What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so its glen fry you want hawk?! we gotta go grimy bro
/bonus points if you remember what this was from

/it gets good @1.40
it must be exciting to think about moving to a new place, time to see someplace new
im with you hawk, some creepy kids dont faze me one bit
/glowing eyes make great targets
babs makes a good point about how this could be a good time to pair down your shit and start new
are you renting a truck to haul your stuff?
when you get to your new palce please post some pics
that must have been a sweet public lunch meal if they se4rved shit like that baba
we never got fancy stuff like that for school lunch and at home it was poor people food
/rice, egg and spam was grinding
yeah i saw tua go down, i dident like it
the defensive player really put it on him and while i cant fault the effort it aggravated what much have been a pre exiting injury
its good to hear he could make his flight and is only in a neck brace, maybe he just got his bell rung real good
but i think the fins would be smart to let him sit a couple games
so heres a weird thing, we are getting to fall and the days are getting shorter; so you would think people would want to sleep later if they could,im getting up at least an hour earlier lately
cant wait for the fall and lets rock the rest of this year

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Well,I guess.its mostly grown for cows,pigs etc.not for human consumption for the most part.ive picked one to eat it before.but yeah the soil is probably fucked.the genetics is fucked.all the herbicides and insecticides are ruining the soil imo.ill ask a farmer I know when I see him.getting ready to harvest soon.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im thinking the chicken kiev was served in a college dorm cafeteria, before i dropped out. The food was definitely better quality than high school, but not exactly high quality. It was plentiful though, gained a lot of weight my first year so maybe quitting saved me some poundage haha.
Rice egg and spam sounds like a filling meal, lots of carbs and protein, what would you do for veggies and fruits back then? I actually picked up a pack of spam from sams club recently, seemed a bit cheaper than normal (like 2.50 a can) and it lasts practically forever. Maybe ill make some spam musubi later on.

I heard children of the corn was a pretty good horror movie back in the day, remember seeing it in the rental places but never got into horror, my imagination's too wild to handle that stuff. And creepy kids like that girl from the ring freak me the eff out, uh uh, that's too close to real for me. I dont mind kids in general unless theyre super annoying or hyper, but a creepy kid gives me the heebee jeebees.

Who knows Pop, maybe they'll outlaw whipping a QB down to the ground like that in the future. It's getting to the point that they should just put a flag on the QB and the defender has to grab that for a sack.
Apparently he seemed fine on the plane home, other than the neck brace. He's in concussion protocol which you can pass in a week so maybe he'll start the next game, but if he hits the back of his head again im sure there will be more outrage.

Youre getting up when it's still pitch black out? Well i guess you could get a jumpstart on your day, get things done before most people are up. Mark wahlberg the actor says he goes to bed by 730pm and gets up at 230am to start his day with a workout. When do you go to bed usually?

Yeah Hawk i know most of the corn grown in america is feed corn, to feed cattle, chicken, pigs etc. And i guess it's processed for high fructose corn syrup and to make ethanol to add to gasoline. And ur right, the crop production isnt sustainable without the use of tons of chemical ferts and pesticides. You ever get any of that spray or run off where you live?

What was the married with children clip about, they were trying to find some kind of barbie doll for their kid? Havent seen Married with children in a while, been getting into some King of the Hill reruns lately. Kelly bundy was a hot number back in the day, christina applegate still looks good for her age, she's 50 now. I think she was diagnosed with MS last year.

shithawk420

Veteran
I believe in the episode they traded theire baseball cards for barbie dolls.i don't remember but I think I saw the same Barbie in a box in my loves thrift store she's trying to run.shoulda baught but I forgot my wallet

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
glad you approve hawk!
heck yeah! a cheeseburger and pills is always nice
https://www.theonion.com/dolphins-u...utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_source=twitter
letting tua play next week is kind of a gamble and i would be hesitant to start him, their run game is ok and who knows how many hits tua can take at this point; it would suck for the fins to ruin tua this early in his career
ever eatch that american horror story show? that shit freaked me out and i stopped watching it
/the girl and mrs watch it
holly crap man, i had no idea c.applegate had so many health problems! she was a fox back in the day and still looks great
yeah its still dark outside when i get up; i usually go to bed around 9-10p
i havent really been doing much but goofing off so far but might make better use of my time
i used to have this plastic box thing to make the spam musubi, just put down your seaweed paper and then fill with the rice egg, and some spam
/i would also add a smear of tonkatsu sauce to it too sometimes
i wanted to make some enchiladas today but have been working on that popeyes chicken i got yesterday
i think we are going to visit some friends tomorrow and hang out for dinner, so i dont want to make it and let it sit; maybe i can do it sunday

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Go easy on the pills and booze, Hawk. You dont want to end up like Elvis, dying on the toilet. There's no dignity in that.

Haha, Tua leaving the hospital with duct tape around his neck to keep his head on is next level. I agree Pop, hopefully they keep him intact until he gets a contract extension, then if he does have his career shortened at least he has a fatter bankroll to fall back on.

I see commercials for american horror show a lot, do they have different themes for every season? Like last season was witches, other seasons are haunted houses or something? Hell nah i dont watch that -isht, i want to be able to sleep at night, wake up and go piss in the middle of the night without turning on all the lights to make sure nothing jumps out at me.
The woman has a friend who was supposedly diagnosed with MS several years ago, i think she's ok now though, maybe she's on some medicine and made some lifestyle changes (diet?). Or maybe MS is some sort of nebulous disease that's a catchall for all sorts of conditions? I dont know, in the words of belichick "im not a doctor, you think im looking at the mri's"?

The woman was at this japanese grocery store in the burbs called Mitsuwa, you got one around u? She saw the musubi molds but didnt get any, we could get it off amazon too but you can use the empty spam can, just lay down a strip of seaweed first, pack the rice and spam on top, then use the seaweed strip as handles to pull it out of the can and roll it up. Also saw a recipe online for musubi where you marinate the spam first in like a teriyaki (soy sauce, sugar, etc) marinade before frying, and you can use soy sauce or ketchup for dipping. You ever dip your musubi in ketchup? I think the sweetness of the ketchup would balance out the saltiness of the spam.
You seem to make enchiladas a lot, do you make your own sauce or use some premade version?

Got football tomorrow morning at 830am, it's on nfl network but im sure you can find an illegal stream. Get to see andy dalton start in place of jameis because of injuries, dalton is one of the better backups in the league.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey everyone! Hey bababooey! Hey poprocks! Hey shithawk! It's Sunday! Football in a little while. Not sure what's going on with Mac Jones but I assume he's out for today. Sucks. Maybe catch the Bills or Cleveland or something. Chubbs!!!!I remember him in college.
Spent like an hour Googling Jeffrey Dahmer last night. I think that he killed Adam Walsh in 1981. He went missing from the Sears in Hollywood Florida and they found his head 16 days later some 130 miles away. Police said Adam the 6 year old kid had been asphyxiated/strangled.
Dahmer was living in Miami at the time, not far away. And had already killed someone in 1978, 3 years before.
Witnesses from Sears said a wierd looking blonde guy was around at the time. Another witness said Adam Walsh was pulled into a blue van.
Dahmer's employer at the time in Miami used blue vans.
When Jeffrey Dahmer got arrested in Milwaukee in 1991 and was on TV and the news, witnesses from years before said that Dahmer was the guy they had seen at the Sears in the mall in Hollywood Florida back in 1981.
Scary shit. I think he did it. Poprocks wanna come over to my apartment and watch the Exorcist 3? Oh shit man...those poor people. Stay safe and on your toes guys!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, hoyer got concussed on the pats 2nd drive and zappe took over, did more than ok, 10/15 passing 100 yds 1 td, vs a very good defense on the road and almost beat the packers. A 3rd string rookie 4th rd pick taking a HOF QB to overtime is about as good as you can expect, especially since he didnt have much practice with the 1st team. Maybe Zappe will take over even when mac jones gets healthy, if he can lead that offense to some points and less turnovers (mac had 5 ints and 1 lost fumble in 3 games) then i can see belichick sticking with him.

Dang it DB i dont want to go down some serial killer rabbit hole, im already freaked out enough about fake horror stuff. But that is interesting that Dahmer may have been responsible for adam walsh's murder. Funny story, i had a friend in high school who people said kind of looked like dahmer. But he wasnt a cannibal or serial killer, as far as i know.

shithawk420

Veteran
Wtf would some sick fuck even make a show about Dahmer? There's a a movie coming out about a Winnie the Pooh horror flick.im with you baba.my nerves are shot.ive seen enough in real life.im done.i like some sci fie one in a while.

Really didn't like that bears game.the giants were playing dirty.lotta bad calls everywhere.caorse I was drunk.i could be wrong too lol

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

is adam walsh any relation to that john walsh guy, who did those crime stopper shows
sick shit for sure and this is why i support the death penalty
i think everyone deserves a second chance but when you do something so heinous like some of these f's, it should be an instant death
there is no hope for some people and whats the point of keeping them around, so some libetard egg head can study you ; bonus point if its a public execution, this is called justice
crime and punishment have become so disconnected its almost like tuas spine
hardly got to watch any football yesterday! went on a hike with the mrs and her friends and proceeded to get "lost"
i kept trying to point out that there are four cardinal points and we just needed to orient ourselves, but hey, some chick says she knows the trails and we should follow her
/three hours later...
we come out in bfe and pops is now kind of pissed, now we get to walk back home
at opne point i was all like com'on "mrsChicky" we are going this way, while the chick said lets follow this path
/f'her and he poor land nav skillz
i did get to watch the bucs v kc last night and it was a fun game
mahommie was on point with decent portection and a good run game as a supporting cast
im all in for tonights rams game
no taeks on tonights game, this one could go either way
sf might step up biggly but i think the rams will win
do i believe enough to put money down, no
but i like the rams
/sometimes inactivity is the most logical choice of action
what do you know about this mitsua? babs
that place is bomb and has some of the best store take out food in town, i will go in and point point at all the good food
super fresh and super cheap
#chefs kiss
pops always grabs a bag of weird japanese candy and some crazy potatoe chips/ snakcs on my way out
do they have h'marts out there; its a korean store that is pretty good too
you want canned silk worms, this is your place to go!
heck yeah i would stop by to watch some horror movies! doob
the american horror has several different season each with its own theme
the first one was a total mind'f and they just got more creepy
trick or treat bitches!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol no pops! My first name is adam.i kinda wondered that myself 20 or so years ago.true story.i did a roofing job near John Wayne gacey house in north brook or west brook, whatever it was in chicago.i definitely got a bad fibe.ill only go down town.well it was norridge park.hell my family built the place.talk about heebee jeebees

Should be a very good game boys!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah that John Walsh guy from America's Most Wanted is Adam Walsh's father. Guy has guts, I couldn't carry on if they found my kid's head. Poprocks help me move this sofa into my van...you go in first. Yes!!! I have a poprocks! Now do stuff! Oh man that's horrible.
"Oh yeah now I remember, wasn't she a great big fat person?"
Bababooey Zappe really didn't seem very far off from Mac Jones quality. He didn't throw long but Mac Jones throws those long ones incomplete, so it's like the same. If he has a really good game next week I wouldn't put it past the Patriots to keep him in. That's if he can throw like 4 TD. I don't know. Might have to walk to convenience store for smokeless tobacco

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again". From Silence of the Lambs.
DB is right, John Walsh, after his son's gruesome murder, went on to become host of America's Most Wanted. That case along with other famous serial killer cases (manson, zodiac, bundy, dahmer etc) leads to the somewhat popular fascination and fear with serial killers, even though statistically speaking the chance that a homicide in this country has to do with that is extremely rare. If youre going to be killed by another human being intentionally it's far, far more likely to happen in gang-related violence, a robbery, or domestic related.

I have no problem with the death penalty for the worst of the worst, if YOURE SURE he/she did it. People like the OK city bomber, the boston marathon bomber, gacey or dahmer, etc. But too often the death penalty is used on black and brown people disproportionately, is used in cases where the evidence is at best circumstantial, in cases where the state's main witness is a co-def who flipped for a lighter sentence or a jailhouse informant working for a lighter sentence in an unrelated case, in cases where the confession is suspect (interrogated for days, defendant has the intelligence of a 6th grader, denied an attorney, threatened or even beaten, etc), in cases where exculpating evidence was hidden or ignored by law enforcement or prosecutors, etc etc. People like to think of police and prosecutors as white knights and good guys but criminal justice is like sausage, you dont want to see it being made. The police/prosecutor just say we caught the bad guy and he's going to prison for 100 years and the public sighs in relief, then you find out 10 years later they planted evidence to get a conviction or something. Even in Gacey's case, there was a prosecutor (now a federal judge) who was at the search of Gacey's home, they searched his bedroom didnt find anything then later on a chicago cop came up with a bloody shirt and said i found this in his bedroom, the prosecutor knew it wasnt there before and didnt accept it. Thankfully they had enough other evidence to get Gacey but this is the type of stuff you have to deal with, the 'good guys' get this tunnel vision and will do anything to get a conviction, a less ethical prosecutor would have been like 'ok'.

That trail walk didnt sound fun at all, sorry you had to go through with that. Actually, getting lost on a trail in really hot weather could be deadly if you run out of water, so that lady needs to have a better plan if she ever goes out during the summer. On the plus side, at least you got a lot more exercise than you planned lol. Calves got a good workout.

I bet on the rams to cover last night but that niners D just made things miserable for stafford, he took another 7 sacks, threw an int returned for a TD (leads the league with 6 ints in 4 games), run game averaged like 2yds/carry. On the bright side, at least the 2 terrible losses came against the 2 best defenses in the league (bills and 49ers). That O-line holds up a lot better against less elite defenses.

Ive been to Norridge before, Hawk, it's a nice little town right on the border of chicago. Got a lot of shopping and malls. Not a bad place to live i think, close to ohare, the city, the NW and W burbs...

4 td's is a little much for Zappe, DB, especially with the patriot's underwhelming receiving corps, I think Belichick would be happy with 2 tds and no turnovers. He hates turning the ball over, he knows that teams that win the TO battle win like 70% of their games. Brady has like the 2nd lowest career interception rate, rodgers is first.
Actually, patriots host the lions on sunday, they have the worst D in the league so if zappe is going to throw for 4 tds this year it'll be this game. NE is favored by 3, O/U is 46, Im thinking of taking NE and the over?

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm not sure I would take the Patriots on that one bababooey. Isn't Detroit good this year? Didn't they kick like a 66 yard FG? That might be from last year, saw something. Just sitting around watching Hoda and Jenna.

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn.i was wasted.i thought you guys were talking about Joe Walsh from the eagles lol
Fucking hodda and Jenna doobs.i only watch it when they are cooking saw Jenna on a late night show or something the other day

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Detroit leads the league in pts scored but also points given up. They have a good O-line and jared goff is wheeling and dealing to all their skill players. The nfl record 66yd FG was hit by justin tucker of the ravens at detroit last year for a last second win, one of their one-score losses. I bet on them to win more than 6.5 games this year, at 1-3 it's not looking so good but i was thinking their D would be better this season

I think Hoda is a fine looking woman for someone who's 58, I hear she's looking for a boyfriend too? Can you make it to NYC, DB? Do you like older women?

Joe Walsh from the Eagles is a very famous walsh but JOHN walsh from America's most wanted is who we were talking about, Hawk.

I can't look at Jenna Bush and not think of her dad, GW. She really looks like him in the face, and it's not a pretty look imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts