What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

iTarzan

I was using him more of the typical stuff that happens when Colts get some players. For whatever reason they have problems they never had before.

There were 3 games directly lost by Gore fumbles. That would make them 11-5 instead of 8-8 and that was without Luck for 9 games.

Luck not hurt, OL and team not devastated by injuries, Gore doesn't fumble and the Colts are in the Super Bowl as predicted last year.

IMHO the Colts are going to run roughshod over the NFL this year.

I can hardly wait for this season too.

iTarzan

A case could be made that having a good backup only did one thing for the Colts. It lost the number one pick.

Then they could be chanting Colts sucked without Luck and proves they didn't suck for Luck on purpose.

azez

Veteran
I was using him more of the typical stuff that happens when Colts get some players. For whatever reason they have problems they never had before.

There were 3 games directly lost by Gore fumbles. That would make them 11-5 instead of 8-8 and that was without Luck for 9 games.

Luck not hurt, OL and team not devastated by injuries, Gore doesn't fumble and the Colts are in the Super Bowl as predicted last year.

Dude
You said that last year to the very end!
Gotta love your loyalty but
Do you even believe that yourself?

Skinny Leaf

Veteran

Luck probably won't even come out of his crib after his beat down last year. JJ Watt didn't even get his licks on him last year. Luck played in neither of the two games. Texans playing in their own stadium for Superbowl 51 sounds like a much better story line for the 2016 season than the Colts winning. Come on August.

iTarzan

Dude
You said that last year to the very end!
Gotta love your loyalty but
Do you even believe that yourself?

Because they kept saying Luck would be healthy for the playoffs. He wasn't going to be though. Him coming back was a game changer. The Colt's were not eliminated until the final game of the year.

He had 40 TD passes the year before. He got hurt. Nobody had 40 TD passes last year. Indy will be a factor this year.

I hope the Texans, Jags and Titans are good again this year. You need to battle in the division to get toughened up for the playoffs. Beating 3 easy teams 6 times a year does not help at all.

PaullyHighBred

it's too bad garrapolo is gonna fuck that all up huh? LOL gotta deflate your expectations a bit, tommy boy's gonna be watching the games from the cracked screen of his old cell phone hahaha and we all know that gronk's daddy will pull him from games if he stubbs his wittle toesie.

Jimmy Grapes is a beast (literally, he looks like a fucking LB) and already the 2nd best QB in the AFCE... if needed he can Matt Cassel this shit for 4 games

Even if the nfl wins the appeal (they wont) it either gets remanded back to Berman to rule on all the other NFl fuckups that negate the suspension, or Brady appeals the appeal... shit takes yrs... Brady could play another 10 yrs and never miss a game no matter the final outcome...

Forget justice, our legal system is designed to make lawyers rich...

And in the meantime the Pats are returning to two TE sets and running roughshod over the league all over again :biggrin:

Sexy Rexy likes to talk about building a bully, Belichick just quietly builds em yr in and yr out,

you can steal our draft picks, suspend the best QB of a generation all in the name of butthurt owners and some misguided notion of "parity" but the Hoody don't give a fuck

At least 12 wins, a Bye, the AFCC, and chance for another SB, just like the last 5 yrs straight... :biggrin:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Forget justice, our legal system is designed to make lawyers rich...

And in the meantime the Pats are returning to two TE sets and running roughshod over the league all over again :biggrin:

Sexy Rexy likes to talk about building a bully, Belichick just quietly builds em yr in and yr out,

Yup, the lawyers will duke it out in court and make hundreds of thousands of dollars fighting it out between the players and the league. The parties may win or lose, but the lawyers always win...

Martellus is a good TE but I think Aaron Hernandez was better (faster) so I'm not sure they'll look exactly as they did a few years ago when they ran two TE's. They'll have a good offense like they always do, so long as the O line and Gronk remain healthy...

I think even Rex ryan is getting a little tired of saying he wants to beat belichick; he's been saying that for years and it hardly ever happens, even he realizes it's kind of ridiculous now...

A case could be made that having a good backup only did one thing for the Colts. It lost the number one pick.

Then they could be chanting Colts sucked without Luck and proves they didn't suck for Luck on purpose.

Andrew luck went 2-5 in his 7 starts. The titans got the #1 overall pick because they went 3-13. So yeah, I guess the colts could have tanked the season and wrapped up the #1 pick. Taken Laremy Tunsil from LSU to protect Luck...

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Sean Payton signed up for another 5 years with the Saints at something over 9 mill a year, making him the nfl's highest paid coach again. I think Pete Carroll makes over 8, and Belichick makes 7.5, and a bunch of coaches make 7-6 mill a year (reid, harbaugh, kelly, etc).
And to think, it seemed like only yesterday the going rate for a good head coach was 5 mill a year.
Next the Saints have to extend Brees. I'm sure Brees wont offer any hometown discounts, but at least an extension will help offset his league high cap hit of 30mil next year...
Ever since Brees started getting the big money (20mil a year) starting in 2012, the Saints haven't been a great team like they were before (had three 7-9 seasons, and one 11-5 season). When Brees was making 10M a year (6 years, 60M when he first signed with the saints) they had great team with a good defense and won a superbowl.

Obviously you can still win or compete for a title with a QB making max money, although Peyton and Brady did renegotiate their deals to give cap room to their teams in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts