What's new

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah fuck the brick n mortar shops.

Pushing fucking Outdoors as top shelf. and now there is this PR private reserve bullshit...

Selling shit with mold. First jar they show me once too!

Selling Concentrates that are SO BAD THEY LEAK OUT OF HTE CONTAINERS!

Breaking the laws letting people smoke and dab in their shops...

I hate clinics through experience and price...

Fucking greedy bastards exploiting people.

Plus you always see 20 year old punks there, not sick people needing medication...

And the prices are a joke, they make way TOO much money.

I only been 2 one spot that was legit as fuck, but they shut it down in 2010 or something so its been shitty ever since. They had the best Holy grail OG and I miss that strain, oh and the AFGOOEY they had was insane, and black dominia... fuck they had the best weed for the cheapest... BOGO top shelf or AAA shelf... 40$ 8ths...

Now you are lucky to get actual top shelf for 50$ an 8th... or find anything that doesn't have some lucky charms name on it confusing you... and the test results always make me skeptical. 27% THC Green Crack? LOL Okay, yeah, SURE.

rant off.

SurfdOut

Veteran
Yeah, I went to work in NorCal a couple summers back and went to all the best dispenseries in Arcata. Total disappointment, shifty folks and the weed was rubbish.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sour Kush from Arcata

Arcata has 2 dispos an only one of them has consistent dank. They got some killer old school strains an new ones. I've walked out only one time cause of lack of strains, they were very low. Must have been between re-uping.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran

Cheating on Canna Coco, had to get a different bag of coco since there is no Canna on the island. Threw up a pic of my "illadelph." An the clone station empty, then in action from last nights cutting session.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Here is whats left of the harem, 3 King Ho Tep's an 1 Black Widow. Going to keep only 1 King Ho Tep outta the 3 so i have room for new moms coming.

2 King Ho Tep's

An my fav King Ho Tep, she has the stink an structure I want.

An the Black Widow I kept for now.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
I can definitely see the king, what with the decapitation :D Nice bushy BW. All look to be in good health.

New moms?

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
looking good artie (hope you don't mind me calling you that ) glad to hear the glue will be your way makes me feel hopeful about obtaining her one day :canabis:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats Dan/Ohana charging for a bag of H&G coco these days?

I know I got sick of paying the coco premium, and got sicker thinking of paying for the shipping on canna coco bags... Promix FTW!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
whats Dan/Ohana charging for a bag of H&G coco these days?

I know I got sick of paying the coco premium, and got sicker thinking of paying for the shipping on canna coco bags... Promix FTW!

I wasn't to happy paying 32 bout for it. But it's my last coco run so why not :biggrin:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Back in the blues

Back in the blues

Busted out the 5 watt cree led since everyone is back in good health.

Haven't checked for roots yet. Gonna peak tonight or tomorrow morn to see where they are at.

Latest posts

Latest posts