What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I think he was going to get the boot and played this up like Rudy on 911.
Israel going along with genocide is a bad fit.

Edit;
Back on the Iraq adventure - Remember the bogus drawings of the 'weapons of mass' destruction' that got us in that whole mess. That said, I did like the pics of Sadam coming out of the rat hole.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you'd think that their experience with the "final solution" might have been a warning. it could, however, have hardened them to the point of never showing mercy to anyone else... :( think about it...if time travel became possible, does anyone doubt that the Pilgrims would have been slaughtered on sight after wading ashore? i sure don't, nor could i blame the native americans for doing it.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Maybe that's it, like the justification is the 'Us or Them' thinking. I don't know how anyone can overlook how heavy handed the response has been.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think he was going to get the boot and played this up like Rudy on 911.

Edit;
Back on the Iraq adventure - Remember the bogus drawings of the 'weapons of mass' destruction' that got us in that whole mess. That said, I did like the pics of Sadam coming out of the rat hole.

Spider hole damn it... Get it like we had it fer fooks sake...

I miss Rudi Bakhtiar. :cry:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
overdose of confidence plus a splash of "evacuate ? i'll be damned! fucking government can't tell ME what to do!" (goes outside to shake cane and yell at advancing storm clouds) "ocean has NEVER made it to my house before..." :shark::eek:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Cat 6 is not a problem.
mushroom_cloud001.jpg

However one approaching may trigger an involuntary Hunker Response.

Latest posts

Latest posts