What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oahu Daze............Episode 1

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
No roots yet.......dunn dunn dunnnnnn! Not having my rapid rooters, certain tray inserts, an rhizotonic is throwing me off my clone game. Shit happens, now time to pray for roots before they get hungry an i gotta give them a foliar feed to keep dem girls green.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Took some pics of the king ho tep for maj to see that u have worked his work lol
Going there now

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Got El Taco under control, led was just to intense so I raised it almost all the way to the top of the tent. It's sitting about 42" above the canopy now, give or take a couple inches.

Still prayin for roots on the clones. Looks like its gonna be a longer than desired clone sesh.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
clones 8 days in

clones 8 days in

These lil fukers are taking a good minute to root.

Got these the other day, Poli Purps f1 which is:

(NL5 x Hazemist) X Big Buddah Tahoe reversed
X
Ken Estes Grand Daddy Purple male

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
box-o-smartpots

box-o-smartpots

Since the clones are rooting it's time to break out the box of smartpots.

I got 1 gallon smarties, 3 gallon, 5 gallon and some 15 gallons. Going with the 1 gallon smarties lined with 2 inches of silica rocks an then a 70/30 mix of coco/silica rock.

They are full of salt so they gotta be scrubbed.

Ahhhhh, nice and clean an ready to rock.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Got these transplanted last night, but I'm waiting on the rest to root then get transplanted. Once they all are transplanted an get 2 weeks veg they will get the flip.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Those all sound like possible gems :D What do you have for Bodhi gear? The more I look into his stuff, the more of it I want.

Latest posts

Latest posts