What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOVEMBER 2007 - CANNABIS CUP & OTHER EVENTS

maverick

Increase

Increase

Icysurfer you were correct about the prices....I called Friday to check on prices and then called tody to book one and the airfare had increased over $300

G

Mav. I wrote something like this....

ORBITZ.COM is the (multi)airlines' site.... It will be about 5-10 USD more than the lowest airfare.... A booking fee. But Orbitz is accurate.

As for accommodations, it is never cheap in AMS, but unless you prefer to save the dollars, really, consider NOT staying in a hostel like enviornment. You sometimes have to watch out for yr' shit.... Hotels are a terrible value, however for single travellers. Single rooms are no more than a closet, and usually no less than 45 Euros, which as of this day - is near 60 dollars US> Sheeze......

Unless they offer PERKS to book with them, I do not see the need for these wholesalers. DO check orbitz, and bookings.nl for accommodations, so you know what things cost.

Good luck

Icy

maverick

thanks Icy found a package that wasn't to bad... just never had it take 2 days to confirm a room reservation....it seems it isn't the room prices fluctuating.....and the rooms are filling up quickly too....Last time I was there it was February.....Damn I froze to death!!!! hope it isn't that cold on this trip

Yarkand

icysurfer said:
Truly, the Judge's pass is worth 200USD.... Just think of it as 150E, and it won;t seem so high.... (That exchange rate is gonna kill us, this year.)

Shyster GWBush-leaguer, sacrificing our currency and reputation for the duration of recorded time, with blatant lies, omissions, and deceptions, so he can look 'good' going out. The dollar is now toilet paper. No improvement in sight, it may be 1.5USD / euro, or worse by November. I believe that is what brought fares down under the 700USD level. Americans cancelling plans due to a crappy exchange rate.

I DO digress, apologies.

One can purchase day passes to the Expo, 2 of the 3 first days.... The shows, and awards presentations, I don;t think so.

Think i will be joining you to go to the expo buddy :)

Oh new news - will be living in Amsterdam from the 1st of Nov

Peace Icy and anyone else that will joining :wave:

vinevamp

ojd...saw you in this thread somewhere...what are you entering this year. Don't know if I'll make it, but have fond memories and are looking forward to sampling your hash.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi vinevamp :wave:
hope you can make it this year
it already looks like its going to be a good 1 if it goes ahead
this year i will go all out and enter indica sativa and a hash

not sure yet on strains
but the hash will be sssdhaze sieve :headbange

look forward to seing everyone from last year and new people

Last edited:

JBIG420

ojd... we MUST hangout... hahaha

It always seems like I miss out on the best entries, usually seed company stuff

SpacedCWBY

Veteran
To all you last minute shoppers out there...

www.economytravel.com still hase an awesome deal. Starting at $624 from the midwest. Looks like all the non-stops are gone. Layovers in Germany.

I spent probably well over 100 hours finding the best deals. Got my room finalized a couple days ago. 45e a night including breakfast. Bar downstairs and 2 blocks from Centraal. I had to do a shitload of digging but I saved a bunch. Cancelled my first hotel that I thought was a good deal at 60e night. Yeah, I'm a cheapskate... The big travel sites were all $1200+usd for a place near all the action.

Have a ball ya'll... :headbange

Last edited:
G

XXX Cellent----------> We will See you there, Yark and Spaced CWBY........ Very stoked for this year's festivities.

Yes, Mr. & Mrs. Purps will be there - too......

Last edited:

vinevamp

Is there anyone in Amsterdam who can tell us if the mushroom and smart shops are currently open and how long they have before they are forced to close?

JBIG420

posted it on the main page too! damn there are so many partys... and DNA's is the same night as this one... hard choice there... but what fun it all will be!

G

Gotta Love This anticipation. And after such a long, hard, and challenging summer. All the sweeter.

Personally, I am thankful for all the parties put on by our magnanamous hosts....

Nothing like being late for an event that starts at 3am, due to too many engagements. Or showing up for a rockin' concert at Paradiso, for a surprise "Sleeper" Performance, like The Juan Maclean last year, which began 15 minutes ago, at 130am....~~!

That is how one can comport oneself at the Cup, apparently especially this year...!

SativaBelieva

Sugar Factory 20th

Sugar Factory 20th

I don't plan to buy a judge pass or anything... but that party at the Sugar Factory sounds good... think I'll get me a ticket... and bring some Trainwreck, it is almost finished now... hope someone will bring some Chemdog, as I'm real curious for that taste...

G

Sativa B., I can say that there will be at least ONE thing close to real Chemdawg, yr' lookin' at it.. The expanding smoke is a challenge to hold. It is from a 20 year old cut of Real OG Kush. I have to keep it secret that I have any, or I will get bothered...lol New stock will be picked through, for headies to share.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts