What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NGB Connoisseur Cab

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
A couple more pic of one of the colas in different lighting. When posting these pics I'll post a couple of double shots in different lighting because i'm not very good with a camera.

I like this shot. Day 45

sticky, sticky buds ladies and gents

Last edited:
T

TheOneWill

I might do something likes this but a little bit different. What type of nutes you use?

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
I might do something likes this but a little bit different. What type of nutes you use?

What would you do different?

I use Advanced Nutes Mother Earth organics and a couple additives like carbo load and sweet

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I have a couple more pics of the garden i'm going to post on day 45. they'll go 56 days

A couple days before flushing there was a little nute burn on some of the buds like the one below and noticed it wasn't progressing. Now after flushing some of the leaves looked like thay were doing worse but just stoped progressing and heald up.

I'll get some more pics up ASAP

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Conn
Howzit brother..??? Very nice bunch of nugsz ya got on the way... Great work
ill check back later.. peace..

sack

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
This first shot is of the entire cab open flowering at 52 days. I just snaped and relised that its not nute burn thats effecting the plants. When I flushed I had the water ph lower than normal and freaked my plants out. The bigger buds anywase.

Any comments on my situation?? Am I wrong?

Here is a close up shot of my new mothers. I'll throw a couple more random pics later.

Right now i'm only feeding with 15 micro and 7 grow per gallon and everyone is lonving it. PH in the 5 to 6 range.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
ok haveing a little trouble posting pics but was able to get one. here it is. i'll go back for more

It looks like it should be good. I have a nice bud I cut the day before yesterday drying for harvest day.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
sackoweed said:
Conn
Howzit brother..??? Very nice bunch of nugsz ya got on the way... Great work
ill check back later.. peace..

sack

It's a bunch of nugs for shure. I just want these girls to get flushed so I can add the (nice) to the beginning of that frase.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I'll submit the pics as I upload them. I decided to let them go 60 days instead of 56. It will allow them to flush a little longer and a little heaver

click on a pic for up close and personal look.

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Harvest Time

I decided to go ahead and takem down on day 58 just so I could get my new Blueberry clones in there for the next round. All the buds look nice and frosty and some of the hash I made was real good.
I'de say over all growing this plant was very easy and fun. The buds could be a little bigger but I think thats dew to my inexperence with scrog.

So stick around everyone and watch the next round. It's going to be fun.

I'll post the rest of the harvest pics asap.

I ended up with a good amount of fine trim for making hash

T

TheOneWill

How much your total weight was? Wet or dry?
Also did you cut the lower fan leaves below the scrog?(That were barely getting light.)

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
TheOneWill said:
How much your total weight was? Wet or dry?
Also did you cut the lower fan leaves below the scrog?(That were barely getting light.)

I'm not shure about dry weight their not dry yet. I would love to weigh it wet but my scale just died. Better get one fast.
I'm hoping to get atleast 5 zips from this grow. 7-8 ounces is my goal, with hydro of course. I could have scroged better and plan to do so next round with the blueberry.
Yes and no about the trimming of the lower leaves. Yes I trimed after the streatch in flowering but all leaves after that died on their own due to lack of light. I just plucked them when I did my daily checkup of the garden.

I think this pic was snaped at about two week of flowering. you can see how some of the leaves yellow because of lack of light and just start falling off.

T

TheOneWill

Cool yeah allot of my very lower leaves have been dieing off slowly.