What's new

Dr buds Original wheelchair weed

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you lived between winnipeg and Toronto in the 80s and 90s you should know what the the east coast answer to ubc chemo was: wheelchair weed

One of if not canadas oldest and most humble breeders, Dr bud took a presoviet afghani (most likely mazar) to and ancient hindu kush to create one of our nation's first medical strains.

I've had the opportunity to break bread with Dr bud years ago and am very proud to list his most famous creation and 3 of her hybrids. With almost 50 years breeding experience. There is no questioning his integrity.

If legendary old school canadian Classics are what you are after. Look no further

There's only 100 seeds available of each.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
If you lived between winnipeg and Toronto in the 80s and 90s you should know what the the east coast answer to ubc chemo was: wheelchair weed

One of if not canadas oldest and most humble breeders, Dr bud took a presoviet afghani (most likely mazar) to and ancient hindu kush to create one of our nation's first medical strains.

I've had the opportunity to break bread with Dr bud years ago and am very proud to list his most famous creation and 3 of her hybrids. With almost 50 years breeding experience. There is no questioning his integrity.

If legendary old school canadian Classics are what you are after. Look no further

There's only 100 seeds available of each.
I loved UBC chemo many years ago and probably still do. Easy to smoke or vape strain without a lot of side effects. .

cbotany

Kinda an odd question, but does the bud formation look kinda like Northern lights? Or super skunk? Just that large caylx stacked on stacked with not alot of internode space and nice thick leaves?

cbotany

I know you probably have projects planned for years in advance. With that said, I bet taking that to Todd's purest indica, or katsus sour diesel would make something the community would love!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know you probably have projects planned for years in advance. With that said, I bet taking that to Todd's purest indica, or katsus sour diesel would make something the community would love!
Great minds think alike. But You know what really sucks?

I did have some of Todd's purest in my library last year. Started seed too early....shit the bed and they suffered alot in tiny beer cups.

Between minor "stress tests" then some ph issues I hadn't resolved. Only 2 made it to be hardened off but never made it to the veggy garden.

Gotta say. Murphies indica was something I was really looking forward to Dense and stinky. Like basically all the presoviets I've had the pleasure to grow and or work with.

They are def worth a rethink and repurchase. So I appreciate you bringing that up 😀

cbotany

Great minds think alike. But You know what really sucks?

I did have some of Todd's purest in my library last year. Started seed too early....shit the bed and they suffered alot in tiny beer cups.

Between minor "stress tests" then some ph issues I hadn't resolved. Only 2 made it to be hardened off but never made it to the veggy garden.

Gotta say. Murphies indica was something I was really looking forward to Dense and stinky. Like basically all the presoviets I've had the pleasure to grow and or work with.

They are def worth a rethink and repurchase. So I appreciate you bringing that up 😀
I'm always a fan of supporting his work, I haven't run any of the purest indica yet, but his skunk is something special, and using an oldschool afgani/kush brought to another classic like the purest indica would produce a major breeder, you could hit it with just about any NLD and create something noteworthy, just a thought.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm always a fan of supporting his work, I haven't run any of the purest indica yet, but his skunk is something special, and using an oldschool afgani/kush brought to another classic like the purest indica would produce a major breeder, you could hit it with just about any NLD and create something noteworthy, just a thought.
Agreed 110%

On the politics side, for someone who's camp slammed nevil for decades....it's a bit odd he got no issue profiting off his work.

To me great genetics are great genetics.

cbotany

Agreed 110%

On the politics side, for someone who's camp slammed nevil for decades....it's a bit odd he got no issue profiting off his work.

To me great genetics are great genetics.
I honestly get disheartened by the divide we make amongst ourselves as a community. Todd has been nice to me and his skunk was used in alot of the gear I sent out to you. I don't side with anyone unless someone is taking advantage or harming others. With a moonshine industry comes alot of distrust, I hope with the forward process of legalization cannabis in many forms can become like most other crops. We're all growing and learning, I don't wish for anyone to hold a past against anyone. Every day is a new chance to get things right! If you ever get on with the project of breeding some of those seeds I'd love to work with them :) I'm looking for some pure indica to cross to Chinese fiber hemp just to make some large leaves and some small buds!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Werd

I'm just stoked all those different presoviets got out before the war. For a solid decade.

If Todd has a good one I'm in. Need to order more 😀

cbotany

Werd

I'm just stoked all those different presoviets got out before the war. For a solid decade.

If Todd has a good one I'm in. Need to order more 😀
Send him out a message! To be honest I only know afghans as supers, like super skunks, ogs, ect ects. I couldn't tell a presoviet afgan from a hole in the ground. I really don't know how an afgan with tight buds would do out here, maybe some of the more "hash plant" afgans landraces would survive. How does the "wheelchair" do against mold? I know you guys have a similar pertinacity to grow a solid block of the fuzzy stuff?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Send him out a message! To be honest I only know afghans as supers, like super skunks, ogs, ect ects. I couldn't tell a presoviet afgan from a hole in the ground. I really don't know how an afgan with tight buds would do out here, maybe some of the more "hash plant" afgans landraces would survive. How does the "wheelchair" do against mold? I know you guys have a similar pertinacity to grow a solid block of the fuzzy stuff?
After 4 years respite from indoor growing im finally building a 8 x 10 med-man bed for winter crops.

Will def do some purest indica this coming winter season in there

80 plants a show or more will be very sufficient to do some nice salad grows, pheno hunts and hybrids like you mentioned

I just got some ecsd in the mail for free from someone on the east coast so am making a note for the cross you suggest 😀

cbotany

Diesel is just a little treat bud, If you ever find someone with horti labs super sour diesel pick that pack up! One of my all time favorite smells on a plant, its just so danky :) I'm gonna let you get back to your rounds on this tread before I go too of topic

Latest posts

Latest posts