What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
the will to smoke is strong here..

A5haze pheno of IS, you see northern lights are dominating int his pheno, even it was crossed with haze and then with vietnamese...

full

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well @Chi13.. it is about genetics. mango haze will not do that for you...

when I reported first impression from my crosses, trolls laughed at me and tried to make a lighweight from me or were saying that I am romantic hippie LOL but you can ask starcrash, he is not lightweight, he likes romance though hahahaha

maybe starcrahs could make experiment smoke loompa headband at night and then smoke some haze cross from me and tell us if it works for him like that.
I do apparently an experimental ménage a Trois of Headband/NHz/THH Posi plan on popping them for a winter see through ..

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
it useless to say anything LOL first nonsense with incense, now cedar LOL :bashhead:

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
In what way? :)
I think it is that you started the seeds around the same time I started and bunch and they are probably to most vigorous plants I have seen. They wasted no time turning into absolute beasts. Then you commented on their quality repeatedly and I know you have a long list of great clones to compare it with. Then Lester posted some pics and smoke reports. They all sounded great. But the one sounded crystal clear and amazing and another was described as and almost drunk buzz and for some reason the description reminded me of a skunk haze I wish I still had.