What's new

NFL 2019-2020

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

"What's green and slimey and hangs in trees?" asked the fifth grader.

Thinking of applying for veterans housing in Miami...public housing...
I thought I was moving to Los Angeles 10 years ago and never went to the appointment (in California) for an apartment.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
No, it hurt pussies.

And no more beefs in my plate. Need to avoid contacting jerkers and using thread beyond mine ones.
I like this place, icmag, and I want to be here for a lot longer.

I'm not talking about you, off course.
You're a very funny and lovely dog person.
Thanks for the joke, I was waiting at market line and start laughing out loud when I saw it.
no like button is really no big deal my man
and def not worth getting hit with the ban hammer over
i guess like @D. B. Doober said we are just left to free range and run wild
you are cool man and i hope you stick around

/artist rendition of pops running wild
one of us.gif

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Well it is Monday guys. I'm scheduled to go to the MIT faculty dentist on Tuesday. They're really good...Forsyth Faculty Associates. They are going to fit me for a crown on one of my top front teeth. It got really discolored. Whatever. Should be quick. Going for a walk in 30 minutes. Can't wear my flipflops, have to wear socks and sneakers. Feet got all cracked and cut bad. Other than that I think I am doing good. Just took a few hits of preroll buds in the pipe, feeling great. It's 7:30. Listening to music on YouTube music. I pay $5 a month for it.

Kief on Friday!!! Just a few more days. I'm going to get really high then. Kief!

I've got seeds going...a few London Jelly from Tikimadman and some White Widow x Trainwreck autos or fems I got from Ringo doggy. Also have Mammoth Sunflower going which have broken the soil surface, Early Jalapeno, and California Heirloom green peppers. I have one of those little windowsill greenhouses. Anyone else growing anything? Baba and pops do you guys grow?

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah i figured you use a one hitter so a 'bowl' is just one good hit. Still, you seem to run out of kief well before the month is over. Sticking to flower is a more efficient way to smoke, best to use some of ur kief budget to get a half O of shake so you'll have something to smoke the last 2 weeks of each month.

Your crown got discolored or your tooth did? Hopefully the dentist visit is quick and relatively painless.
Maybe u should do veteran housing in california, according to Pops they get free weed and In&Out burgers. Bring ur mom too if u can. Not sure how you'd do it without a car, you can take a bus cross country but ur stuff u would have to ship.

So the Falcons selected Washington QB Michael Penix jr at #8 overall, this apparently blindsided Kirk cousins who thought they would get some defensive help this year. It's a decision that most 'experts' didnt understand either, given that they're paying cousins 45M/yr for the next 2 years, but the falcons said they hope to be patient and let Penix sit for 2-3 years and then take over like jordan love did in green bay.
What did u think of the move, Hawk? Falcons are ur 2nd team.

I havent grown in ages, i think pops grows with a buddy or 2, 5 gallon buckets in a yard. If u can make friends with some medicinal growers in the city u might have access to good clones and cheap cannabis, that's one way to make ur $$ last longer.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
/this was written last night
so i went to the indian market today to get some bread, but i left with so much more!
first off all the have an isle filled with snack chips!
grab a bag, you cant go wrong!
the heat level kind of catches up to you but thats just gods way of saying have another drink!
uggghhh! i woke up today to the mother of all belly aches, im calling it the bombay back blast
/its from eating all the indian food i ate

im not sure doobah would like cali that much
we do have cheap weed but everything else is super expensive out here
plus depending on where you live it can really suck w/o wheels
maybe he could move out and try landing a place with his mom, that would probably work out for him the best, but dosent she work or have some gig in boston? doobah

the writing is on the wall for cousins with the penix pic
i like the idea of letting a rookie qb sit a year to get adjusted to the speed of the nfl game, but like you said 45m is a heavy price to pay for a place holder
unless cousins wins i wonder how long it will take before falcon fans want to see penix inserted

i like cracking a few seeds from time to time and have a friend who i can get nice cuts from
i think im going to be home for most of this year so it would be a good time to get something going in the yard
i ahve lights too but havent fired them up in a while

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
so i went to the indian market today to get some bread, but i left with so much more!
first off all the have an isle filled with snack chips!
grab a bag, you cant go wrong!
the heat level kind of catches up to you but thats just gods way of saying have another drink!
uggghhh! i woke up today to the mother of all belly aches, im calling it the bombay back blast
/its from eating all the indian food i ate

im not sure doobah would like cali that much
we do have cheap weed but everything else is super expensive out here
plus depending on where you live it can really suck w/o wheels
maybe he could move out and try landing a place with his mom, that would probably work out for him the best, but dosent she work or have some gig in boston? doobah

the writing is on the wall for cousins with the penix pic
i like the idea of letting a rookie qb sit a year to get adjusted to the speed of the nfl game, but like you said 45m is a heavy price to pay for a place holder
unless cousins wins i wonder how long it will take before falcon fans want to see penix inserted

i like cracking a few seeds from time to time and have a friend who i can get nice cuts from
i think im going to be home for most of this year so it would be a good time to get something going in the yard
i ahve lights too but havent fired them up in a while
Oh that's awesome man get growing. Yeah I don't know about California man I would do Florida for sure I mentioned I was going to check out public housing down in Miami I'd like to move there the train goes right there I forget what it's called the Al Pacino character was going to go on that and it got shot by Benny Blanco

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Kentucky Derby is Saturday anybody interested anybody betting on it? I'm going with the 4 horse catching freedom it's a brad Cox horse I think that horse is going to win looking forward to watching it on TV and being all high and s***

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
We have a chain of indian grocery stores around here called patel brothers, theyre pretty cool but i avoid the snack isle, dont know what half that stuff is or what it tastes like. Im surprised u ate as much of it as u did, Pops, u always say spicy food effs up ur stomach.

DB lives in VA housing so dont think he can live there with his mum. Plus im not sure she would move anywhere with him, dont they have family in boston or nah?

Part of the logic of picking Penix at #8 was that with Cousins, they didnt think they would have a pick that high again for a while. But so-called 'experts' were blasting that pick, saying why would u sign cousins to a big free agent deal and then double down on QB with a top 10 draft pick. Plus most people thought Penix would go in the latter half of round 1, they could have traded down and still gotten him and some extra picks to boot. So if everyone is blasting this pick, u know there's a 80% chance it'll actually turn out to be a good move, lol.

Not sure if FL is the best place for u, DB, what would u do for cannabis? I guess it would be easy enough to find a local dealer but they might not have kief/hash readily available.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
We have a chain of indian grocery stores around here called patel brothers, theyre pretty cool but i avoid the snack isle, dont know what half that stuff is or what it tastes like. Im surprised u ate as much of it as u did, Pops, u always say spicy food effs up ur stomach.

DB lives in VA housing so dont think he can live there with his mum. Plus im not sure she would move anywhere with him, dont they have family in boston or nah?

Part of the logic of picking Penix at #8 was that with Cousins, they didnt think they would have a pick that high again for a while. But so-called 'experts' were blasting that pick, saying why would u sign cousins to a big free agent deal and then double down on QB with a top 10 draft pick. Plus most people thought Penix would go in the latter half of round 1, they could have traded down and still gotten him and some extra picks to boot. So if everyone is blasting this pick, u know there's a 80% chance it'll actually turn out to be a good move, lol.

Not sure if FL is the best place for u, DB, what would u do for cannabis? I guess it would be easy enough to find a local dealer but they might not have kief/hash readily available.
Yeah can't go without my kief. I thought Florida had medical? Recreational?
It's not really VA housing it's a public housing building with foreign seniors for the most part. I hear voices when I smoke weed that tell me to eat cookies and stuff so that's how I got in. Well I'm a veteran, I think that's why they picked my name 10 years ago. Time to go check the mini greenhouse. You growing anything at all bababooey? Poprocks get growing if you'll be home.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey @pop_rocks , got a light?

If you have not seen it search for FREAKS 1932

hey buzz man, i used to love the weird movie scene and freaks was one of them but different
not so much like a b movie, more like a documentary about real people
i hear coney island might still have a freak show (not the pc term) but its a lost art
but you know they are still out there, people born way different from the rest of us
god bless each and every one of us

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

i know baba! i was setting myself up for disaster but thought i would just drop in and get some foot bread
but the smells and sights got to me, all packaged up for consumption just like normal people foods!
i was decieved!

here is a list or the suspects:
samosas:
yeah them sell them here! uncooked in a bag
they are small (like the size of a pizza roll?) but the bag says there are 50 of them in there and for $3 im not going to size shame them
spicy level=4

foot bread:
im sure its called something else but its that flat middle eastern bread you see
these ones were just ok, more like the pitas you could get at vons, but a lot cheaper
next time im going to spend that extra buck
oh yeah price! about $3 again for three large rounds
spicy level=0

paneer sauce:
i ended up asking this indian lady about which one to get there
they had a mild one in a red sauce, so i got that but another looked pretty good, but i dident know what the words meant, so i asked this lady
not too spicy like she said, but still had a kick
got two different kinds but im going to steer clear of this stuff for the time being
spicy level=5-6*
*coupled with the samosas add +1

the spicy snacks:
this is where i think i did myself in
its like fried stuff and what looks like rice crispies in some kind of spicy powder with peanuts
this stuff was good so i stuffed my face
the heat kind of caught up to me but by then i was all in
spicy level =6

now i remember why i avoid the indian market and im paying for it today
i think im going to bagging it up and giving it away

good luck to atl and i hope penix can pan out,
so they think cousins is a winner (they wont ever get a top -10 pick again?) but want to draft a qb with their first pick that was slated going in the mid teens on most draft boards? to replace him?
ok hotlanta

@D. B. Doober
i dont think you have thought this through at all and why miami?
let me guess, some old reruns on tv or you think the puerto rican girls are hawt?
i dont think they have legal in fla
its more an old boys network

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
a note is slipped under my door!
Cest moi quand je grimpe Mt Whitney!

i scribble back in broken english

you will climb in the sky, like the star that you are
and nothing will hold you back
not even yourself

xoxo mrs.chicky

buzzmobile

Veteran
hey buzz man, i used to love the weird movie scene and freaks was one of them but different
not so much like a b movie, more like a documentary about real people
i hear coney island might still have a freak show (not the pc term) but its a lost art
but you know they are still out there, people born way different from the rest of us
god bless each and every one of us
I saw the movie my freshman year as part of a History of Film class I took freshman year. I had no idea what I was about to see. It made a lasting memory.

Gibsonton FL

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, if u suffer from schizophrenia then im not sure cannabis would be the best medicine for u, if anything it amplifies the voices in ur head.
Then again, at least the voices arent telling u things like: "I wonder what that person would look like with their skin peeled off their body. Did he just look at you funny?".

Im not sure i want to watch that movie, "Freaks". It's from 1932? I guess it was ok to call them that back a 100 yrs ago.

That's a nice run down of what you bought, Pops. Paneer is indian cheese, it's hard and not very melty but good in curries and stews. Do you like non-spicy curry? It's good stuff, although i wouldnt want to cook it at home too much.

I guess after a couple years of watching marcus mariota and desmond ridder try to QB this team (lucky to get 200yds passing in a game) they went ALL the way into the QB position this offseason. Like, they could still suck next year, but it wont be because of QB at least.

I think it's more cuban women in miami than puerto rican, but there's all sorts of people in the miami-dade area. Buzz should stick where he is for now, it's nice to dream of exploring new areas but he's got some work to do on improving this current situation before he's ready for a big change like that.
For like the 3rd time im not growing anything, DB, but u should actually make a grow thread on icmag if u can, u might get a lot of useful advice.

Ezekiel Elliott signed a 1yr deal with the cowboys, tony pollard is on the titans now so will Zeke be RB #1 in dallas?
Also trevis kelce signed a 2 yr/17M per year extension with the Chiefs. Still getting paid as a top TE in his mid 30s and he has a blossoming media/acting career, not to mention his Tay-tay romance. U think they'll get married? She's in her 30s too, maybe she wants to settle down and have kids.

Latest posts

Latest posts