What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

badmf

when you can see a clear difference, why not have as many as possible. It ain't marketing. If you had OG, you would understand

Listen up Mr Dank! I'm runnin Tahoe, Larry's, Hells Angel's, SFV, Fire, Apoths, og and some crosses Skunk#1 X ghost cut og, PK x og, SD x og and CD's so don't tell me I don't "understand." :noway:
I had the original, and now theres like 44 which is BS. Just cause every grower trys to "re-name" em doesn't make it a "new" strain ie: Chattsworth, 91 Malibu, 818, 310, Obama, yes thats right Obama, Platinum etc etc etc and the fruits Lemon, mangoe, banana all these are are crosses and bastardised copies of copies which is why I posted my comment.

JACKBAYBEH

Bad-MF, which one is your favorite bro? I got beans of a Larry BX coming that's why I ask. Wondering how it fairs in comparison to the rest. Thanks

badmf

Larry's is great, Tahoe and SFV come closest to the original. Yeilds are nothing to write home about, lol. After you done a few you can figure out what it likes.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Listen up Mr Dank! I'm runnin Tahoe, Larry's, Hells Angel's, SFV, Fire, Apoths, og and some crosses Skunk#1 X ghost cut og, PK x og, SD x og and CD's so don't tell me I don't "understand." .

It's comical how all these peeps claim to have the Fire cut....I named the Rasksal cut the "Fire" cut last year..It was knowm as the Raskal cut..Only 3 people posess this cut and you are not one of them so please stop with the outright lies...
Raskal told me less than a week ago that noone else has this cut period yet you guys claim to have what you obviously do not have...If you are not Swerve,Raskal or myself you do not have this cut period!

Post up some pics!!!
Also if you did have it you would certainly put iyt ahead of all the others as Swerve Raskal and Myself have all said in written statements...It's a fact tht the Fire is more potent and more flavorful than the other OG's..

To be perfectly honest with ya,,,theres few people at this site that have the experience with different cuts that MrDank does...I have known him since early in the days of OG and the guy knows his shit.......Period!!
So post up those fire pics for us friend.....

Take care.................................CC

swishaman

badmf has the B-Real cut.

the real B-Real.

ya...that one lol.

Nice thread... cool to see descriptions of the several cuts @ thread starter...

badmf

It's comical how all these peeps claim to have the Fire cut....I named the Rasksal cut the "Fire" cut last year..It was knowm as the Raskal cut..Only 3 people posess this cut and you are not one of them so please stop with the outright lies...
Raskal told me less than a week ago that noone else has this cut period yet you guys claim to have what you obviously do not have...If you are not Swerve,Raskal or myself you do not have this cut period!

Post up some pics!!!
Also if you did have it you would certainly put iyt ahead of all the others as Swerve Raskal and Myself have all said in written statements...It's a fact tht the Fire is more potent and more flavorful than the other OG's..

To be perfectly honest with ya,,,theres few people at this site that have the experience with different cuts that MrDank does...I have known him since early in the days of OG and the guy knows his shit.......Period!!

Be careful who you say is a liar!
Ok lets see, I was at PO, Swerve was at PO. The "so-called" Fire cut was there too. I picked it up. Now if you were in my shoes and you saw a cut labeled "Fire" you would think thats what it was, right? If this isn't it what is it? And who labeled it as such?
I can't post any pix as this is only a week old. What can you tell from that? So we get this straight I am not claiming anything that wasn't labeled that way, so the proof is from the "vendor" who supplys not from me. :nono: If "you" pick up the "whatever" cut and then you would call it that right?
For credibility as far as that, I was on OG plenty too and did many threads on "Time-Shifting" "Hands-Free Outdoor Grows" etc etc Many folks know me as I've been around a while too.(Since '65) But the point I was making is there are waaaay too many cuts with OG attached (I counted 42 on 420 including Obama OG. )When this started there weren't but a few, thats my point. Peace!!!

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
WRONG!!!
That cut was NOT TAKEN to ANY clubs...There is a so called Fire cut sold but not the Raskal cut!!Fact...!!!
Swerve can tell you flat out that the cut has NEVER been released at a club!!!Period!
So you are wrong!Period!
Case closed..........................................CC

I guess the word liar is a little harsh....Just because you thought you had the cut does not make you a liar...Just were told BS and you are just going by what you were told...But the fact remains the Fire cut has never been released...Period...
It's only been known as the Fire cut about 14 months when I gave it the title............It's always been known as the Raskal cut...And Swerve Raskal nor myself have passed it so......
Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
H

Hazeseeker

I can't post any pix as this is only a week old. What can you tell from that?

post up a pic anyway badmf even although it's only a week old, in around a week-2weeks time Capt + others that know the Fire cut will be able to identify it no probs (even in veg)

peace

bukstud4u

Has anybody grown OG Kush from seed?

I just wanna know how it would compare to the cuts you guys get over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JeffSpicoli

Post up some pics!!!

OK ENOUGH DRAMA.
THE FIRE/RASKAL OGK is OUT!!! It has been passed out. I know im gonna get shit for saying this, but FUCK, how much drama/ ego bullshit do we have to read.
Swerve passed it out, its as simple as that. The people he passed it to, he told them NOT to pass it out. Well they did. I can think of over 10 people with the fire/raskal cut. I KNOW you wont believe me, i dont really care. Just keep fooling yourself thinking its not out. I know raskal is pissed about it being out, and he is in a delusion saying it isnt.
I do know there is the Norcal Fire og clone, i have ran that one as well, and it is NOTHING like the raskal cut.

But anyways, hate to break it to ya Capt. But the Fire/Raskal cut is around, and LOTS of people on ICmag have it

Dont believe me? ask swerve about it, if he says he hasnt givin it to anyone, then... ya

:joint::fsu:

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WRONG!!!
That cut was NOT TAKEN to ANY clubs...There is a so called Fire cut sold but not the Raskal cut!!Fact...!!!
Go ask Swerve...He is at that other site..You know the one..
He can tell you flat out that the cut has NEVER been released at a club!!!Period!
So you are wrong!Period!
Case closed..........................................CC

I guess the word liar is a little harsh....Just because you thought you had the cut does not make you a liar...Just were told BS and you are just going by what you were told...But the fact remains the Fire cut has never been released...Period...
It's only been known as the Fire cut about 14 months when I gave it the title............It's always been known as the Raskal cut...And Swerve Raskal nor myself have passed it so......
Take care

LMAO............this is some unreal shit here. Here we go, folks, with a plant that the ALMIGHTY gifted us with - the Supreme Being who makes ALL the decisions, who preaches love and sharing. Someone who put the plant here to be shared. Now, all of a sudden, we got these earthly "gods" who DECIDE who should and should not have a simple marijuana plant. You egotistical, ignorant fools!! Money is surely the root of all evil.

Couldn't resist that one.

G

gratefuldawg

I luvvvv me sum OG.

Really wanta try the dandelion coral reef alphalpha OG that's goin around the Memphis area. Held down right now by 3-6 mafia and 3-6 mafia only. Guess you have to know the password to get a cut, and you only get 3 tries. I tried, hamster, wheel of fortune, and disco. Supposably if you try to guess 4 times, you get syphilis. So I erased their website off my favorites.

Looks really good Thread starter, to l8 to go back for a name:)

Not sure if same Tahoe, but she wrecks! Sometimes scared to take all the way to 70. If you wanta instantly change perspectives, she'll do you right. Just gotta make sure to not have anything stressful going on imo.

Clubs possibly selling fakes................no way. hA

If you have a real OG, don't give it to anybody with bad intentions, and let them keep running and smoking the fakes. I personally don't think it should be handed out freely, what happens when the govt starts growing, they should have to compete with what the true kynd heads have held down for years, not be able to walk into one of the thousands of collectives and pick up the best of the best and then hand it to their Harvard graduate. If you have good karma and have true love for the ganj, she will come.

If I wasn't so fortunate to get a real cut from a good friend, you could bet your ass I'd be pheno huntin like a mothafucka for trade. Probly go through thousands of blueberries, or blueberry x grapefruits. My cat that is.

A

Aerokush101

OK ENOUGH DRAMA.
THE FIRE/RASKAL OGK is OUT!!! It has been passed out. I know im gonna get shit for saying this, but FUCK, how much drama/ ego bullshit do we have to read.
Swerve passed it out, its as simple as that. The people he passed it to, he told them NOT to pass it out. Well they did. I can think of over 10 people with the fire/raskal cut. I KNOW you wont believe me, i dont really care. Just keep fooling yourself thinking its not out. I know raskal is pissed about it being out, and he is in a delusion saying it isnt.
I do know there is the Norcal Fire og clone, i have ran that one as well, and it is NOTHING like the raskal cut.

But anyways, hate to break it to ya Capt. But the Fire/Raskal cut is around, and LOTS of people on ICmag have it

Dont believe me? ask swerve about it, if he says he hasnt givin it to anyone, then... ya

:joint::fsu:

:yeahthats Truest Words Ever Spoken Today.

T

TheMintMan

Lookin' good. When I saw the picture I smelled OG...lol. Ahh, one of those strains you never forget. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts