What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new "conspiracy" thread LOL!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
bear with me, you can snort and snicker after this all you want. :rolleyes::D i was struck by something earlier tonight. i now believe that the fix is, indeed, in on the GOP side. Haley is looking presidential, The Chump is looking at the walls closing in around him, and (very important!) DeSantis is outta here! (y) "have a seat, mouse-killer!" :) it IS a two-person race, now, Haley is looking better, The Chump is at least as dense/elderly/confused whatever as Biden. and Haley DID say she would pardon Chumply if elected. :unsure: The Chump will pull out if court case(s) looks bad,saying something inane like "i'm doing it for the good of the country blahblahblah and put his"machine" to work for Haley. this way, he won't feel the defeat by slow Joe so keenly...again. :pointlaug he'll be able to whine how great he is/was & grift sympathizers of his "Second Lost Cause" for retirement money, you know, something to leave to his poverty stricken multiple wives/lawyers, and children.

Old Piney

bear with me, you can snort and snicker after this all you want. :rolleyes::D i was struck by something earlier tonight. i now believe that the fix is, indeed, in on the GOP side. Haley is looking presidential, The Chump is looking at the walls closing in around him, and (very important!) DeSantis is outta here! (y) "have a seat, mouse-killer!" :) it IS a two-person race, now, Haley is looking better, The Chump is at least as dense/elderly/confused whatever as Biden. and Haley DID say she would pardon Chumply if elected. :unsure: The Chump will pull out if court case(s) looks bad,saying something inane like "i'm doing it for the good of the country blahblahblah and put his"machine" to work for Haley. this way, he won't feel the defeat by slow Joe so keenly...again. :pointlaug he'll be able to whine how great he is/was & grift sympathizers of his "Second Lost Cause" for retirement money, you know, something to leave to his poverty stricken multiple wives/lawyers, and children.
Sounds like your thread would be better named lets talk American Politics start a new one I'll chime in

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Biden is a traitor, Haley is a puppet. The only patriot in the race is Trump. If he names Vivek as VP, that's a dream team for America. We in the UK get our trade deal, Ukraine has to honour the vote of its people to become part of Russia, as they wanted to, black rock lose billions. The only issue is what percentage of Americans are smart enough to vote in their own interests, and how many will vote based on their colour, sex, sexuality or interest in dressing up in women's lingerie and waving their cocks in school kids faces.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Ok, how about Joe biden is just pretending to be senile so he can't be prosecuted when trump gets into office? They sit around saying "what can he do today?". " Oh how about he walks on and off stage again looking lost?" " nah done that, what if he sniffs another little girl?" " Nah that's just creepy, what if he invites dead people up on stage?".

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if the GOP is right, then the Democrats can ignore Supreme Court decisions. and if The Chump & his shysters are right, then Biden is free to have The Chump, DeSantis, Giulani, MTG, Hawley et al killed & then laugh when the Senate does not vote for a 2/3 conviction, thus preventing him from being criminally prosecuted for actions taken as POTUS. "absolute immunity" LOL! stupid motherfuckers.

Mithridate

Ok, how about Joe biden is just pretending to be senile so he can't be prosecuted when trump gets into office? They sit around saying "what can he do today?". " Oh how about he walks on and off stage again looking lost?" " nah done that, what if he sniffs another little girl?" " Nah that's just creepy, what if he invites dead people up on stage?".
How about that dead secretary they found in his office with a head injury some years back...

Reactions: GMT

Mithridate

changes all the faces on the coins to his image
Ah, well Israel already minted coins with Trump face..

90-2355661842.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Fancy a friendly bet? Keep it small, if anyone but trump becomes the next president, I'll put $25 into your account at real gorilla seeds if you agree to do the same for me when he does? If @PANIKZ can confirm payment made.
sure! but i don't have an account, so you can put your money where the sun doesn't shine when Chumply loses.... "if" he should win, we'll figure out a way to get you paid. all bets are off if either senile old fuck dies before election day, right? :unsure: and a win by Chump only counts if he wins an election, not an insurrection.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
he has Biden mixed up with Joe Scarborough, whose secretary was found deceased in his office in 2001 while Scarborough was 800 miles away in DC.

I just read up on this. Apparently Trump wants Mr. Scarborough to be investigated for murder.

It's already been ruled an accident.

The amount of shit he stirs up is almost inconceivable.

Biden and Trump are too old for the job and revenge politics is just as poor of a choice as either fossil.

I'm fearful to see how fast things have unraveled and how far.