What's new

OG Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkmonk

So does this dank cut have a particular name that all the og's seem to have?

maybe the jeff spicoli cut lol

another thing if these clones have a do not pass rule than how the hell do they ever get passed in the first place, it seems to me like middle school bull shit were your like i heard this dont tell so and so cuz they said not to and i told you and the next person does it and so on.

G

Greyskull

whatever it is, its there,
you either play along, or you don't... either way the game goes on.

really wierd....

J

JeffSpicoli

ok the rundown on that cut.
When my friend first received the cut around 05 it was labeled "Valley OG". At the same time he got "Victorville OG", "OG Diesel" and "Sour OG". He got these cuts for free as the friend he got it from was moving, and had to tear down his setup. The friend he got the cuts from said he paid several K for them (sometime in the late 90's) and he has held them since.
When he got the cuts he also got spider mites with them, and debated scrapping everything... it was over 6months before he got everything handled and any of the new cuts flowering. It wasnt long into flowering before he realized that the "Valley" was a real deal super dank ogk. The victorville was also great, albeit slightly different...
The victorville eventually got lost in the mix of moms, and eventually got flowered out without any backups. The Sour OG and OG Diesel were both good, but both 'commercial' cuts, and not that super fire og.
Now my friend only runs this "valley og"...
2 or so years after that first time flowering the 'valley', and i start seeing this "SFV OG" being in clubs and on the board n stuff... For a while i thought this must be the same clone of og... However long later and i realize that they are very different cuts...

So ya basically both my friend and the friend that he got the cut from, have 0 knowledge of the online scene. I told my buddy who i got the cut from about all these different OGK cuts, HA, Larry, SFV, Tahoe.. etc. etc. He has no clue about any of them, and never heard of any of them (he was born and rasied in the sfv)... So this ogk is totally different than any of the "verified" og cuts on the boards.

My friend who i got the cut from actually came over and saw all my ogk moms, and without me saying anything he pointed right at my raskal/fire and said "That looks EXACTLY like the valley"... I then told him how its supposed to be the "bombest og cut,/on lockdown/hoarded" and how it was purchased in the SFV around 96 or so.... He thinks its very likely the same cut, but imo they look different in veg...
I dont have any experience with finished product of the fire/raskal to compare it too...

as for the dont pass rule...
This ogk im speaking of was purchased by my friends friend in the late 90's. He says my buddy is the only person he ever gave her too. My buddy who receieved her has only given it to me and "the chick" who grows the subpar batches.
I think the OG has been one of those strains that for the longest time has been "DONT PASS", and thats probably why there are so many 'fakes' and different cuts now... Because the shit was soooo hoarded, people wouldnt have access to the cut, so they would grow out a S1 seed, and say its the real deal... When things are hoarded like that, it makes a niche market... Supply and demand

(once again super stoned and rambling above)

Heres an old picture of her in veg (center plant pictured) (funny lookin at the old pic, and seeing the abusive og right next to the valley)
21729DSCF5456.JPG

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Spicoli,
I will post up a pic of a revegged clone of the fire to compare...Looks very similar to me....And a big thanks for posting you have the Raskal/Fire cut...If only the others would post up they have it as well I would not get anymore grief....Big up to you bro!!Stand up and I have tremendous respect for you posting this...I will definitely take a pic or 2 today to compare but it looks the same to me...I will post up some younger pics now when I get them off the camera in a minute...They are about a week or so old and can post a bigger plant pic later today...

Take care.........................................CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
ok the rundown on that cut.
When my friend first received the cut around 05 it was labeled "Valley OG". At the same time he got "Victorville OG", "OG Diesel" and "Sour OG". He got these cuts for free as the friend he got it from was moving, and had to tear down his setup. The friend he got the cuts from said he paid several K for them (sometime in the late 90's) and he has held them since.
When he got the cuts he also got spider mites with them, and debated scrapping everything... it was over 6months before he got everything handled and any of the new cuts flowering. It wasnt long into flowering before he realized that the "Valley" was a real deal super dank ogk. The victorville was also great, albeit slightly different...
The victorville eventually got lost in the mix of moms, and eventually got flowered out without any backups. The Sour OG and OG Diesel were both good, but both 'commercial' cuts, and not that super fire og.
Now my friend only runs this "valley og"...
2 or so years after that first time flowering the 'valley', and i start seeing this "SFV OG" being in clubs and on the board n stuff... For a while i thought this must be the same clone of og... However long later and i realize that they are very different cuts...

