What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NGB Connoisseur Cab

its fine about 80-82 ambent around 78 there is a seprate 250cfm fan for the light the reason for the larger exhaust is to create around a 1;4 ratio of exhausting air to intake that creates negitave pressure in the room and stimulates the plants yea im kinda worried about the summer months but i hopeing to be able to afford to keep the house at 70-75 and ill try and get some pics up soon i cant find my usb cable

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
ok, I haven't been online for about a week and have little time now, but I wanted to leave some pics I took about four days ago. A little late update.

here's a conopy shot. buds are starting to take off. Lots of new white hairs popping up. :headbange

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I still feel like I should have kept training to the screen through week 3. I might have kept my screen more even and filled out.

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I'm feeding with Advanced Nutes ME and watered with 90 ml yesterday and everyone seem to be doing very good. Anyone have any experiance with these nutes??? Should I be using more??

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
I've got a little time to do a quick update on the new moms in the mother room.

First pic is of a selection of clones. 4 DW X GB, 1 Kalimist( looks like a successful save), and something like 9 blueberry clones. I have more blueberry clones because their going in next round and I needed a new hydro mom. It will be nice to ditch the dirt for good.

All these pics are about three days old. I'll have all current pics of mother and flower room tonight.

I really like how easy it is to transplant from a bubbler cloner to anything you want and not have to buy any hormone

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
organicmunk said:
so what are the dimensions of your utility box i need a fan badly and my utility box is only 24D x 12W x 12H

The Dimensions of my utility room is 26D x 12W x 18H

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
bongasaurus said:
great job man. love to see the buds coming. good luck to your growing future!

Thanks and I would love to show you some good pics i've taken yesterday of some nice fat buds but.... let me keep trying.

The St.

hey man, cool grow, i think the pictures thing may be messed up again, it did it last week for about a day before they could fix it. same message popped up then. id give it a few hours.

Peace!

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Well only 7 more days untill harvest and their all looking fat and getting frostier by the day.

I started flushing 4 days ago and ran 20 gallons of PH water through my container but it seems like their is a lot of ferts in the soil so we'll see how flushed it gets in the next week.

The smell is down right sweet and when you touch the buds your hads are instantly greasy and then stick together like glue. I love it :jump:

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Alltel'sHighest said:
nice grow Connoisseur i been reading on this for awhile cant wait to see the harvest and smoke report

Thanks for stoppin in and the complement. Please keep stopin in I'll have some updated pics as soon as I can post them

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
All right everyone time for some pics. this is my test pic so I have to upload a shitload from my slow ass computer so I'll be right back.

I'll leave you with a pic from about 4 days ago of the three new moms. I"ve already topped all three to start the bonsi effect. :joint:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
All these pics are from the 18 of November :joint:

First off their is a pic of my three blueberry clones veging for the next round in the hydro system. Their very beautiful plants while vegging.

The second pic is of the blueberry clones roots. Notice there is one clone with small roots, yeah.. I didn't want that to happen. Oh well I'll just have to work with it. Maby I could trim some of the roots off to slow the growth so the smaller one could catchup? What does anyone think??

Here is an overview of the mother room after I culled the larger mothers.

Dreamweaver X God Bud mother (culled)

dreamweaver x god bud pic 2

Kalimist mom (culled)

Last edited:

Connoisseur300

Smoke it if ya got it!!
Veteran
Here is a pic of my Blueberry mom. She will be culled also when I know her clone has taken off. The blueberry seems to be the most finiky of the three.

I also have a couple of pics of the flower room on day 45 I think.

A little closer

Latest posts

Latest posts