What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
pseudoexpert in action again. of course Nhz is better in everything. hahahahaha you didnt grow haze from Tom Hill. complain at Mac, this is not about Macs THH.

for normal people, toms haze is much more resistant than Nhz... a period.

in fact, real posi haze is more resistant than following varieties: ethiopian highland, malawi gold, oaxacan, michoacan, zamal/oaxacan, vanuatu sativa, various hawaiians, nepalese, congo... I grew.

Last edited:

acespicoli

1704333820070.png

every time the fog comes in... it looks like this 😭
dense potent bud molds maybe not hay... ? this coast runs 90%RH all damn year...little less in winter

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there are places where cannabis dont grow well. cold rainy cloudy fogy weather without wind without sunshine, if it lasts like week or so, is disaster not only for cannabis, but many other plants.

also it is interesting that hawaiians are resistant at Hawaii, but in continental climate

acespicoli

so guys you dont see pics in post #1950 ??? not visible?
1704335505073.png

MAYBE RENAME .JPEG .JPG

The other aspect being harvesting on time ... reflowering strains... seen alot of people lose whole plants
Better to take it early than lose it, indoor alot easier to control... anyway nice thread im catching up pg9
Took a little break :) tend to do that with 20wk strains ;) how long these running the NH ?

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
People make such weird films...
it is art. of course it can inspire some psychopath, but even without it, psychopath can be activated by something else. when it has to happen, it will happen.

what I cant watch, or is very hard for me to watch it till the end, is this movie:

especially kind of Dante Alighieri style dialogs from hell are masterpiece though. that actor is fucking good. connection between architecture and killing, Adolf Hitler amateur architect with Speer are planning it. wow. theory of trophy. WTF? showing what these guys lack in their brain. void.

still cant watch it.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Neville's Haze is a mostly sativa variety from Mr. Nice and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±112 days), outdoors and in the greenhouse.

16 weeks

DJM said:
I share this not to hate , but to hopefully save someone else the time and waste of space on shantis Neville's .and especially because people really try to hammer home the fact that Shanti has the originals. But if these were an example of original Neville's haze, no one would even be talking about it. I'll assume that the original parents were lost as I've heard of older packs being better . I have lots of Shanti gear in the fridge and after this none of them will probably see the light of day.

Sad truth

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
posi haze males made Nhz look too good in this thread, so I want to warn people, that it has nothing to do with dutch offering of Nhz today.

I am smoking malawi gold now, and I dont see any reason why any real sativa lover would prefer Nhz over malawi gold. no. Nhz yeilds better, but thats all... it is not cerebral like malawi gold.

StickyBandit

posi haze males made Nhz look too good in this thread, so I want to warn people, that it has nothing to do with dutch offering of Nhz today.

I am smoking malawi gold now, and I dont see any reason why any real sativa lover would prefer Nhz over malawi gold. no. Nhz yeilds better, but thats all... it is not cerebral like malawi gold.
Which Malawi Gold do you have Maha? East Africa Genes?
Hey that Corinto really knocked me around! I was functional in bursts but I was riding waves with deep troughs! I'm gonna make some seed with an Alpine male and call it Timewarp :p

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
no, I got african seeds malawi, bodhi reporduction. I have some seeds if you want, or you can wait for malawi x mr. shine. also RSC have afropips, I recommend you malawi gold. I heard MG from dr. greenthumb is pretty good too.

nice, what is alpine???

Last edited:

Rastafarout

Premium user

Do you have any Picts of the Malawi buds? 🙏🏻

StickyBandit

the fact that colombian is potent is no surprise. question is sedation in the effect...
No sedation, it's pretty clean and lacks paranoia but has time warping and loss of concentration. Good for doing stuff on if it's not overly complicated, I imagine recreation like swimming or walking would be fun on this. I could listen to music or watch a movie but not like a "who done it" oh and I enjoy eating chocolates on any weed :p
I would say strength wise seasoned smokers might find it quite good and strong and about 2 hours but lookout if you're a light weight, it could rip off your head and shit down your neck!! (kidding, it would just rip your head off :p )

Last edited: