lamp Heavengrow 70 watt agro

Tower of Power 95% Complete

Tower of Power 95% Complete

I've been looking at a lot of different pc grow setups on this site and this is what I made my 1st time at it. I will give a break down on the setup and add more photos tonight. I do have questions that I need help with like passive intake, light proofing & the best time to set the timer for the lights. I will be doing 12/12 from seed in this box. See y'all tonight:tiphat:

Hi all!
Love this Pc grower thread and its full of nice info and pics!

This is my noob adventure using a chieftec mesh fulltower case with two 55w PLL´s vertical, passive intake and one 120mm pc fan for exhaust and another fan for circulation. Its a pretty simple set up and thats a good thing for me since im pretty new to this :)
27y4lya.jpg

12/12 from seed
2 random bagseed in 0,9l container, was hoping for one female and one male but it turned out two females i think.
Left
30agx8j.jpg
Right
243rbph.jpg

Smoke well!

iuo

Cheers from Finland! Here's my PC case, dont know the correct dimensions but it's quite big.

Total 50 days old (12 days vegging, 38 days blooming) Dinafem Blue Cheese, started from cutting.

picture.php

picture.php

Psybearknot

Canna:bis

Newbie here and setting up my PC. What is the container with the holes that you are using to grow in? Also What size is it. I have been lookig for something similar but can not find a rectangle shape in a similar size.

PC Veg and Flower boxes

PC Veg and Flower boxes

These are my first two boxes. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]They're boxes are based on Mr_Micro's design with a few minor modifications.

attachment.php

The grow area in the first box is 10.5" x 15.5" x 7". This will eventually be used as my veg box. It stays about 6-8 degrees F above room temperature with one 40w (200w eqv.) CFL. I will be changing over to three 26w (100w eqv) lights when I feel the plant has done enough self LSTing. There's a 120mm Corsair SP120 62.74cfm 3.1mm-H2O fan on the other side of the rear light trap to manage the temps when those are added. The other fans are one unknown 80mm fan that came with the power supply and two 80mm YS Tech 69.4cfm 19.2mm-H2O fans on the rear.

attachment.php

The grow area in the second box is 10.5" x 16.25" x 6.75". This will eventually be my flower box since I was able to fit a carbon filter based on Pig-Pen's design and still leave a decent amount of grow space. It also stays about 6-8 degrees F above room temperature with three 26w (100w eqv) lights. It has one YS Tech 80mm fan blowing through the carbon filter and three more YS Tech 80mm fans on the rear.

You can check out the grow diary for my first grow in these here (some duplicate info): https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6576209#post6576209
[/FONT]

perpleXx

Hey guys i yust wanna Show You My Chieftek Bigtower

Skunk#1 Mom at Week 7 right now.
Growin in 4L Coco/Perlite.
Feeding with Canna Coco A+B
ec ~ 1.7 (max)
under 75W Cdm-t

Nade420xOG

Only took me year of procrastination but got a nice cabinet, just before I put the doors back on. Not quite a PC grow. ... apprx 175w cfl

Attachments

• 20141118_123358.jpg
    20141118_123358.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 29
My stealth PC-grow with Mark 1

My stealth PC-grow with Mark 1

/Part 1 of 3/

Hey guys and gals!

Time to bump this topic as it is undeservedly abandoned.

I’m new to growing (my first growreport)/URL] and decided to try to do a micro stealth setup for a start. Later I have learned that these two approaches (micro and stealth) are believed to be most challenging but there was no way back, haha. I've learned tons of information from this forum as well as from others. The setups people make inspired me and now I hope my setup would help someone to build his/her micro growbox. A PC case is easy to work with, but when it comes to building a stealth growbox out of it, things become complicated. The PC-case is ideal ho hide a stealth micro-grow, however. It’s definitely worth trying to make one!
The result of my first attempt was a crappy noisy growbox in a midi pc case. Light leaks where everywhere, it was noisy and didn’t have an air filter so I had all kind of issues with it, you know. It has an E27 socket where you can install a CFL or a 70w HPS. All equipment is inside the box and it has one power cord only. Though that doesn’t help it look like a PC, whahaha.
Whatsoever, it handled a nice grow resulting with 1oz of wonderful buds. I became really interested in personal growing and decided that a decent stealth cab is needed. This first cab is now used as a backup one )).

In a few months of design and assembling a new stealth growbox, Mark 1 was rolled out. It is running up to 100w CFL’s (4 e27 sockets for main lights and 2 e14 sockets for auxiliary lights). Now it is running with 92w of main light. It is light-proofed so that it is not visible in a dark room, has an air scrubber and is quiet – my PC is noticeable louder.

The fan to pull air through the scrubber is a 14w 220v AC axial fan used for home ventilation. It has a high air pressure (40+mmh2o) and even being considerably slowed down is still pretty effective in pulling air through a 3,5 cm (1,5”) layer of charcoal. The drawback of using such fan is sacrificing place for it in the growing chamber, but 2 plants aren’t going to fit in a midi anyway. And it uses space for the pot only, not for the canopy, so I agree with this compromise. The used air is pumped out through a hole in the bottom of the case.

There are 5 pc fans: 1x120mm for intake, 1x80mm for utility exhaust and a pair of 80mm for air circulation in the growing chamber (I tend to leave one slim 120mm air circulation fan in the next version). The pc fans run via speed controller, each has a personal switch and a fuse. The scrubber fan has a fuse as well. It might seems to be a bit over-complicated, but I’m paranoid about safety and don’t want the whole setup halt if there’s a problem with one of the fans. If one of the fans would be cut off by a fuse it’ll be just a malfunction, but if the power supply for the fans goes off due to a short circuit – that’ll be a disaster. The growbox has a safety heat-relay, however. But it’s for the premises safety not for the “passenger” survival.

The growing chamber has a passive air intake to prevent odor leaks having a negative pressure inside. The temperature delta is 1-4*C depending on ventilation. Usually it is about 2*C (if I have 26*C in the room, the grow-chamber is only 28*C).
The summer temps in my region can hit 30*C so a test run in a heated camera was taken. The growbox was working with all the lights on and the ventilation on the max in a 34*C (93F) environment for 2h. The growbox operating, the heat-relay didn’t false-started, done. Certainly, the heat-relay was tested too – it cuts the power off when heated to 45-46*C (113F) (about 10 min lights ON vent OFF) and flips back when is cooled down to 35*C (95F).

There are three switches (green buttons) for the lights. First two switches turn on/off the main lights by two lamps (2+2) and the third one switch the side lights.

Mmm, what haven’t I mentioned about? The walls are painted white (growchamber) and black (utility sections), Alu foil used to protect the plywood wall and reflect light from the back-panel. There’s also a C3 automatic circuit breaker (I was aiming for B3, but failed to find one). I’m not very happy about the light-trap and the reflector. The light-trap leaks light a little bit (you can see some light pollination peering into the exhaust) and restricts the airflow. The light-trap will be redesigned soon to block the light completely, though it won’t help the airflow. This issue will be solved in a different way in the next pcbox.

Well, time for some pictures.

FRONT VIEW

[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=60584&pictureid=1438233']View image in gallery

BACK_VIEW

FANS SPEED CONTROL (CLOSED)

FANS SPEED CONTROL (OPENED)

End of part 1. See part 2.