So ya basically both my friend and the friend that he got the cut from, have 0 knowledge of the online scene. I told my buddy who i got the cut from about all these different OGK cuts, HA, Larry, SFV, Tahoe.. etc. etc. He has no clue about any of them, and never heard of any of them (he was born and rasied in the sfv)... So this ogk is totally different than any of the "verified" og cuts on the boards.

My friend who i got the cut from actually came over and saw all my ogk moms, and without me saying anything he pointed right at my raskal/fire and said "That looks EXACTLY like the valley"... I then told him how its supposed to be the "bombest og cut,/on lockdown/hoarded" and how it was purchased in the SFV around 96 or so.... He thinks its very likely the same cut, but imo they look different in veg...
I dont have any experience with finished product of the fire/raskal to compare it too...

as for the dont pass rule...
This ogk im speaking of was purchased by my friends friend in the late 90's. He says my buddy is the only person he ever gave her too. My buddy who receieved her has only given it to me and "the chick" who grows the subpar batches.
I think the OG has been one of those strains that for the longest time has been "DONT PASS", and thats probably why there are so many 'fakes' and different cuts now... Because the shit was soooo hoarded, people wouldnt have access to the cut, so they would grow out a S1 seed, and say its the real deal... When things are hoarded like that, it makes a niche market... Supply and demand

(once again super stoned and rambling above)

Heres an old picture of her in veg (center plant pictured) (funny lookin at the old pic, and s the abusive og right next to the valley)
21729DSCF5456.JPG

Here ya go JS...
Like I said I can post up more pics this evening...The fire is the plant that is up front on the r ight...The ECSD is in back bent over and the White is right beside the fire,on the left hnd side...
Single plant pics are of the fire cut and the clones in cubes are fire....It threw the single pic up there in your post...LOL

C

CheifnBud2

Looks like some great smoke spicolli.

I dont mind the "no pass rule" Due to it gettng less and less enforced.

Back in the day if you had something special, you better be willing to trade it or grow only it forever.

dkmonk

Spicoli,
I will post up a pic of a revegged clone of the fire to compare...Looks very similar to me....And a big thanks for posting you have the Raskal/Fire cut...If only the others would post up they have it as well I would not get anymore grief....Big up to you bro!!Stand up and I have tremendous respect for you posting this...I will definitely take a pic or 2 today to compare but it looks the same to me...I will post up some younger pics now when I get them off the camera in a minute...They are about a week or so old and can post a bigger plant pic later today...

Take care.........................................CC

I dont think he ever said he had the raskal cut, but just this valley cut that looks a lot like raskal and may possibley be.

J

JeffSpicoli

I dont think he ever said he had the raskal cut, but just this valley cut that looks a lot like raskal and may possibley be.

Well i basically said it by saying "He pointed right at my raskal/fire"

:yoinks:

LOL, so ya i guess this whole time ive just been speaking on the fire/raskal cut, but have never really gone out and said i have it....

And since i figured ill get people asking to throw up a pic of the raskal in veg, heres one i already had.... (raskal in middle, HA ogk behind her, Chem D in front left)
picture.php

J

JeffSpicoli

Hey Capt. In the first pic you posted, See the very topmost set of leaves... They have that super defined/sharp serations, ive noticed the fire/raskal To have the sharpest serrations of any of the OG cuts. Like it can be spotted in a lineup of OG's just causes its leaves look like they could cut you..... Or maybe im just a tripper :p

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Yea Spicoli I know what you mean...I took a few pics for ya yesterday and will get them loaded.....

