What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
--heres a pic of a cut im runnin at about day 70-1...she came down a few days early cuz pm popped her head up at last minute..theres a lil spot in this pic, but i love the shot anyway...

EDIT: pic removed to save the censors the effort END EDIT

Last edited:
amazing how this strain still inspires controversy and censorship...

I think I've smoked too much OG... Subrob didn't you have a different thread titled OG going in the strains forum this morning?

I read that thread, went and smoked all of the og I had left, then cried about not having a bomb-ass OG cut myself. I come back to check on it and I can't find it... At least I'm still high.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya it broke the rules so i just deleted my posts and asked them to bin it..i was really annoyed when i made that last comment...but my bro brought me some tahoe to compare the new cut too...and now im pretty mellowed out...

Was looking around for a guide like this, thanks a ton.

:thanks:
Thought I would post this saved word document I have compiled explaining the different OG Kush cuts. Thought it might be of some interest to people...

-Tahoe= The grower had sourced the cut in the Lake Tahoe area in the 90's.

-Larry= The Orange County Larry cut that is available in the medical scene came from the same Orange County crew that the "HA O.G Kush" came from

-SFV= There are a million O.G cuts grown in the S.F.V, however the cut that goes by this name on these forums and in medical disp.

-Ghost= This cut came from ORGNKID, ORGNKID had sold a O.G cut to a Overgrow forum member named "Ghost" who further distributed the cut.

-Tripple OG=
This cut came from ORGNKID. This cut is A.K.A Triple X/XXX O.G Kush. Triple O.G was popularly sold to medical patients by the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Abusive= This cut was brought into the community by an overgrow member named "Abusive", believe it or not Abusive claimed to have got the cut through the rapper Snoop Dogg.

-SAC#2= Cut brought into the scene by O.Gkushman, O.Gkushman got the cut from DJ Muggs.

-P.R OG A.K.A Private Reserve O.G= Another O.G cut that ORGNKID brought into the scene. The cut was sold to Med patients as Private Reserve O.G through the now defunct C.A.L.M disp. of Malibu.

-Apothecary = O.G cut brought into the scene by the apothecary seed co's Brett. Brett got it from a high profile Medical MJ activist in L.A back in 1999

-Diablo= This cut came from the R.D.C disp. In the San Fernando Valley

-Raskal's OG= Another cut sourced in the San Fernando Valley. Cut was bought for several thousand dollars from ******* ***** members by a friends of OGraskal

-HA OG= Cut came from an commercial H.A room in Orange County, grown by the same crew that brought the Orange County Larry cut into the medical Disp.

-Poison OG= Cut came from O.Gkushman, he grew it from seed found in a pound of O.G back in ‘96

-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

Z

Zeinth

ya it broke the rules so i just deleted my posts and asked them to bin it..i was really annoyed when i made that last comment...but my bro brought me some tahoe to compare the new cut too...and now im pretty mellowed out...

Sounds like somebody pissed on the fire...and put it out.

coventry for the fire huh?

so...after doing this cali connection joint project...raskal og...

still havent found the...lemon skunk nuts soaked in diesel smell.

after trying 15 different og cuts from clubs...

still liking the oaksterdam og..at least its got a little skunk ass smell...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hj%20020.JPG
    hj%20020.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
  • s%20002.JPG
    s%20002.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.