What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
like I said, I always thought that it is NL what makes narcotic character of dutch haze, then I found, through real haze reasearch˙, that colombian without NL can be narcotic and heavy in eyes too LOL

and thats why I make hypothesis, psychological, or neural if you want, that people who are used to smoke indicas hybrids, lean to these lumbo phenos of haze. is that cbd to the mix their brains are seeking for?

but NL will have its influence stil even it is thai pheno, when we compared effect of mother of this cross, to real thai blood positronics haze. we noticed ceilling is pretty low, also psychoactivity is reduced, and not so mutlidimensional like at heavy thai phenos of posi haze.

could we say that when you cross thai with NL, you get kind of colombian effect? probably yes. less psychoactive, more heavy head..

OldCoolSativa

Here's an update on the NH x THH clones #1 and #3 that I got from @flower~power back in March. I planted the clones outside and they barely survived the cold rainy spring we had here in New England. The plants ended up getting huge, #3 was about 3 m tall. They survived a light frost at 42N in mid October and I harvested them on November 6 ahead of our first hard frost. I've also grown them indoors, one shitty run last spring and a better run now alongside some punto rojo. My observations:

The #1 plant is:
  • less vigorous than #3,
  • faster both indoors and outdoors than #3,
  • yields better than #3 (outdoor at 42N),
  • more interesting aroma, and
  • more NL influenced in structure and effect than #3.
Both plants are excellent herb. Extraordinarily resinous. A really good Thai-dominant effect that lasts for 4+ hours without much sedation. Great aroma and flavor, but it doesn't stink up the room like a bag of dispensary weed would. The outdoor weed was at least a month early when harvested in early November, but the effect is extraordinary, even before a cure. This is going to make great hash. I have a shitload of (NH x THH) x PR seed, made with four punto rojo males; I'll make those available to all who want them.

I'll post some pics of the indoor buds as they mature, but they look awesome at 6 weeks. Here are a couple pics of #1 and #3 outdoors:

Early September; #1 is on the left
NH x THH Sep 8.jpg

Mid October; punto rojos on right with four selected males
1012 outdoor all.jpg

Harvest on November 6
1106 NHTHH.jpg

#1 bud

1106 NHTHH1.jpg

#3 bud
1106 NHTHH3.jpg

OldCoolSativa

Way back in this thread I predicted that #1 would be the longest flowering and best plant when @flower~power was getting frustrated about how slow the onset of flower was. I was wrong.

When I met FP and was offered clones I selected based on viney bud structure of the plants he had in flower at the time. I was right there, because both are excellent plants. Turns out that #3 flowers longer, and, having less NL influence, finishes latest with a lower yield. There's really not much difference in the quality of the effects, and even though the aromas of #1 are more exotic, the high is a little bit more complex yet also more sleepy after a while, so I give the overall nod to #3. It helps that it's just greasy with resin and has that classic sativa structure.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Way back in this thread I predicted that #1 would be the longest flowering and best plant when @flower~power was getting frustrated about how slow the onset of flower was. I was wrong.

When I met FP and was offered clones I selected based on viney bud structure of the plants he had in flower at the time. I was right there, because both are excellent plants. Turns out that #3 flowers longer, and, having less NL influence, finishes latest with a lower yield. There's really not much difference in the quality of the effects, and even though the aromas of #1 are more exotic, the high is a little bit more complex yet also more sleepy after a while, so I give the overall nod to #3. It helps that it's just greasy with resin and has that classic sativa structure.
Was vaping some of one of these today ..Gets me extremely high in a much different way than most of my others ..always cant help but notice this

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Here's an update on the NH x THH clones #1 and #3 that I got from @flower~power back in March. I planted the clones outside and they barely survived the cold rainy spring we had here in New England. The plants ended up getting huge, #3 was about 3 m tall. They survived a light frost at 42N in mid October and I harvested them on November 6 ahead of our first hard frost. I've also grown them indoors, one shitty run last spring and a better run now alongside some punto rojo. My observations:

The #1 plant is:
  • less vigorous than #3,
  • faster both indoors and outdoors than #3,
  • yields better than #3 (outdoor at 42N),
  • more interesting aroma, and
  • more NL influenced in structure and effect than #3.
Both plants are excellent herb. Extraordinarily resinous. A really good Thai-dominant effect that lasts for 4+ hours without much sedation. Great aroma and flavor, but it doesn't stink up the room like a bag of dispensary weed would. The outdoor weed was at least a month early when harvested in early November, but the effect is extraordinary, even before a cure. This is going to make great hash. I have a shitload of (NH x THH) x PR seed, made with four punto rojo males; I'll make those available to all who want them.

I'll post some pics of the indoor buds as they mature, but they look awesome at 6 weeks. Here are a couple pics of #1 and #3 outdoors:

Early September; #1 is on the left
View attachment 18919163

Mid October; punto rojos on right with four selected males
View attachment 18919166

Harvest on November 6
View attachment 18919168

#1 bud

View attachment 18919169

#3 bud
View attachment 18919170
poorly grown plants. terrible and that mold on leafs. it really shows how plants like you. LOL

it doesnt matter what genetics it is. if its grown so poor, it smokes like hay.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Do you know there’s people out there who have such a highly tuned sense of taste and smell that they can make a profession out of it? Unfortunately I’m a little bit ”deaf” in those regards..I certainly can smell just fine and I have a good memory for smells but I’m not experienced enough to identify them the way some of you folks can
hehehe there is such movie about perfume makers in Paris, dont know name, and guy kills and distillates young virgin women to get that essence from them and then manipulates crowd with it LOL quite scary and maybe disgusting, but he had really good nose hahahaha

real haze smells like young woman. so feminine!

Nexus7

poorly grown plants. terrible and that mold on leafs. it really shows how plants like you. LOL

it doesnt matter what genetics it is. if its grown so poor, it smokes like hay.

That's a bit harsh! They don't seem too bad imho ... outdoors you're always at the mercy of your environment so it's very hard to get a perfect grow like you indoor guys get.

Also some strains just won't work above a certain latitude or in a certain climate which may be the case here.

That said I'd happily have a crack at the #3 x PR males if they're still on offer :biggrin:

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
hehehe there is such movie about perfume makers in Paris, dont know name, and guy kills and distillates young virgin women to get that essence from them and then manipulates crowd with it LOL quite scary and maybe disgusting, but he had really good nose hahahaha

real haze smells like young woman. so feminine!
Perfume, story of [EDIT:] a murderer, the book is even better. I think by Süskind?

Last edited:

Grover Sativa

That's a bit harsh! They don't seem too bad imho ... outdoors you're always at the mercy of your environment so it's very hard to get a perfect grow like you indoor guys get.

Also some strains just won't work above a certain latitude or in a certain climate which may be the case here.

That said I'd happily have a crack at the #3 x PR males if they're still on offer :biggrin:
harsh.......but true....to be fair... (I was thinking it ... but would never have said it) but he likes the smoke, it gets him high, so it's all good, in the end.
It's nothing a whole heap of organic stuff dug into that bed and much bigger pots wouldn't help to solve.

I'd still be growing more Paki and less Thai in that garden, if you know what I mean... or perhaps a mountain sativa, like Nepalese..? It's good to experiment, though. I'm always trying to push the boundaries of what I can grow up North, sativa-wise - but usually ending up with loads of hay that I turn into about a gram of hash. I rue my decisions whilst smoking the huge pile of top quality Pakistani Kush that I DID successfully bring in from the great and cold outdoors...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I'd still be growing more Paki and less Thai in that garden, if you know what I mean... or perhaps a mountain sativa, like Nepalese..? It's good to experiment, though. I'm always trying to push the boundaries of what I can grow up North, sativa-wise - but usually ending up with loads of hay that I turn into about a gram of hash. I rue my decisions whilst smoking the huge pile of top quality Pakistani Kush that I DID successfully bring in from the great and cold outdoors...

it is complete hay. cold did screw it so bad. flowers not developed.. really bad. you need greenhouse such far North and light dep. also even so far at North, probably 45N, it is hard to see mold on sativa leafs, you must be "expert" to get that LOL but thats about knowledge and understanding of tropical cultivars...

dont react to Nexus, thats complete troll, he is from humpys crew. he did shit in this thread more than once.

nice to see ya after some time. keep it up.

OldCoolSativa

Unlike others, I can handle criticism amigos, they were not well-grown plant, and they didn't like that I left them outside during some light frosts. I'll be the first to admit that my growing skills need improvement. That said, even harvested prematurely, the NHxTHH herb provides a great buzz.

These plants did have problems with PM in my environment, outdoors and indoors. The punto rojo? None whatsoever. Presence of PM on "sativas" in my area is like a canary in a coal mine - it means there are skunk or Indica genes in the mix. And that is not to be tolerated. The odds of me ever growing a Pakistani Kush? Zero.

I hope Maha Kala has a backup of the THH male he used in the cross. It is worthy and I imagine he treasures it.

Latest posts

Latest posts