What's new

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

RickLafleur

Yes, with FBI ray doing the inviting, and the security doing the tour guide duties. Unlocking doors and showing the tour group around.
anchorman-steve-carell.gif

RickLafleur

It's a straightforward question, how can a question be nonsense? the fact is you can't answer it lol. And to answer your question ( a step up from you) no it was a demonstration that because off a total lack of security and intentional incitement ( no not Trump ) turned into a riot. I was there, what do you base your assessment on censored bull shit news? Again it's just a question and you can't answer it lol
Sorry dude, I don’t debate with trumpkins anymore. It’s an exercise in futility akin to debating a 4 year old.

So you were there? How much time did ya get?

Old Piney

Did the FBI agents approve of the cops being beaten and the woman being shot?
You mean a unarmed woman being murdered by police. ! How much or how the FBI was involved is in question. What isn't is the complete shit show of a lame security. Without crossing the nonexistent barriers and guards I saw this shit show from the street. There is plenty of video showing people being allowed in. It is mind-boggling to think how bad this security failure could have no checkpoints or metal detectors ,Fulks could have walked in with anything !

Old Piney

Sorry dude, I don’t debate with trumpkins anymore. It’s an exercise in futility akin to debating a 4 year old.

So you were there? How much time did ya get?
Just a question that you can't answer “4 year old “ lol ,all you do is post goofy GIFs Nice

Last edited:

RickLafleur

Since you won’t tell me how much time you’ve received, I’ll have to assume it’s wasn’t enough, because it doesn’t look like you learned your lesson.

Hopefully you aren’t foolish enough to admit you were there if you haven’t been charged yet.

Old Piney

Since you won’t tell me how much time you’ve received, I’ll have to assume it’s wasn’t enough, because it doesn’t look like you learned your lesson.

Hopefully you aren’t foolish enough to admit you were there if you haven’t been charged yet.
I was there with about 120000 other protesters exercising our First Amendment rights, I broke no laws and there is no reason to have been arrested and have not. You think I should be worried and you proud of that Nice ! It's scary and sad that so many people think like you .It doesn't work on just one side we all have to protect our freedom or we all will lose it. I can see your back to no arguing

Last edited:

RickLafleur

I was there with about 120000 other protesters exercising our First Amendment rights, I broke no laws and there is no reason to have been arrested and have not. You think I should be worried and you proud of that Nice ! It's scary and sad that so many people think like you .It doesn't work on just one side we all have to protect our freedom or we all will lose it. I can see your back to no arguing
Im not arguing, I’m just curious. I’ve never had a conversation with anyone who admitted to being a part of that mob before so I’m intrigued.

If you broke no laws you didn’t enter the capital building that day. Your cult leader would be very disappointed in you for not following through. He sent you there for a reason.

Tsk tsk.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The 4 other threads about trump just wasn't enough huh
there are so many facets to his overt criminality and corruption that it takes all of us to keep them polished...what is it now ? 93 or 94 felony charges? and MORE tax evasion charges possible? :D gotta keep the public informed...he's a criminal, has been for decades. most intelligent people do not seriously deny it. :rolleyes: you aren't required to come here you know. you COULD start a thread about how wonderful he is and how unfair reality (and all of us commie pinko fags) are for not bowing down before him as God's Chosen One, set down to rule over us lesser beings...THAT'LL be a popular site...:D

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Would you rather Chicago be like it is today, or when al Capone was running things? A criminal isn't always a bad thing. After all, until the states legalised it, everyone on this site was a criminal.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
no checkpoints or metal detectors
they did install metal detectors at entrances to the floor where congressmen /ladies sit during sessions. several GOP members refused to walk through them. Boebert was one of the first. the GOP had them removed when they got their razor-thin hold on power, just over a year ago. "checkpoints" ? how much "prevention" should LEO anticipate needing to protect our legislators from our citizens while performing their legally required duties under the Constitution ? tanks ? Apache helicopters circling the building with mini-guns ready to go ? what ? tell us.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
A criminal isn't always a bad thing.
nope. have known and liked many that "break the law". but i draw a bright line between them and those that pose dangers to the rest of us and the nation through their actions. but i'm not voting EITHER of them into ANY office.

Latest posts

Latest posts