What's new

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

RickLafleur

There is video of the guards/police ushering in people and talking with them.
Too bad nobody told these clowns about it;

IMG_3234.jpeg

IMG_3235.jpeg

Old Piney

Did you see the cops firing the tear gas and rubber bullets into the crowd? I'm not surprised they got hurt in return.
What I saw from east side was they first fired flash bangs in folks hears followed by tea gas. Again the fence had been removed folks had no idea how far they were allowed. They obviously had no police guarding the rinkydink plastic fence .There is a video of someone removing the fence right there way before most folks arrived.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i hate my truck, wife picked it out. long story that most married men could recite from memory. damn truck is 4 feet too damn long, 2 feet too wide, and bare minimum a foot too tall! it almost hits carport/gutter trying to park it. :confused:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wanting to gather outside, or peacefully take a tour inside
not watched ANY of the videos, have you? at least, no clips not selectively picked out trying to show an unrealistic view of the attack. "peaceful tour" groups don't shatter windows, trash barriers, assault police officers nor roam the halls shouting "HANG MIKE PENCE! HANG MIKE PENCE!" and you think asking them to pay to go in would have helped ? :oops::ROFLMAO::bigeye:

Cannavore

Veteran
there are so many facets to his overt criminality and corruption that it takes all of us to keep them polished...what is it now ? 93 or 94 felony charges? and MORE tax evasion charges possible? :D gotta keep the public informed...he's a criminal, has been for decades. most intelligent people do not seriously deny it. :rolleyes: you aren't required to come here you know. you COULD start a thread about how wonderful he is and how unfair reality (and all of us commie pinko fags) are for not bowing down before him as God's Chosen One, set down to rule over us lesser beings...THAT'LL be a popular site...:D
the copium when trump wins and none of the liberal predictions happen is going to be monumentous

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
No they were the FBI plants, keep up old chap.
P.S. I said that's how we do things in civilisation, I know I was grasping at straws suggesting it for the USA, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt 😉.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
No they were the FBI plants, keep up old chap.
odd, there has been no evidence of FBI instigators presented that i'm aware of. lots of folks CLAIM it, like The Chump claims election fraud, and with the same amount of evidence/proof in hand. i don't need to keep up, i'm ahead old chap. there WAS a former FBI agent in the crowd, that has been charged for his role in the attack. is this who you were referringto ?

CaptainDankness

Too bad nobody told these clowns about it;

View attachment 18953737
View attachment 18953738
So what's your real username? Obviously you're a regular liberal here just using a puppet account. No way you joined a cannabis forum in December just to cry about Trump, yet every post you have is in the political threads.

Can't get enough people on the liberal side so you create a new account. LMAO, you probably like your own posts to don't you? Lol

As said before it was a little riot, probably less than a thousand people that actually entered the building, meanwhile 100 million or more will be voting for Donald Trump in November...

Old Piney

i hate my truck, wife picked it out. long story that most married men could recite from memory. damn truck is 4 feet too damn long, 2 feet too wide, and bare minimum a foot too tall! it almost hits carport/gutter trying to park it. :confused:
Full-size pickups are a waste to just drive around and yes a pain in the ass for everyday driving .The one's with a double cab and the tiny bed are a just joke I don't get it, maybe if you got a big boat camper Most folks are better of with a compact pickup as a second vehicle or a just a little trailer for your weekend warrior projects .I work with Trucks but I buzz around in a little beater SUV