What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yeah I've done the superglue to close a wound lifehack a few times myself. I dont have health insurance and refuse to pay ridiculous prices at an ER or even urgent care. You can even order a surgical stapler at amazon if you need to go hardcore, it's like the one matt damon's character used in The Martian to close up the hole in his stomach. Little superglue, some bandages to protect it and some antibiotics (if it got pierced by something dirty, like teeth or a foreign object) should set you right.
Sorry to hear that you got hurt like that, I'm sort of off booze and cannabis for now, enjoying my sobriety for the most part. More clearheaded and not as lazy. That's just me though your mileage may vary. But yeah, some of my worst injuries came when i was under the influence or coming off it, so hopefully i'll be more safe now.

Thats strange that that turkish dish smelled kind of like poop, was it some type of curry? Cant believe a legit restaurant would serve something like that, did they have a vendetta against you? If you had taken some leftovers and had it tested by the health dept and it came out positive for e.coli or poop, then you could have had that place shut down and sued them too.

Tomorrow we have Pittsburgh at Cleveland, browns are favored by 4.5. Im thinking the steelers will cover. Tomlin might do a QB switch at halftime if they dont score 10pts by halftime.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Had never been to that Turkish Resteraunt in my life. Was in Cleveland Circle Boston...all the meat gets served in like a thick brown gravy...that looks like poop. And tastes kind of like poop too. Smells like poop. Was just beef but had that damn brown Turkish gravy all over it. Will never eat Turkish food again. Have you ever seen "Midnight Express"? Oh Billy/poprocks! 🙂 Poprocks you've seen it right? What about Platoon? The Killing Fields?
Stay away from Turkish food/poop guys!

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO! Why would you think Pops has been to a Turkish prison?! Is his name Billy?! Made my stress go down a bit.got the galaxy s watches.almost made them break when using the stresss meters.was on the phone for an hour ordering the Samsung flip 4.little luxury I get.im taking Cleveland tomorrow.shot in the dark.both are meh

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Im not sure if ive ever had turkish food per se but ive had middle eastern and indian food plenty of times and always enjoyed it. I would think turkish food is more kebab meat, rice and salads and pita and hummus. Indian food is more curries and meats/cheese/vegetables in sauces/curries. But if you had a bad experience then i cant contradict you.
Ive heard of midnight express never seen it. Is that the one where the guy gets raped in a turkish prison? I think platoon is vietnam and killing fields is cambodia.

I havent worn a watch in years Hawk but i guess a smartwatch can help keep track of your health, how many steps you walk and blood pressure and pulse, etc. That could be convenient. Do you also need to get a cellular line for the watch if you want to make calls and texts, or can you just tether it to your phone and make calls and texts that way?
Cleveland seems like they should have a pretty stout D but they gave up 24 and 31 pts to the panthers and jets. If they settle down and focus they should be able to rattle trubisky, the steelers O-line is pretty bad. I dont know, i could be wrong, it will probably come down to turnovers, and both trubisky and brissett are good at keeping turnovers low.

shithawk420

Veteran
Yes,all of the above baba.some watches have LTE built in but that's useless to me because you can pair your phone via Bluetooth.gotta say I'm a fan of Samsung watches.ive got the first gen and 3rd gen classic.not surprised my stress is up.only thing it can't do is check my ABV lol.

You haven't seen midnight express? Kind of a tough movie to watch.i have no desire to see it again.guy was smuggling a couple kilos of hash and got busted.the kind of place they kill for trafficking. You gotta be dumb to smuggle anything in that part of the world.hell,look at that lesbian WNBA player locked up in Russia.just for CBD but she is cocky and thought the US was gonna bail her out.shes a bitch too.talking shit about the US and being " woke". Fuck her.play stupid games see what happens.not that I think it's right.C'elst la vie

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Have you ever seen "Midnight Express"? Oh Billy/poprocks! 🙂 Poprocks you've seen it right? What about Platoon? The Killing Fields?
Stay away from Turkish food/poop guys!

"talking bout turkish food; whadda know bout turkish food, well id like to hear about it...i shit on all yall foods"
platoon was one of the greatest movies ever made doob
another great one was apocalypse now
sounds like you used to be a wild man doob, pops approves!
ive worn a fitbit for ages but just recently got an apple watch
/mom "lost" hers so she got a new one. then find the old one...pops scores
its ok, but i liked the fit bit for ease of use
how does the galaxy track your stress? that sounds cool
i can read me txts and talk to people on my watch
i dont
checking out the game on amazon and looking at the viewing options
they have this nxt.gen stat wiew that is ok
it just highlights the key players and traces their movements on the field
trubs is having a hlf way decent game and a.coop has caught a couple balls
its kind of cool

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
So you can speak into your watch like Dick Tracy used to do? That was an old comic strip from the 30's where he had a radio or phone built into his watch and he'd speak into it. Can you do texts on it? I guess that would have to be speech to text, not like the touchscreen would be big enough to type a message lol. The woman wants a smartwatch but just to keep track of her health, I told her she's crazy she's got a fitbit and that does the same thing for like $50.

I thought Griner got caught with thc vapes, not just cbd (which is mostly legal in the US)? Regardless, i think she's going to be exchanged for a russian guy who's doing prison in the US for weapons smuggling. She might be 'woke' because she's lesbian but for whatever reason i think most of the wnba are actually lesbian, to the extent that a non-lesbian player said she felt discriminated against.

You were right about the Browns, Hawk, they won by more than 4.5. They were winning by 6 at the end but then got a cheap TD on a fumbled desperation lateral by the steelers, ended up winning by 12.

Bears host lovie smith and the texans on Sunday, you think they'll win? Bears are favored by 2.5, im thinking the texans cover, they actually have a pretty decent defense and the bears O is really struggling. Maybe I'll bet the under too (40pts).
Im going to have to check out that amazon next gen view next Thursday, Pop, if it takes off maybe the broadcast networks will do something similar.

Pop, do you have a cell plan for your apple watch or just tether it to your phone also?
We got rams at cardinals sunday afternoon, should be a high scoring game right (O/U is 48.5)? Last time they met in the playoffs kyler had maybe the worst game in his professional career, im thinking it will be different this time although rams are still favored by 3.5.

shithawk420

Veteran
Don't let my age fool you baba.ive got a genius IQ and my grandpa won an Emmy working at nbc Chicago channel 5.ive been up there.youve probably drove past it at least.i actually had a dick Tracey walkie talkie watch when I was 5 or so. You can type on the watch,but you can also yous Bixby to talk to text but it's meh.
Overall I think they are great.they are relatively cheap on ebay.you can use android and apple devices but it works best with Samsung phones.waiting on my new flip 4.

True story.my aunt actually went out with the goalie from the women's Olympic soccer team for a short while.i actually got to hold her gold medal.yes they are all lesbians.especially Mia hamm.didnt meet her though.im 100 percent telling the truth.i don't gotta lie and can prove it.hillbillies with no life here think I'm lying.96 team I think? I was 6 or 7.nice lady.she was at least 6 foot.my aunt is barely 5 foot if that.probably met at a gay bar.maybe I'll ask her one day.i don't watch soccer but they were on fire that year

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

i always thought you were younger than me babs, f'n dick tracy
/tell us again about when you used to tie an onion to your belt back in the day, because that was the fashion
dude, its beyond what most sci-fi writers would have imagined now only better!
just look at the tech you have in your home
/home printing press, aces to the wrold wide web, gadgets like from the jetsons all at your finger tips
we have picture phone and call people around the world; i can speak into my watch, i can answer phone calls, and text both on it
im not too up to speed but i am able to answer a call and talk into my watch, i have responded to txt from the mrs but it was only with emoji. i bet it does have speech recognition
if i took a few minutes to actually learn about the thing it would be sweet
its paired to your iphone so as long as they are close range (in the house), it uses a blue tooth connection to your phone to access an internet
/like i said i dont utilise all it can do with it, but im kind of slow like that
so my friend amkes drink kind of different thani do and it was good
he mixes up the drink and then add the alcohol on top! i am completely the opposite
rams/cards could be a shoot out but im hoping the defense gells and its a big one sided win for the rams
kandykrush was able to do his thing last week, but against the rams you know a'don has one job and thats to get to k.mry
he will have pressure coming at him from all sides and you know mcvey does not want him do the same thing he did last week in lv
plus, the rams have the secondary to let them gamble i hope, but we will see
az does not have the d and we will see how money.stafford does against them, this should be a get right game for him
where you at cam akers...

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey bababooey. When they have a watch that doesn't require a phone and Bluetooth I am buying. Need everything built into the watch.
Poprocks -" it ain't der, it's dear.
she don't read too good no how.
"Dear grandma, I don't know how much longer I can take this. "

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hey Hawk, i wont ever doubt you. Mostly because i dont personally know you, you could be an FBI agent for all i know. Dont look up my search history btw.

I do prefer samsung products to apple, apple is more popular with yuppies but i feel like you get more for your money (better specs, screen resolution, etc) with samsung. Apple does have some good processors and cameras in their phone though, I have to admit.
I just havent worn a watch in decades, i think i tried wearing one sometime recently and it just felt weird, made my wrist sweaty, got wet when i washed my hands, etc. Just not used to it but i guess you can get used to anything with time.

I didnt think most of the women's soccer players are lesbo's, i know that megan rapinoe chick (the one with the shortish pink hair) is, she's married to sue bird (wnba player), but some of them are married to men. Julie ertz is married to zack ertz (TE for arizona, used to be with philly), jj watt is married to a soccer player, so is jrue holiday (PG for the bucks). I wonder what the percentage of women professional athletes being lesbian is, if it's higher than the regular population, and if it is what that says about what it takes to make it to the highest levels of a sport.
Also i thought mia hamm married nomar garciaparra (shortstop for the red sox) almost 20 yrs ago? She likes a little bush on the side, eh? You should look up pics of her, she's not nearly as good looking as she was 20 yrs ago. I mean, no one is, except maybe tom brady, but he drinks adrenochrome or something.

Ur right Pop, the advances in computers/electronics and communications in the last 50 yrs have been amazing, 50 yrs ago people thought we'd have flying cars but the real advances have been in computer chips. If there's ever a huge solar flare we may be thrown back to the 60's though, so best to keep some analog gear as a backup.
Pouring the alcohol last in a drink is a good way to make sure the first couple of gulps are strong enough to make your eyes water, get you nice and toasty quick so you can enjoy the taste of the rest of the drink later.
Rams are favored by 3.5 at the cardinals but im leaning toward arizona covering even though the rams might win, i feel like LA is still hitting their groove after a superbowl run and with some important pieces having left. Theyre 0-2 against the spread last 2 games, and only scored 3pts in the 2nd half vs the falcons, maybe stafford's elbow is acting up during games?

Hey DB, I think you can get a cellular line of service for a watch, it's not as expensive as a phone line, not sure how that works though, i think it comes with its own number though? Im sure ur right tho, even if it's not a thing yet, a self contained watch phone is only a few years away.
Having some computer problems so no food pics as of yet but I hope to get it resolved soon.

shithawk420

Veteran
Sorry.i was drunk baba.but I can say for sure mia hamm got messy with her team mates.in fact before south Park got famous my aunt borrowed her recorded VHS mia hamm made.still don't know or really care how my aunt met them.

Lol don't worry.im not FBI.i consider all of friends here.after watching x files I do wish I could be though.dont think they hire felons.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
You can get a sim card doob and don't need a your phone for your watch.battery life sucks though unless you turn a bunch of things off.i don't know how they check your vitals but they do.

Probably gonna have to use my computer to watch the games unless I get up on the antenna and fuck with it.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Will have to look into these new smart watches...if it really has a SIM and everything then it's like a stand-alone watch phone. Hawk you've had a few of them? Will you ever get a stand alone one?
I just looked up the FBI academy requirements the other day...20 pull-ups, 1.5 miles under 14:00. 20 pull ups? Can't be right. Maybe 2 pull ups. Have to be under 36 and have degree. Screw that though, rather smoke weed. Weeeeeeeed. Screw shootouts with crazies and stuff.
I applied to take the state correctional officer civil service exam like 15 years ago but never went through with it. Screw that too. Getting stabbed and peed on and stuff. News this morning was about some correctional officer that got hit in the head with a weight at the prison gym...he's vegetable now. Not for me man no way. Bababooey buy us motorcycles or those 3 wheel things and we can be a Crue notorious for eating at places. The hell's stomachs. The stomachs. The eaters.

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO! I went to Statesville prison and I will tell you right now.the COs do not play around.they look like pro football linebackers.true story.one of the stunt men on I think the show Chicago pd or something similar hit a gaurd at Statesville and they gave him a PHD.a pumpkin head deluxe.cause your head is swollen like a pumpkin.he sued and somehow won.now he's a stuntman on a TV show.im a short guy.i can handle myself but I was scared shitless.i was more scared of the COs than inmate's

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
... Bababooey buy us motorcycles or those 3 wheel things and we can be a Crue notorious for eating at places. The hell's stomachs. The stomachs. The eaters.
brilliant! this is our calling boys, we will be called hells bellys (o), pops is hells belly (o)
im xl, doob is dbl xl ((0))
your light in the ass hawk, hopefully babs is upping his food game with the coming fall
/its a biological imperative to eat more as the winter draws near, feed your fac bro
im kicking off a new season of work
the mrs is doing her mud run today, i dont know if i mentioned it to you guys
ive been working up with her to get ready for the event, but ive had my share of mud and running; im strictly in it for the cheese burgers now
b' team all the way
hells bellys! yeah
20 pull ups and a 9min mile for the fbi ; thats the standard?!
i guess thats skully shit, where is the yoga?
/thats called a warm up for some people but i bet a lot of what they do is data gathering so its cool to get asses in seats
gotta be tight for that
a theme song s a good way to start

fwiw i think you are probably smarter than the average bear hawk
the iwatch does not have its own sim card, its connected to the phone; but i have burner sim cards for that too
rams cover that spread
new boots for all

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't know about the apple watch.but I'm pretty sure the Samsung can have sim cards.i only have the less expensive ones.

So your girl is a mudder pops? Like in that crazy hard event where people compete hardcore? There was a good guy on here that competed.really good guy.think he died a few years ago.cancer or something.when I get healthy again I'll compete too.maybe lol

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Mia hamm in her prime getting sloppy with her lesbian teammates is a nice image. She does have that kind of boyish look, unfortunately as she got older and lost estrogen now she just kind of looks like a boy.

An FBI agent like mulder or scully would be a nice gig, seems like they rarely got any supervision and could pick and choose their cases. Maybe a felon could work for them as an informant, but as an agent yeah that wouldnt work.

Also there's such a thing as an e-sim, where you dont need a physical sim card to get a cell line. That makes sense Hawk that a phone has a tiny battery and wouldnt last long between charges if youre using it on the network a lot. If it had swappable batteries it wouldnt be so bad.

Is it 20 pushups, DB? That makes more sense, 20 full body weight pullups in a row i dont think many poeple could do, even very fit ones. 1.5 miles in 14 minutes isn't TOO bad but you definitely have to be used to running to do it, back when i used to exercise regularly i did a 5k (3.1 miles) in like 27 or 28 minutes? Some woman in her late 40s did it in like 25 mins or so, lol, i was pissed. A pretty good runner could do 3 miles in 20 mins or less, and 1.4miles in 8-9mins.
Ur right, probably for the best you didnt become a CO, i hear it's not just the physical damage you risk but also the psychological damage, seeing all the crap that goes on in prisons, all the mentally ill and downright psychos, also having to be violent towards inmates can dehumanize you, it strips you of your empathy. I'd only work in a prison if i had a cush office job where i hardly dealt with inmates.

Motorcycle clubs around here go on long rides and usually end up at some diner or restaurant off of a highway for a meal. I dont think theyre foodies though it's just whatever is convenient and has lots of parking.

So a mud run is a run through a muddy obstacle course? I guess it's a good way to keep in shape. How do they clean themselves before getting in the car, do they have showers and places to change clothes?

I havent had culvers in a couple of years Hawk even though i live near 2 of them, lol, I should go back and try them out again, maybe get fried cheese curds again, and a concrete mixer (like a mcflurry/blizzard made out of custard, thicker than regular ice cream). The woman does harp on me to eat better quality food instead of taco bell and mcd's, I am a cheap bastid though and culvers doesnt really have any deals. Culvers isnt really THAT expensive though, not like Five Guys which is $12 (!) for a cheeseburger and $8 for a large fries (they do give you a ton of fries tho). Five guys is a pretty darn good burger, just dont want to pay $20 for a burger and fries.

Last edited: