What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, bears got a turnover is the last 2 minutes in houston territory, tie game, 3 straight runs and then a last second FG and they won by 3. I had the texans at +2.5, at one point early in the game that line went to +6.5 when the bears were up 10-0. Ah well, I should stop picking against my team but the way i see it, if they win or lose I'll still win one way or another. Unless they lose and cover the spread, in which case i lose my bet and my team loses haha.

I also took bears under 6.5 wins this year and theyre already 2-1. But of their remaining 14 games they might only be favored vs the falcons and jets, and even the falcons are looking frisky this year, they're 1-2 but their 2 losses have been by a total of 5pts. So bears might start a long losing streak starting next week at the Giants, who are surprisingly 2-0, might be 3-0 after tonite.
I wonder what the O/U is now that they're 2-1? Maybe 7 or 7.5? Might have to double down on that bet... Am I a bad fan for negging on my team? But Hawk, did you see Fields in the passing game? Almost makes me wish for trubisky again.

Speaking of turkish poop curry, here's a vegan muffin and room temp nut butter on it. Likes like diarrhea on top of horse manure but it tasted alright, need to eat it with a spoon tho...

poop muffin.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
yeeehawww! what a weekend of footbawww
rams win and we saw a lot of action this past weekend
things are starting to shake out and its time to separate from the pack
the run game is still looking kind of weak (kupp was our leading rusher i think), but the defense is stepping things up biggly
"...put your arms around me and we tumble to the ground."

fins win another game but im not buying into this mia team just yet; pops strips down and dives in head first
yeah man, it was one of those mud runs
the mrs is no joke1
mud run.jpg

they had a body drag prt of the event and the mrs was krushing it! literally drifting the ruck around the corners; she was flat out running dragging a 160# bag ( not sure of the true weight) but it was kick ass
thats my girl
it was sponsored by the good people at dr.bronners soap! and we got a couple nice swag bags filled with bottles soap and electroliyte drinks
/taste good with vodka!
how do they rinse off, they get the hose!
there was this station at the end where they were hosed down by people from above
loved the whole deal and might get more involved nxt time this happens
how did you get that thing baba?
that looks like the things the kid used to leave in the terr'let! she was afraid to flush or just proud of her shits because she would leave them in the bathroom for the nxt guy to find
/i would hose it down with peepee
while at the friends house this weekend, they made shit that looked like that; they dont eat meat and have weird dietary things going on
one thing i remember was this date shake they made with dates and coconut oil
it tasted ok, too much coconut and it looked like poos, maybe some pineapple would make it more palatable
/pops still drank it...WITH VODKA
my back is kind of sore so im using hash to relive my aches and pains
going balls deep! its a new week

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, I bet on AZ to cover (rams favored by 3.5) and they lost by 8, they fell behind 10-0 early and only mustered 4 FGs. Ur right, AD and the defense came to play, AD got his 100th career sack, if he plays till 2026 (the end of his current contract extension) that's almost 5 more years, he'll break 150 for sure but probably not 200 (bruce smith's record).

Is the one on the right the mrs, Pop? I like their outfits, whoever they are. Booty shorts and halter tops are a great look on a fit woman.
160lbs is almost what firemen have to carry (180lbs) so that's a lot of weight for even a strong man, it's impressive she was able to drag it. Does she do cross fit too? That's a pretty popular workout program for people who want a more interesting way to strength train, more practical strength i guess.

Dr bronner's is good stuff, all natural and doesnt harm them environment. I think most campers and RV people use it since you can dump your grey water on the ground if you used it for soap.

The vegan muffins came from trader joes and the nut butter from sams or costco, if we kept it in the fridge it wouldnt look so melty and gross haha. Have you ever done the vegan/no gluten/plant based whatever diet, Pop, even for a little bit? I guess that sort of stuff is easy to do in SoCal. The mrs is vegetarian (with the occassional fish) but is she gluten free?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Mac Jones out for 8 weeks. Not sure what I'm going to do this Fall for football. Really stinks. Games won't be worth watching. Well there's always college football on Saturdays
What's everyone up to? My maintenance guy is always right outside my window...I'm pretty stealth though. Rat ass bastard. Get a real job. Fukin Mac Jones man.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, apparently he suffered a pretty bad ankle sprain, one that most people would have surgery on, but he's taking 'day to day'. I think Tua had a bad high ankle sprain in college and was able to come back in 2-3 weeks after undergoing a 'tight rope' surgery where they actually implant a cord to hold the bones together making it heal faster. Maybe Mac will get the same thing, he went to Bama too and can get the hookup with the same doc if need be.
In the meantime, Hoyer is ... alright i guess, if he's still got some arm talent left. And maybe bailey zappe their rookie from western kentucky will see some action, who knows maybe he'll be the next brady.
Is Boston college any good? Not sure what college teams you could follow, maybe jump on the Alabama bandwagon if you dont want to be eternally disappointed.
There's like an 80% chance your maintenance guy does weed or some type of drug too, so maybe he'll be cool and wont snitch.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I like most of the SEC teams...Auburn, Clemson, Georgia...I do not like Tennessee. Notre Dame is also always worth a watch. They used to be on NBC every Saturday.
There's like 350 apartments spread out over like 4 sites here but that maintenance guy always comes to my place and parks then hides inside the office for hours.
Some really old guy won the contract to do the crappy tile floors whenever needed and the dude can barely walk/stand but he's over there on his hands n knees doing those floor tiles.
Not much else going on here. Someone new will be moving underneath me shortly. Hope they don't suck ass like these Russian dirt ballers.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hey hey guys! hope you are all having a great start to fall
we are having another heat wave this week but its supposed to cool off by the weekend
i hope so, i cant wait to get out to the desert for soem camping
so are the russians gone doob? you should go check on them
-doob bangs on neighbors door
"smelly russian ladies...tear down this wall"
yup thats my girl
she does not do cross fit but does do strength training on top of a ton of cardio
she is at a dance class tonight and will not (repeat will NOT) be bringing burgers home for dinner
her friend does cross fit and is a fiend in the gym and on the trail
her boyfriend is this huge samoan guy who lifts too
she is ok but has some pretty air head moments
you bet on the birds this weekend?
so that means no fat stacks baba? no new boots for the boys
/man, i already had a pair picked out
at this rate you are going to be scrounging up cans for lunch money and eating bread sandwiches for dinner

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So the Mrs won a medal, Pop? Does that mean she came in top 5 in her age/weight bracket? Pretty impressive. If she exercises that much she's probably in better shape now than she was 20 years ago, unless she was heavy into sports back then.
The friend looks great, lean and toned yet feminine, i wouldnt care if she was an airhead. Well, not until it put me in a bad situation somehow. But im not messing with some huge samoan weightlifter guy, there's a reason why samoans have a high percentage of their population as american footballers or rugby players. Dudes are built like tanks.

I thought AZ would have some momentum from their big raiders comeback, they were at home, rams were favored by 3.5 but i thought AZ could cover but nope, rams jumped on them early, only put up 20pts but kyler couldnt punch the ball in the endzone (threw 58x for 300 yds but settled for 4 FGs). I only bet $15 on them so no big loss, think i made it up with some other bets (falcons and lions to cover, etc).

You mentioned Akers getting going and he did have 12 rushes for 60yds and a TD, but him and D.Henderson have been switching off on being RB1 every game, 1st game Akers got hardly any touches, then they shared touches week 2, then it was the akers show week 3, etc. Guess mcvay is truly going with the hot hand approach, which he's been doing since he lost gurley. I know akers went high in fantasy drafts (as high as the 4th rd, which is where Zeke Elliott usually went this year) and people who drafted him are pretty disappointed so far. Only cooper in the rams offense is living up to his draft status after the first 3 weeks.

Instead of a poop muffin here's an egg mcmuffin with a mcdonalds hash brown. This was a cheap hack, a sausage mcmuffin (sausage patty, cheese on a toasted english muffin) is 2 for $2, added my own egg when i got home and probably saved like $4 (egg mcmuffin is like $3 each or more). Also got the hash brown for free using the app. Not a bad breakfast for $1.20 (inc cost of egg).
mcmuffin1.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
doob! go stand at your window and watch him work!
f'n tile guy creeping on you, i would creep right back and then some
those jimmy dean breakfast sandwiches are actually pretty good!
i will take the cheese off, micorwave the sausage/egg part and then toast the muffin and its decent and easy
that is next level shit irght there baba!
there is something about the micky'd breakfast i love
/chalk it up to a misspent youth and lots of great sunrises
the sausage mcmuffin is yum, but the egg makes it so much better
did they also have the sausage biscuit on the deal price
#chefs kiss!
rams have the monday night game so its a chill weekend for me
i will be watching the lol'fins play the bengals this thursday and then we will see waht games i watch this weekend!
/its kind of fun to just enojy random games

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, i've had a lot of the jimmy dean frozen croissant breakfast sandwiches, theyre alright but the egg has this sort of weird texture to me, more rubbery than usual. I would try to air fry them instead of microwaving them, took longer and they were crispy but imo that was a better way to cook them. Or Pop's idea works too, cooking the different components separately.

I used to work with this old european guy, looked like he was 70 if he was a day, he moved slow but he wasnt easily tired and still pretty strong at his age. Probably did as much work as most guys half his age.

They do have the sausage biscuit for 2 for $2, doesnt come with cheese though but i have my own. The biscuit is good as well but gets dry quicker than the english muffin and the woman like the english muffins better. Some McD's serve sausage gravy and biscuits, none around here unfortunately, think that's more of a southern thing although places in indiana and ohio might have it.

I did not realize rams-niners is on MNF, good to know Pop. Niners are favored by 1.5 at home, not sure how i would bet that. Their O did not look good against the broncos, who admittedly have a good defense, but it's apparent jimmy needs more practice reps. The Rams O isnt really clicking either, run game is meh, allen robinson is meh, stafford is inconsistent, Cooper is still studly but even he dropped a would be TD pass against AZ. Maybe ill bet the under at 42?
Also remember we got a London game between the viking and saints, 830am CST, 630 PST. So you'll be able to wake and bake and maybe down your first vodka shot before 7am, Pop.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
If there was a McDonald's within walking distance I would spend $20 a day on $1 value menu items. I rode to Burger King once...me and bike made it both ways. Think I got a $2 burger. Would get like 2 Whoppers right now. With bacon and mayo and ketchup, no onions tomatoes or lettuce. Still yearning for another Baconater. Queue Hall & Oates love songs. I want to die at Wendy's. Maybe they wouldn't make a big deal. Could get cashier's as pallbearers.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I think most of the value menu went the way of the dodo, DB. Around here there's the 2 for $2 sausage mcmuffins and biscuits, and for lunch there's a 2 for $3 spicy mcchicken sandwich, and that's about it. If you get the smartphone app theyve got some good daily deals like $1 fries or buy one sandwich get one for 30cents, plus you'll rack up reward points for free food awards later.
I've had bacon and cheese on my whoppers, the BK bacon is pretty sad. So is McD's bacon, but BK's seems worse. Limp, thin, barely can taste it on the burger. That's one upgrade i would do at home, put my own cheese and bacon on a burger, blow the fast food version away.
Wendy's bacon is legit, plus they put like 6 strips on the baconator, can really taste it. Dang it you make me want to get one, but it's like 900 calories and 60 grams of fat or something. Eat one of those and you need to eat fruit and salad the rest of the day.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
hall and oats you say, i got you covered bro

man i never get cool prizes ike that in my happy measl! doob
thats a sweet little pocket pipe and i like the shallow bowl for smoking the kief
how much were those dbl.cheese burgers?
i used to get the mcdoubles, same as the dbl cheese but with only one piece of cheese on it
babs is right about how the dollar menu is nothing now
i used to love the whoppers
they used to have $1 cheese burgers too and i would stop by on my way home from work just to grab a snack
now the frickin cheese burgers are over $2 ; a dbl cheese is like 2.99!
that sucks that the sausage biscuit does not come with a piece of cheese on it, i too would go for the muffin if that was the case
carls jr (hardees) has a grinding breakfast biscuit and i would go there and get their biscuits and gravy
they would have deals so it was dirt cheap and i would bring it home and fry up my own egg and lay that over the top
stopped by popeyes with a sweet coupon so im crunching on fried chicken and taters tonight
it also comes with biscuits so im making breakfast sandwiches tomorrow , bacon egg and cheese on pop eyes biscuits
we might be going for a walk on the beach this sunday morning but i will be checking out some action later in the day hopefully
checking out the lol'fins and ben'girls on tnf
diggin on the bengals b/w unis! fins defense just came up with a big stop

man, where you at hawk?

shithawk420

Veteran
Yo! I'm here pops! Just been kinda crazy.getting ready for my big move to the city.wish I could post that Glenn Frey song.good call on hall and Oates man-eater.didnt watch the game but getting ready for the bears vs giants.i think it'll be close.im freaking jealous pops! You get to do all this cool shit! I guess I could hike through a corn field but I might stumble on some crazy children of the corn type shit! Lol I got lost once or twice cause that's how we used to grow our weed in corn fields.used to get corn worms in our buds.accidently smoked one before I got smarter! Little orange bastards!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
McD's double cheeze and kief, sounds like a perfect night in. Although I'd recommend you up your paraphernalia game, DB. Get a nice little shorty bong, not too expensive, can even be plastic so doesnt break if you drop it. Imo i always got way higher after a nice bong rip than off of puffs out of a bowl. You may also find youre spending less on herb if youre more efficient. But if it works for you who am i to argue?

I think the cheapest things on BK/wendy's menu now might be their junior chicken sandwiches, their version of the mcchicken, around $1.30 or so round here.
Hardees/Carl jrs has their HQ in tenneseee so yeah, they might have a more southern flair for a burger joint so that's why they carry biscuits and gravy. The only hardee's around IL are in the more rural areas outside of chicago.
Popeye's biscuits are on point when theyre fresh, so warm and buttery. But most chain biscuits get hard and dried up after a while, nuking them covered in a wet paper towel and then air frying them can get them freshened up a bit ime. Air frying makes them crispier but does tend to dry them out more too which is why it's important to add some moisture back in beforehand.

Did you see Tua's concussion? Dude was flashing gang signs while knocked out on the field. Apparently he was walking and joking after getting out of the hospital and flew back with the team, no overnight stay, just had a neck brace on. They don't play for a week and a half but he'll probably miss the next game or two at least, imo.

How's the corn looking this year, Hawk? Heard there was a lot of drought around the country, all the crops looking dried out or ok?
I would never dare watch those children of the corn movies if i lived next to a bunch of corn fields, that would freak me the eff out. Would never leave my house, keep a gun and a guard dog by my side at all times.
Hope your move goes well, i know it's always stressful. In general, if you can only take what you need it's better, the less you have to move the less stress.

Here's some frozen chicken kiev i bought at the grocery, 2 for $3, served with a side of white rice. I was nostalgic for the food of my youth, eating in school cafeterias. After eating it I was less nostalgic, lol. It was alright, smaller than i remember, cheap and processed, but i knew that going in.

chicken kiev.jpg
chicken kiev2.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks baba.honestly the corn looks like shit.ive lived out this way for about 20 years.20 little bastard kids with glowing eyes don't scare me.the first movie was good though.i still like those frozen chicken Kiev though.when I get a real stove I'm gonna cook a real one.i love chicken kiev

Latest posts

Latest posts