What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zeinth

og..

og..

lets count the blessings that people arent hording these og's...at least in cali.

and the beans for most will or are comming out.

last nifgt i gathered pollen from chemd x sfv og male...and hit chem d ..chem 91..church og...church x larry og..pre98 bubba and boggelgum!!

1 month to wait and see the fruits..:yoinks:

still tho there are other strains under lockdown...that no one will ever see..

:abduct: that fire og looks like sfv bx 2 to me...FIRE!

Z

Zeinth

ogeese..

ogeese..

wanted to thank u for the awesome budshots!!

take a look at the legal uk grow...

gwpharm.jpg

G

gratefuldawg

Hey Capt Crip, is the fire better then say..Ghost OG, Tahoe OG, or SFV OG?

Couldn't imagine it could be that much better.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
Well seems everyone in the world will have some "Fire" soon enough. Still cant wait to try some real deal OG Kush. Please folks...Clone it, Seed it, Gift it! Strain hoarding blows ass! Its mine...no its mine...SMACK SMACK...shut up and sit down!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I absolutely think OG is one of the most potent cuts I smoked.
One plant that harvested 1/4lb would last me well over a year, faster than that and I would be handicapped!

bterzz

Veteran
LOL Herb thats why you share with all your friends!! But I know what you're saying.. Here is some of my OG (I wish I knew what cut) as of 30 minutes ago. How much longer would you say?
attachment.php

A

Aerokush101

LOL Herb thats why you share with all your friends!! But I know what you're saying.. Here is some of my OG (I wish I knew what cut) as of 30 minutes ago. How much longer would you say?
attachment.php

Dope!

Head_Ease

Wow, what happened in here?

If i knew this was going to be a dick measuring contest, I would have busted out the OG Banshee cut that would my uncle brought back from southern oregon almost 2 decades ago.

bterzz

Veteran

If i knew this was going to be a dick measuring contest, I would have busted out the OG Banshee cut that would my uncle brought back from southern oregon almost 2 decades ago.

Sorry I wasn't trying to steal your thread. Im lookin for some valid input as I dont have a clue. this is my first real harvest, ever.

badmf

I agree, all you need is one "Badmf" to shake things up!!

J

JeffSpicoli

holy crap, look at all these post since the last time i checked this thread.

Looks like i may have caused some drama....

Its totally to youre discretion Capt. if you want to gift outs the fire/raskal or not.
Like others have said, fuck strain hoarding. But if you promised raskal you wouldnt give it out, then why not still keep youre word if you have this long?

sorry for being the one to let the cat out of the bag...
It will be interesting to see what happens from here, im sure the real drama is just about to begin

I've seen beans around for a short while now and have not been able to decide or settle on where to obtain them for these very reasons. I hate spending money on crap that's probably mislabeled or poorly/inaccurately represented. I'm not able to receive many actual cuts so when forced to shop for beans I want to obtain something as close to the "source" as possible. With all the arguing in every single OG Kush thread you find out there it's even harder to decide......

When someone sits down and puts together some legitimate sources to obtain this strain, or even the ones to avoid.... I'll be subscribed to see it. Hope to see some more productive conversation. Fighting is not needed, nor is it productive. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.