What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:redface: having Nhz x THH posi ice water extraction then pressed into Hash Rosin ...
BCA9B44A-CBC9-4DC6-826B-450DEAEAA658.jpeg
077BF433-36D9-45CC-8028-5640E0E829B6.jpeg
1CA86FD3-4756-4903-A0E7-48478F1CA08E.jpeg
17301868-A0D8-4C0A-A781-D90C444F3D3C.jpeg
2F79F8D1-1028-4771-8890-A3AD7D411642.jpeg
AD968AED-6552-45A8-B308-136932642642.jpeg

Grover Sativa

Veteran
for that thai pheno of Nhz you need like 20 - 30 females. we tested it extensively and it was not better than 5% pheno of Toms haze. no way. now it was stronger than average pheno of Toms haze for sure. just its effect had ceilling like I mentioned already.

Yes, Nevil's Haze is very strong. It's an exercise in sacrificing Poetry for Power...

and with thai landrace you would have to grow around 50 females anyway to find that exceptional pheno, or more females...

that's very true - luckily for me Cannabiogen already did all that workwith the Meao, - so I didn't have to!! ...... "standing on the shoulders of Giants" and all that ..

Grover Sativa

Veteran
it can look like that, that if you select only the best plants of inbred line and use them for further generation, for reproduction, you can improve line like that. though it is illusion. tropical line doesnt work like that. maybe it is possible at indica lines. dunno.

like some people noticed, that when Thais and Cambodians were grown on large scale in 70s, quality was excellent. when it changed to small grows for various reasons, like DEA interventions etc.., quality dropped. this is not about selection. selection is important as fresh first generation hybrids and then it is important in move from F2s to F3s generation. but not important at inbred line which are like F20 or more... selection at inbred line will lead to more inbreeding and it means to locking some genes which you can unlock only in outcross, and you can inbred it so much, that sometimes it is impossible to unlock it.

good example is bshw line I got, it is so inbred through selections, that it is impossible to unlock it. impossible to open those genes there. be careful with reproduction.

thats why Skunkman says that real and only reproduction is open pollination of at least 500 males to 500 females, if its less numbers than you can loose some important genes, those genes can appear as marginal according to smoke reports of phenos, but they are very important in the whole genetic system(how genes are expressed, emitted and distributed in to phenotype in certain environment), and when they are selected out as weak, you can loose even those which you assume as strong... weak/strong work together in synergy.

I think Tom doesn't use such high number for reproduction of his haze, but I am sure he is not selecting parents for reproduction. he knows how it works.
that's probably why Nevil always said that preserving rare Landrace lines was not the job of the indoor grower and not his responsibility or something that he was interested in doing... and that making perfect (f1) pairings was a better way of preserving the joys of a well selected plant...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Yes, Nevil's Haze is very strong. It's an exercise in sacrificing Poetry for Power...
this cut I am talking about, is not like usual nevilles haze. it is not heavy/narcotic in effect and not incense one. and really close to pure sativa, but only close. like I said that ceiling for the effect, it is heritage of northern lights in it. so when those pseudoexperts talk about "not detecting any indica in it" and think about appearance, forget about quality of high. so sure I detect indica in any neville haze, even in 17 weeker. yes.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

it is crucial question StarCrash, about your phenos of NhzXPosiHz, if it gets you high with every toke like original haze, or it gets you more stoned if you smoke more????

Sam_Skunkman said:
But I know that any outcrossed OHaze it will be difficult to find just the type of OHaze effects that I love, a Speedy, Clear, Cerebral, up High, psychedelic, strong effects where every hit you take regardless of the time or situation you get higher, not just more stoned or couch locked. The best OHaze has no ceiling, one of the rarest qualities to find in Cannabis besides the effects you love and outstanding potency.

SamS

"...where every hit you take regardless of the time or situation you get higher, not just more stoned or couch locked."

so how is your NevsPosiHz in this regard Starcrash?, did Nhz give it that ceilling thing, that when you smoke more, you just get more stoned??????????????????????

and I only remind that Skunkman used to smoke extractions from Haze, not haze flowers.