What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Were drugs ever found in Trump's whitehouse? Because they were in Biden's.
Did Trump's kids ever financially profit from him betraying the country? Because Biden's have.
Did Trump protect America's borders? Is legalising illegal immigration the same thing as stopping illegal immigration? Biden thinks it is.

Who's a criminal again?
several sources said that Jared & Ivanka alone raked in over $640 million during their 4 year "run of luck"
Evidence?
sources include Boston Globe, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, GQ, LA Times, CNN, Washington Post etc among myriad others. . Google is your friend. well, maybe not YOUR friend.

CaptainDankness

MAGA doesn't need evidence...

They rely on the repetitive repetition of lies, assumptions, conjecture, and denial.
Meanwhile BBB needs us to fear MAGA, meanwhile we're still waiting on this Build Back Better. Seems all the money to build back better somehow ended up in Ukraine, for the sole purpose of making sure a fuck load more people die.

Really the only thing I don't like about America is all the pointless wars we create, but our politicians need to profit from their shares of Raytheon and Lockhead Martin and peace just doesn't make that kind of money. Bunch of scumbags running the country, we were warned about the military industrial complex, but look over there, this riot is an insurrection, even though they didn't show up guns blazing.... What a fucking joke.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
sources include Boston Globe, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, GQ, LA Times, CNN, Washington Post etc among myriad others. . Google is your friend. well, maybe not YOUR friend.
While I don't rate your sources, you do get bonus points for being one of the very few to use the word "myriad" correctly.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i try to look at everything. i go over nearly all actual news sources every day or so, including Fox. i used to watch them a lot before Bill O'Reilly went on the "weed is evil" kick...:eek: once the mask slips, and i see the beast beneath, i'm gone.

Reactions: GMT

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
That's why I can't watch CNN or MSNBC anymore. I tried the balanced view approach, but my blood pressure got too high. Now I'll admit, I do tend to stick to fox and a few 'tubers commentators. Salty cracker and a black conservative perspective being my faves as far as social commentary goes.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I tried the balanced view approach
there are varying points of contention around any position, but they are all centered (roughly) around the truth. the more of those views that you include in your analysis, the closer to the truth you will end up. there is a -huge- volunteer citizens group using this method to predict what will happen based on the members thoughts/reading of news, and they have been correct nearly twice as often as the "professional" analysts at Langley and elsewhere...for FREE! :cool:

RickLafleur

sources include Boston Globe, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, GQ, LA Times, CNN, Washington Post etc among myriad others.
fake-news.gif

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Not great. You can't register to grow for medication purposes, but if you have a wife who works at the home office, and are a multi millionaire, you can grow acres for profit.
Still 8 plants or less and no provable sales, and it's guaranteed no jail time. You might be picking up litter for a while, or face a sizable fine, but no cell mate calling himself Barbara or anything.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you don't get real jail time (always suspended) here for simple possession, but growing in TN is still fraught with very real risk of nasty fines and/or jail time/punitive property "confiscations". . a mile north of here as the crow flies & you can have four plants growing at a time, and keep everything you grow, and have an oz on you whilst out and about. those dang lucky Virginians...Brits too! i'm just jealous...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Meanwhile BBB needs us to fear MAGA, meanwhile we're still waiting on this Build Back Better. Seems all the money to build back better somehow ended up in Ukraine, for the sole purpose of making sure a fuck load more people die.

Really the only thing I don't like about America is all the pointless wars we create, but our politicians need to profit from their shares of Raytheon and Lockhead Martin and peace just doesn't make that kind of money. Bunch of scumbags running the country, we were warned about the military industrial complex, but look over there, this riot is an insurrection, even though they didn't show up guns blazing.... What a fucking joke.

MAGA will be relying on fear.

The USA spends almost a trillion dollars per year on killing machines and they are damned if they don't know why.

Both sides of the aisle are pro war and have vested interest in keeping it that way.

CaptainDankness

MAGA will be relying on fear.

The USA spends almost a trillion dollars per year on killing machines and they are damned if they don't know why.

Both sides of the aisle are pro war and have vested interest in keeping it that way.
Well with Biden war is guaranteed, who knows they might just start a war with Russia and call off the election. Definitely seems like we're trying to get Iran to attack first. Been bombing all their allies for days cause of 3 soldiers killed in Jordan, why did we even have boots on the ground in Jordan?

Yeah they are definitely looking for war. Can't have Russia, China and Iran in power with the new world order they have planned for years, 2030 is supposed to be a pretty big deal for them.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Russia can't even handle a small next door neighbor. When Ukraine puts F16s online the Russian people are quickly going to get very tired of payback. Putin can't pull it off and lost big. China has a huge financial stake in the US and taking it by force is the worst choice for claiming it. Iran is a country with very educated people. With the US as an example, it's much easier to sell bullshit to dummies. The friction with Israel will probably never end. Balancing our friendship and being in ass deep will be a difficult position for any government that we elect, especially with Israel having a leader like Netanyahu who has turned a problem in to an unforgettable genocide.

CaptainDankness

Russia can't even handle a small next door neighbor. When Ukraine puts F16s online the Russian people are quickly going to get very tired of payback. Putin can't pull it off and lost big. China has a huge financial stake in the US and taking it by force is the worst choice for claiming it. Iran is a country with very educated people. With the US as an example, it's much easier to sell bullshit to dummies. The friction with Israel will probably never end. Balancing our friendship and being in ass deep will be a difficult position for any government that we elect, especially with Israel having a leader like Netanyahu who has turned a problem in to an unforgettable genocide.
We can't even handle the Taliban who didn't get gifted some of the best American weapons.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah, like trying to take away semi automatic firearms.... LMAO, glad you have jokes.

I still have mine. Did you lose yours?

People have been saying that for decades... nothing yet.

I was referring to the idea that it's so easy for you to believe that there would be an election cancelled...

It's easier for MAGA to pretend that everything is so easily changed or dismissed.

Most people still have faith in the Constitution... your dear leader hasn't even read it.

Latest posts

Latest posts