What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Oahuan

Yo art I see u made it here I notice u are on my side of the island a lot. U live this side or drive over the mountain anyway hope everything is cherry

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Shakezula the Veg Rula

Shakezula the Veg Rula

I feel like I've been vegging forever an a day. Transplanted the 4 moms into black 3 gallon smarties today. These are going into flower next week. Don't have the space to run a veg until I get a different tent. The current tent takes up the whole room. Is what it is.

Gonna go benne heavy for the next week an a half an flip. Soon people......very soon.:tiphat:

Last edited:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
What does electricity cost over there? :biggrin:

Wages? What's that? Get the back yard, ya won't need the "j o b"

Electric is way too much as u know. If I get enough off this inside grow then I will have something to get some funds in my pocket. I don't wanna go back to work nor does the wife want me to.....but If I dont get money coming in within the next few months we will be hurting. Flipping soon so will see how this run from seed does for me. Sux not having proven genetics as I have no clue to the outcome.

Job in my book is a four letter word. Have not worked since 07'.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get a back yard.
and a good dog or two.
its not easy to find.
well, its easy to find, but hard to get accepted. lots of competition looking for places.
price we pay for the 808 area code.
hopefully you are making good friends.
its not what you know here - its all who you know.

you are getting the good old "welcome to Hawaii, shits about to get real" feelings.
I had those. those suck. those are also very important.
now is the time you have to prove yourself. now is the time to change yourself...
dig down. dig deep. and let go of any remaining mainland mentality.
it probably looks/sounds fucking retarded and out of context. especially in a grow forum.
but trust me...
think about what you are bringing to the table... what you bring to the table dictates where you sit.
and then make it happen.
you can do it.

aloha

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
get a back yard.
and a good dog or two.
its not easy to find.
well, its easy to find, but hard to get accepted. lots of competition looking for places.
price we pay for the 808 area code.
hopefully you are making good friends.
its not what you know here - its all who you know.

you are getting the good old "welcome to Hawaii, shits about to get real" feelings.
I had those. those suck. those are also very important.
now is the time you have to prove yourself. now is the time to change yourself...
dig down. dig deep. and let go of any remaining mainland mentality.
it probably looks/sounds fucking retarded and out of context. especially in a grow forum.
but trust me...
think about what you are bringing to the table... what you bring to the table dictates where you sit.
and then make it happen.
you can do it.

aloha
Thanx brotha, totally understood an welcomed. Read ya loud an clear. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Getting purple up in here

Getting purple up in here

Threw the 2 flower leds up and the veg light in the middle to shine 50/50 on each side to add more coverage/flowering ability.

Got 6 clones transplanted and they were not at the "hit the ground running" state I like them to be at. Will call them sideliners. Need to get them raised onto something to bring them to canopy level.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Got everyone in place with the clones in the middle raised to get an even canopy, just need to get a net up an sit back an........ boom goes the dynamite. 5 daze till flip.:biggrin:

:party:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I bet it feels good. Knowing that soon youll have baby buds to ogle.

More than you know brother Wild. It's been since Oct. 2013 since my last harvy, way to long if ya ask me.

I hope you garden w more enthusiasm than the "aaand boom goes the dynamite" guy. :laughing:

:respect:

Thought that was a funny as hell quote lol. I'm on garden mode 24/7 my friend:dance013: My garden excitement is through the roof hehe.

Got my Black Widow to root finally, seems that all the clones didn't want to push through the bottoms of the oasis cubes. I tore them in half an found lil root balls. Weird. Had this happen b4 with a bag of bad rapid rooters that were to compacted. Went to the rapid rooter sheets after that mishap ages ago. Only reason I used the oasis was they were sitting in a box of my old stuff an didn't wanna go spend 20 on a sheet of rooters. Tis what I get for being a cheap ass.

Gonna have meds around Thanksgiving finally. :smoke out::greenstars: