What's new

NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I guess if you were a kid growing up during the 80's, Joe Montana is the greatest of all time for you. 4-0 in superbowls, he was the michael jordan of football. Won more rings than any of his peers, was a perfect 4-0 in the championship round, and looked good doing it too. That's why his #16 was the most popular jersey # for qb's, even up to today...

It looks like peyote manning is not as squeaky kleen as we thought he was. Turned out he had tea-bagged one of the female athletic trainers at the university of Tennessee while he was in college. She got a settlement to leave quietly but surprisingly, manning became stupid about it and kept mentioning it later on, violating the confidentiality agreement and leading to more lawsuits against him.
I never thought manning was some goody two shoes despite his public persona. I mean, how much do we really know of any celebrity? Only that which they want to let us see (see: Bill Cosby).

Does anyone think manning has 2 or 3 different families spread around the south? An ex-cheerleader or two, sports broadcaster, journalist, etc? Maybe there's a secret love child or two?

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey I'm sure you heard Forte isn't signing with the Bears next year right Baba? Word is peppers wants him to join him with the Packers.good grief.that's treason to me

jesbuds

It looks like peyote manning is not as squeaky kleen as we thought he was. Turned out he had tea-bagged one of the female athletic trainers at the university of Tennessee while he was in college. She got a settlement to leave quietly but surprisingly, manning became stupid about it and kept mentioning it later on, violating the confidentiality agreement and leading to more lawsuits against him.

The trainer in question signed under oath in 1996 that there was never any touching, over 10 years later she changed her tune to it being balls/cock on her. While it is much more fun to think of Peyton with that big stupid grin tea-bagging someone, that doesn't look to be the case in this instance. He was 19, stupid, in a football locker room and mooned the trainer. He did act stupid in violating the confidentiality agreement but really the only reason this is coming up is because there's another lawsuit against the University of TN that they have covered up sexual harassment issues and cited Manning as an example. Alas I'm sure the true/full details of the case will never be known.

After seeing what life offers most people, getting $300k+ for being mooned doesn't sound so bad though.

Meraxes

Veteran
Does anyone know what it's like...to have your kids walk around school with 'Brady's the best quarterback eva' t-shirts. They're ostracized, like lepers or something. Ha!...Daddy loves you...:biggrin:

R

!RA!

Just heard that the Pats pulled Dante Scarneccia out of retirement to coach the O-line. Could be their most important off season move IMO. :woohoo:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Forte has been productive and healthy for the bears, and has had to endure some awful seasons. So if he goes to a championship contender, i wont hold any grudges against him. He gave the bears 8 good years, they gave him some good money, now they both have to do whats best for themselves and part ways...

Brady got booed the most when the superbowl mvps were introduced before kickoff in san diego. I guess haters gonna hate, but i dont see much hate on this forum. Only itarzan so far...

I dont think the pats old OL coach could have kept the line healthier this year than the new one did. Now he's fired and the old one brought out of retirement but seems this is one of those moves made out of desperation or lack of foresight. Didnt they win a super bowl in guglielmo's first year and then you have protection issues and injuries and fire guglielmo in year 2? You hate to second guess belichick but it seems rash to me, to give up on a coach so quickly.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
sad day in the NFL

sad day in the NFL

One of the last truly great guy's called it a career today.imo one of the very best and most under rated players ever....you can all keep your steroid munching push off artist's like Gronk and Eifert I'll take HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH all day, every day and twice on Sundays......

picture.php

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
One of the last truly great guy's called it a career today.imo one of the very best and most under rated players ever....you can all keep your steroid munching push off artist's like Gronk and Eifert I'll take HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEATH all day, every day and twice on Sundays......

View Image

Gronk will shatter every TE receiving record, before he retires, as long as he can stay healthy.

Miller was a good TE. No doubt.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
screw gronk, that ped using cheater couldn't hold a candle to Heath.

In what world can you say that. Do you watch football? Are you even aware of Gronks numbers???? A candle??? Gronk obliterates him with a flame thrower. Gronk has 65 td's in 80 games. Miller had 45 in an 11 year career,168 games.

Gronk already has one of, if not the greatest seasons ever by a TE.
90 catches for 1397 yds and 17 TD's in 2011.
D-coordinators scheme all week to figure out how to defend him, and still they fail.
Assuming the NFL is ped free is delusional.
You have no idea if either Miller or Gronk, has or has not used ped's.
:tiphat:

R

!RA!

Forte has been productive and healthy for the bears, and has had to endure some awful seasons. So if he goes to a championship contender, i wont hold any grudges against him. He gave the bears 8 good years, they gave him some good money, now they both have to do whats best for themselves and part ways...

Brady got booed the most when the superbowl mvps were introduced before kickoff in san diego. I guess haters gonna hate, but i dont see much hate on this forum. Only itarzan so far...

I dont think the pats old OL coach could have kept the line healthier this year than the new one did. Now he's fired and the old one brought out of retirement but seems this is one of those moves made out of desperation or lack of foresight. Didnt they win a super bowl in guglielmo's first year and then you have protection issues and injuries and fire guglielmo in year 2? You hate to second guess belichick but it seems rash to me, to give up on a coach so quickly.

I still feel a lot better with Scar coaching that line than Deguglielmo. He's made average linemen play way better than average for a long time. I heard Matt Light talking about the problems they had in the AFC title game. Inability to pull off silent snap counts and handle even a 3 man rush were the Achilles heals in that environment, and that's either on the coach or that line is full of stupid mofos. Now I'll grant you that the Broncos D was playing at a historic level, maybe the best we've seen since the 2000 Ravens, but as Keyshawn would say "C'mon Man!" They also fired their strength and conditioning coach, who I'd place more blame on for the ridiculous amount of injuries they had last year in all 3 phases. I say welcome back Scarface!

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
In what world can you say that. Do you watch football? Are you even aware of Gronks numbers???? A candle??? Gronk obliterates him with a flame thrower. Gronk has 65 td's in 80 games. Miller had 45 in an 11 year career,168 games.

Gronk already has one of, if not the greatest seasons ever by a TE.
90 catches for 1397 yds and 17 TD's in 2011.
D-coordinators scheme all week to figure out how to defend him, and still they fail.
Assuming the NFL is ped free is delusional.
You have no idea if either Miller or Gronk, has or has not used ped's.
:tiphat:

sit down boy.Gronk has those numbers because of where he plays...he pushes off EVERY play and it never get's called he's a cheater and a show boating moron....he is the epitome of the term "dumb jock"...you can keep him...I already said it once I'll take Heath all day every day and twice on Sundays.and who the actual fuck do you think you are to try and tell me my opinion is wrong ? to some people (outside of N.E.,obviously) honor and integrity matter more than winning at all cost's I understand that's a lost concept on the people who root for liars and cheats...and what a scumbag thing to do,pissing all over my tribute with your self centered fan boying. I'm done with you now

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
I'm no fanboy, I'm a Lions fan. I'm also a sports fan and can recognize greatness.

You are welcome to your opinion. Saying that Gronk is better than Heath at the TE position is my opinion. And most anyone else you ask.

It's what sports fans do. Debate who or what team is better.

The numbers do not lie in our debate. Gronk will have better numbers when he retires than Miller, or any other TE for that matter. That will end the debate for most of us.

And FWIW, Gronk is called for more offensive PI than other TE. Common knowledge.

What does the rest of ICmag think? Who you going to take Miller or Gronk?

iTarzan

Oh yeah, right, everybody wants to jump into this.

There is one person who might jump in ...

Bradshaw is better than Brady too because he has 4 SB rings and no SB losses. We are going by the SB wins say what individual player is better than another theory.

This is going to shock people, especially Baba but I hate the Steelers more than the Patriots. The refs have stolen more games for the Steelers than the Patriots. I never let them go either. 1996 AFC Championship game Bam Bam never crossed the goal line and Kordell went out of the end zone and came back in to catch the TD pass RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF. Then the PI on the game winning Hail Mary. Then the Steelers got beat by the Cowboys in the SB who the Colts beat that year after being down 20-0 at halftime on Monday Night football.

Ben and Brady will be gone sooner than later and I can hardly wait. Mediocrity is close at hand for my two most hated teams.

iTarzan

Now it is Montana 4-0 and Bradshaw 4-0. No way SB can break that tie. Only one thing trumps them all. If somebody could win a SB with 2 different teams and then be the UNDISPUTED stats leader and all time MVP winner they would be the GOAT. But nobody could ever do that.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I think a person would have to still have 4 total superbowl wins with the two team thing to count...or just 5 superbowls would do it also..

whoa....earthquake...never get used to those fuckers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts