What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

RickLafleur

There you go with the goofy GIFs
thumbs-up-borat.gif

Old Piney

from what i read, his lighter sentence resulted from testifying about others, and showing remorse for his actions. not uncommon if slightly distateful behavior to toss your "comrades in arms" under the bus to get a lighter sentence, but in no way makes him an FBI plant/instigator.
Could be but going by the videos I saw the Trumpers didn't go for his shit they call him out as FBI. who knows? A bit more food for thought Atifa was at every other Trump rally starting shit but according to the FBI not at J6

CaptainDankness

Fuck politics, I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is an alien, I mean if there are actually Bigfoot's. I never seen one personally, but they've been spotted all over the world. Our own government admitted to UFO's, so they have actually been visiting us and lots of people say they seen Bigfoot, but they fuck right off and leave no trace, where else, but outer space?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Let's reduce one of those questions a little. How many members of Congress try to do what they were elected to do?
that's not a "reduction" of any of my questions, it's your question. i'd say that all of them do what they were elected to do....every now and then. probably by accident though... try to answer my questions now, please...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
May not have been at that time but the likelihood of it happening eventually is good.
"predisposed" is the term, i believe. someone could be predisposed to commit an act...but should govt agents trigger that act? is it better for society (safer?) to get the wingnuts to act up in a controlled situation where danger to the general public is lowered ? this is where a good atty snarls "entrapment!" or USED to. it is a hard defense to set up now with "predisposal" so entrenched.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Were drugs ever found in Trump's whitehouse? Because they were in Biden's.
Did Trump's kids ever financially profit from him betraying the country? Because Biden's have.
Did Trump protect America's borders? Is legalising illegal immigration the same thing as stopping illegal immigration? Biden thinks it is.

Who's a criminal again?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Fuck politics, I'm pretty sure Bigfoot is an alien, I mean if there are actually Bigfoot's. I never seen one personally, but they've been spotted all over the world. Our own government admitted to UFO's, so they have actually been visiting us and lots of people say they seen Bigfoot, but they fuck right off and leave no trace, where else, but outer space?
For consideration:

In the 1940s, Allied pilots during the Second World War reported being hounded by fast-moving blobs, which they dubbed “foo fighters”.

Shaped like clouds, donuts, balls and spheres, and often glowing or translucent, the strange entities have fuelled conspiracy theories that Earth was being visited by advanced civilisations.

Now a paper suggests the phenomena are in fact plasmas, or ionised gases, which are drawn to the electrical charge of aircraft, spacecraft and satellites.

RickLafleur

Were drugs ever found in Trump's whitehouse? Because they were in Biden's.
Did Trump's kids ever financially profit from him betraying the country? Because Biden's have.
Did Trump protect America's borders? Is legalising illegal immigration the same thing as stopping illegal immigration? Biden thinks it is.

Who's a criminal again?
Gotta love trumpers, lost in their make believe world.

Apparently you haven’t heard about Jared’s $2 billion Saudi deal or that he and Ivanka made almost another billion while “working for free” in the White House. I guess you also missed the news that trump personally made millions from China while president, not to mention the money he made fleecing the secret service while golfing every other day.

You should watch something other than Fox News and you might not look so uninformed.

As for drugs in the White House, the traitor tot, donny jr, would never lose track of his blow and I wouldn’t be surprised to learn that more than a few lines were snorted when little donny was around.