What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

crtoker

I have never had the opportunity to try it but, would dearly love to. Could it be that I have and didn't know it?

yes you have tried it remember that sack you got a couple months ago... it was og kush and you had no idea. now you can't even remember what it looked, smelled, or tasted like. bummer

O.G.#1

Sharing is a funny thing, i remember sharing genetics with some peeps back in the days when NO ONE would send them an elite cut, sent them bubba katsu, schrom, sour diesel, ect... this was back in the overgrow forum days, now they act like there shit dont stink and have a "what have you done for me lately" attitude

In short, DONT FORGET WHERE YOU CAME FROM, WHO YOUR OLD FRIENDS ARE AND WHO HELPED YOU GET THERE!

All strains and people are both Gods creations, just as humans want freedom, so do the plants!

Glad it finally got out, one less strain to bark drama about!

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you accept a cut under certain conditions, i think you should live up to your word no matter what the conditions. if someone else was gifted the cut, and let it out to whoever, i dont see how that releases anyone from there promise to keep it in there garden and there garden only, just cause someone else renigged like a fuckin faggot.

OG, whats up bro, if there was ever a bunch that horded cuts amoungst themselves it was the DHK. come on man i remember loads of threads how you guys were the only holders of such and such. i know ya let out some cuts to non members as i was one of um, but you guys kept a tight ass rein on cuts. with conditions.

CBF

Warrior

Hey there OG kush growers. I had an OG that had a predominantly fuel taste. The buds had a dry, almost crisp cure. I cured it a couple more months till the buds became soft and kinda moist. And man did the taste improve ten fold. The thing is, it didn't taste anything like OG anymore. The fuel flavor was replaced by oranges. The sensation my mouth felt was as if I actually bit into an orange and the juice sprayed into my mouth. anyone experience this w/ their OG cuts. Everyone talks about the amazing flavor of OG. Man I never had OG taste this good. Oh and the buzz was very strong, instant and concentrate like.

Colina

Head Ease,

Nice pics. Looks very well grown.

CBF,

You straight from the hip rogue :D I agree regarding the ethics.

Rather tiring and downright embarrassing it has been to read a lot of this stuff over the years.

Wake me, if you will, when somebody says something like "I bred and selected this plant, it is one of a thousand, come, sit, and dig my herb."

O.G.#1

if you accept a cut under certain conditions, i think you should live up to your word no matter what the conditions. if someone else was gifted the cut, and let it out to whoever, i dont see how that releases anyone from there promise to keep it in there garden and there garden only, just cause someone else renigged like a fuckin faggot.

OG, whats up bro, if there was ever a bunch that horded cuts amoungst themselves it was the DHK. come on man i remember loads of threads how you guys were the only holders of such and such. i know ya let out some cuts to non members as i was one of um, but you guys kept a tight ass rein on cuts. with conditions.

CBF

100% true spoken words, but that wasnt me or my idealzation, i always loved sharing genetics, but just like ya mentioned , gotta keep your word on a promiss and man o man soooooooooo many strain i had myself back then had DO NOT PASS rules.

Deffinitly were some tight asses in DHK with there girls, one of the reasons DHK fell apart, there were greedy peeps inside of DHK that i dont really like to much to this day, like MSM and E-Rawk, moonshineman the most as he took genetics and ran to try and make his own bean line with no mention or thanks to Zilla or myself as we gifted him everything he had for his own profit.

Certainly not disagreeing with you CBF.

That was then tho, when almost EVERYONE was tight with stuff like bubba, sour diesel, jackie, ogkush, but coincidentaly thoes 4 were/are my top favs and boy o boy did i spread the shit out of them in the days of overgrow, noww things like HP#1 i know is a different story, but we deffinitly shared cuts with peeps of her whom shared equally with us.

Usualy it would be me saying Yay! to hand it out , then a member of DHK whom the strain came from would say Nay!, in the end i got REALLY pissed at it, and HKM is right VV there were tradings under radar mainly due to that fact.

Im sorry i didnt gift you and other close friends the HP#1 back in the days Cedar, sharing has its benefits as today the old true HP#1 is long gone and lost, theres a weak clone going around of it but its the most picky and finicky bitch out there, have to use almost no nutes at all

HindukushMaster

LOL cbf that is a sick point og is right tho, I do remember some cats from dhk that did infact share under the radar. The whole point of elite cuts tho is to be grimey or else they wouldnt be "elite". There always has to be pawns in a chess game brotha. I definitely remember some seriously good bros that did go outta there way from og circa 05. after that shit hit the fanleaves

HindukushMaster

some og to lift the spirits
img01117.jpg

MrDank

Veteran
DHK, lol!

Although i was cool with all DHK members, I definitely remembered being told "DHK only!" when I asked for the Amnesia HAze. i was told that the original seed-popper of that clone didn't want me to have it.

oh well...

O.G.#1

DHK, lol!

Although i was cool with all DHK members, I definitely remembered being told "DHK only!" when I asked for the Amnesia HAze. i was told that the original seed-popper of that clone didn't want me to have it.

oh well...

Thats the shit im kinda referring to inside of DHK, kinda hard formyself to still Rep DHK with so much tarnish, but here i still am Harvesting Devilishly goods with pride!

Who denied you the Somas Amnesia Haze? Would love to know, was it ERawk?

If i had the Amnesia i would of given it to ya no sweat Mr.Dank, i shared EVERY seed strain i had back then 100%no IFS no ANDS and no fucking BUTS.

Now clone onlys were different as 90% of the clones back then had "DO NOT PASS" promisses attached to them and being as im not a DICK STEPPER amd that i dont I DONT BURN BRIDGES; i honnor my word and friends wishes, but that was then and this is now, i share everything i have (tho there still are a few Strains that peeps dont want me handing out, shit that i cant even talk about or post pics of and makes me sick), there all gods strains, guess you get that way as you mature with age

There were alot of horded strains back in the overgrow days, pukeberry and sweet pink grapefruit were HORDED to the utmost extent, now there out!

Shit happens and times change for the better

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG, wasnt pointin you out, just the DHK and the overall scene. like ya say those days are past, and yeah ya mofo i really had a jones to try that HP#1, lol.

seems if ya dont want a cut all over, dont give it out.

i hold no ill feelings, even with guys that say there gonna hook me up and dont. its not that big a deal, sure im all for tryin new tokes, but if it dont happen it dont happen.

there wouldnt be so much turmoil if peeps just chilled on how rare there shit is, easy on the hype, i know alot of the cuts that go around are great smoke, but poor mofos put to much stock in um and they cause alot of greif.

so many have treated me right, i cant hardly wait till i come across a top notch plant i can get some payback on...........................................

so with that said, where's the DAB:D

CBF

O.G.#1

Awww never thought you were pointing me out:) i know were good buds from back in the olden days of OverSlow and C-dub forums.

Shit there was even DHK members that wouldnt let other DHK members have access to certain strains.

Kinda like when Zilla got all the cuts from the Doc back in the day, catpiss, albertwalker, purpleindica, ect... TheDoc asked Zilla to not hand em out to ANYONE, and well i fell into that ANYONE zone, didnt hold it against zilla, if anything i admired him for being a man of his word to the Doc, sure i got a lil butt hurt, but all in all its about being a man of your word when it comes to something like a promiss.

Then theres others strains that didnt have any promisses made on them, and certain DHK members still horded them inside of our own Krew, and that was the foundation of the break up of DHK. Many many many fights occured from such incidents inside of the Krew such as people sending things behind peoples backs or just blaitently saying NO to another Krew member, tisk tisk tisk

I myself, and maybe the exception of Zilla, are the only 2 whom still claim DHK, lets say im re-building DHK from the ground up ;) Gonna do it right this time :D CEO/CFO of DHK! haha

Hmmm might have to scrape up some old PM's for some 411 and current where abouts on the D.A.B. !

Guess theres one cat whom still has a old cut of the HP#1, might have to track that one down aswell, but i think the clone being 25yrs + has just came to the point in time where the genetic make up of the DNA of the strain is coming apart, thing just wouldnt grow, yeild, smell or taste the same, its like it was a whole different plant, an imposter if you will

Head_Ease

I can slightly understand not letting out a cut locally if the market is flooded with good herb, but trading interstate/international is a beautiful thing. West coast, show the east coast how its done.... East coast, show the west how its done....

The people whe recieve these wonderful strains will forever be indebted to you and before you know it, karma will come full circle.

Afterall, the #1 rule of cannabis is to share.

MtnKuSh

OG Kush.... what else can I say. Its the real deal rotten lemon mouth watering smoooothe hittin organically grown in coco king ding-a-ling hot shit.

Of the 15 or so strains on hand, this is what I reach for 9/10 times. 1 hit, and you can smell it in the room for an hour.

3466456679_acd1118358_b.jpg
wierd.. i just picked up some of this stuff tonight.. nocks you for a loop real nice hitting stuff. looks just like your pic and im in the rockiez as well. are there cuts going around.. >?

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
For the Record I have NEVER given out Raskals cut...Period!!!
Yes I said I would in a previous post but spoke before thinking it over..I was pissed and if you guys knew how many times Swerve has called Raskal to say I was giving it to joe-fucking-blow you guys would understand why I made the post...
I would not shit on Raskal period.....But I am also tired of being accused of doing so to cover his own fuckup giving it to Wick and wick passing it out...
Truthfully I do not like to horde a cut as I learned my lesson with Superfruit...

I will also add since we are talking about people looking after each other:

CBF and Mr.Dank would be the first 2 to get a cut from me as they have both looked after me repeatedly over the years...
Next on the totem pole would be ElGato and OGBluntman/Scaybees as these guys have hooked me as well although I no longer have anything from OG/Scay as I was not impressed with the cuts for thew most part but they did take the time to send and it was appreciated..

So please do not accuse me of shitting on Raskal because I have not given out his cut...And I have helped Raskal as well...He will varify this....He is the only person I have sent male stock too ...On purpose anyway....wink wink....(inside joke)
I have shared pollen with many but only Raskal has recieved stock to continue to use indefinitely...Between Logic and Swerve I have been acused of passing the Raskal cut at least 10 times...All the while the guy had already passed it himself..I guess if you make it look like I did it I will take the blame and Wick and Swerve get off the hook...Sneaky BS!!!

Take care all.........................................CC

Status
Not open for further replies.