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Yea here ya go Spicoli,
A few more pics for ya....And for others trying to verify...If the others would go ahead and step up and post pics all the grief would be sent to the person that deserves it instead of those guys accusing me of passing his shit...I'm guessing you didn't source it from Raskal and I know it was not sourced from me as I have not let her go....Bartender187,
Man you should have no problem reaquiring the Abusive...Lots of your friends here should have it including myself....I love this plant myself...Lower yeilds and low er odor of extremely potent flowers...Perfect strain for many growing for personal smoke.......It's good to see you around and hit me up sometime.....................CC
All pics Fire OGK in veg....

I also wanted to mention that it is easy to grow the Fire cut bad...You have to get it tuned for her to really shine...The buds I took to the dam had seeds as they were from the top of a seed plant and I left a few tops unpollinated so I would have a little to send over..The buds were not grown top notch and was also off a seed plant and could never have been as strong as it gets by a long shot and it was still the most potent smoke there period!
Also the Fire cut does all of her buisness in the latter part of the flower stage..You are thinking something is major wrong here and then all the sudden it takes off and finishes in hyperdrive,pouring on the flowers and trichs!!!Very unique OGK and you KNOW when you have it!!!
My favorite part of this plant is it's extremely high terpene content...It lingers stronger than any other plant I have sampled...Franco also said it was the strongest, tastiest OGK by far he has sampled...

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
capt are u still getting threat's?..wtf?...fwiw...the "fire"is and has been passed....this is rediculous...no one should be getting threat's....period...fuck the fire cut....there are better cut's around.........imho...this seem's like another hype situation....is someone gonna mention the f cut?what about triangle kush?seriously....it's a weed.......grow up ladie's...........capt i know for a fact it came from out west....so if all these post add up......the person who gifted her should be no pun intended"weeded out"right?????

J

JeffSpicoli

hey doesnt Dusty run botht he Fcut and the TK??? Not to get off topic, but whats the deal with the TK???

And i would imagine the F cut and the fire cut to almost be the same cut... Basically both that real deal, old school og kush.... Fuck all the names.
And fuck the threats.... Who knows, ill probably be getting some now for posting up that i have the cut.
Seriously though, i can think of easily over 10 people on ICMAG that have the raskal cut... Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag... I promised to not post on IC about me having the cut, so i guess i basically have tarnished my word =/

Great veg pics of the Fire CAPT!!! Really easy to ID with em... Those serations are so fuckin distinct

Brastaman

i'm interested in the triangle kush also. Word is that its a well protected clone, but i've read that its not like the og kush clones in circulation....i dunno....thats partly why the tahoe, fire and HA aren't peeking my interest. I enjoy the OG kush family traits but only need one to hold on to and enjoy, not six....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
......tk originated in fla....the sourcer i believe is still around....
not much info since ive never seen or worked her...but i'm told she is a real "Woody"kush....dank woody kush.....im sure their good not good enough to threaten someone's life over....but hey that's just my opinion.......late....$

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Spicoli,
Like I said I know of several folks myself with the cut but they will not post it and I told them I would not either as I do not want anyone else going through the shitstorm I'm going through....
I have 6 PM's telling me"look Capt,I have it as well but I said I would not post I have it before it gets out to everyone"...I've seen pics of her from others and I know it's out there.....I guess peeps thought I needed to know the truth of the matter because it was being setup to make it look like I did it...And also heard of a plot to get me in trouble and they were going to make it look like Raskal did it to me...But I know of this plot and also know who is behind it thanks to good friends here at the mag...
To think that this dirty shit goes on over a plant that Mother Nature created...
For the record Raskal did not find that cut and he didn't pay a dime for it..The only OGK I know of found by members here is the Abusive cut found by Abusive..

I will post up pics of the fire from present,through veg and then through flower...That very plant will be shown all the way through it's life cycle....I'm going to reopen the Kryptonite Fire Kush thread....Will show the life cycle in it's entirety in that thread........................CC

Status
Not open for further replies.